Treasury Sec'ty Mnuchin Got the PERFECT CHristmas Present

• Banned
Yeah!!! How dare he give up a lucrative private sector career to serve in the public sector!! The nerve!!

:cuckoo:

Serve? He and Trump and the rest of the brown-nosed clowns are only serving themselves.

https://nypost.com/2017/12/24/trump-tells-mar-a-lago-guests-you-all-just-got-a-lot-richer/

Trump tells Mar-a-Lago guests: ‘You all just got a lot richer’
By Mark Moore

December 24, 2017 | 9:55am

The man-pig gloats:
"Trump made the announcement during a dinner at Mar-a-Lago – the “Winter White House” – on Friday evening, boasting to his fellow one-percenters that the “biggest in history” tax cut he signed earlier in the day would make them even wealthier, CBS reported, citing people sitting near the president’s table who heard the remarks.""""

Mnuchin, being already all stocked up on horseshit, donated it to charity.

Last edited:
Yeah!!! How dare he give up a lucrative private sector career to serve in the public sector!! The nerve!!

:cuckoo:

That is so cute that you think that he gave up something to be the Tres Sec! Naivety is so cute in you partisan hacks!

More proof that Democrats are emotionally stunted at the junior high school level.

I wish I could take credit for this.

U.S. Treasury's Mnuchin sent gift-wrapped box of horse manure: reports

""A gift-wrapped package addressed to U.S. Treasury Secretary Steven Mnuchin's home in a posh Los Angeles neighborhood that was suspected of being a bomb was instead filled with horse manure, police told local media."""
You can take credit for it. Call up the SS and tell them you did it.

I bet lots of people are doing just that, too.

Forum List

Back