Trump to lose his firearms and his permit to carry.

Also, I am always happy to see the rich & famous being forced to abide by the same rules the rest of us do.
Trouble is, the average Joe would not have been convicted of a felony over bad bookkeeping charges.

And the first misdemeanor would not land you in jail.

So essentially they are falsely disarming a US citizen and you are enjoying it.

Try again.

I have never owned nor purchased a gun in my life. I don't care much at all for weapons.

I doubt if Trump has carried a gun in years - if ever. Thou shalt not kill, so why do you need a gun?

First thing you will do if someone attacked you or breaks in your house is call someone with a gun.

:laugh:

Trouble is, the average Joe would not have been convicted of a felony over bad bookkeeping charges.

And the first misdemeanor would not land you in jail.

So essentially they are falsely disarming a US citizen and you are enjoying it.

Try again.

And the average Joe would not have been charged of the crimes Trump was, simply because of the dollar amounts.

He may want to double check. The media here in Florida reported no one needs a CCW anymore. I went to purchase my new rifle and it turns out you do if you want to purchase without a week delay. My CCW has lapsed so I will need to through the process again.

He may want to double check. The media here in Florida reported no one needs a CCW anymore. I went to purchase my new rifle and it turns out you do if you want to purchase without a week delay. My CCW has lapsed so I will need to through the process again.

One of the pluses about living in Florida.

But, as a convicted felon, he is not allowed to buy or own firearms at all.

Two questions -

1 - Does Trump even own a gun, let alone carry one?

2 - If he became president, you won't let him buy a gun but he would have the codes to launch nuclear weapons?

🤔

According to what I have read he owns 3 handguns (that are listed on his CCW permit). He has already turned in 2 of them. The other was legally transferred to Florida. I am sure he will turn that one in as soon as he goes back to Florida.

According to what I have read he owns 3 handguns (that are listed on his CCW permit). He has already turned in 2 of them. The other was legally transferred to Florida. I am sure he will turn that one in as soon as he goes back to Florida.
And the nuclear codes? Kinda a funny predicament don't you think?

Two questions -

1 - Does Trump even own a gun, let alone carry one?

2 - If he became president, you won't let him buy a gun but he would have the codes to launch nuclear weapons?

🤔

Of course, he doesn't need to carry a gun. I don't blame him, since I do too.

But he has a Secret Service detail that would be much better in a gun fight.

The president has to have the nuclear codes. Completely different situations.
He will join the 68% majority that don't own a gun. But if he gets to keep that one in Florida, he will remain in the 32% minority.

Just kinda funny, "You can't have a hand gun, but here's nuclear weapons instead".

And this excites you. Sad.
I dont think President Trump needs to purchase a firearm and when the verdict is overturned in appeal, he will have his rights once again. Bet that would steam your jets.

dumbass.gif

Forum List

Back