Treasury Sec'ty Mnuchin Got the PERFECT CHristmas Present

Isn't this just typical democrat? They have nothing. No message, no ideas, no leaders, just a lot of shit which they will spend the next year trying to spread around.

I wish I could take credit for this.

U.S. Treasury's Mnuchin sent gift-wrapped box of horse manure: reports

""A gift-wrapped package addressed to U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's home in a posh Los Angeles neighborhood that was suspected of being a bomb was instead filled with horse manure, police told local media."""
You can take credit for it. Call up the SS and tell them you did it.

I bet lots of people are doing just that, too.
Don't dodge it, YOU call them up!

I wish I could take credit for this.

U.S. Treasury's Mnuchin sent gift-wrapped box of horse manure: reports

""A gift-wrapped package addressed to U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's home in a posh Los Angeles neighborhood that was suspected of being a bomb was instead filled with horse manure, police told local media."""
The pathetic crap you lefties are down to calling victories. Wow, nice job.
Yes indeed. How sickeningly pathetic is that? I put horse shit in a box and I'm a winner!

Progressives think it's a shitty idea to let people keep more of their money; that's how they completely destroyed Venezuela in less than 2 decades

More proof that Democrats are emotionally stunted at the junior high school level.

For that just go to Trump's Twitter feed.

Not at all. Just look at the effect it has on you people. So funny.
That "effect" is how normal, rational adults react when faced with an unethical, amoral, ignorant slob in the White House. As you may have noticed, it's not limited to liberals or even just americans.

The Alt Right hemorrhoids are all upset that they did not think of this 'gift' first.

Forum List

Back