Trump to lose his firearms and his permit to carry.

He will join the 68% majority that don't own a gun. But if he gets to keep that one in Florida, he will remain in the 32% minority.

Just kinda funny, "You can't have a hand gun, but here's nuclear weapons instead".

The federal law is a felon cannot buy or own a gun at all.

The nuclear weapons thing is cute, and funny. But not the same thing. The reason for restricting felons from owning guns is to try to prevent more crimes. Our nuclear arsenal is not a criminal enterprise.

Since he is a convicted felon, both state and federal law forbid him from buying or owning a firearm.
State laws just depend on the state. PA I understand has a very generous regimen where whether or not you lose your firearm privilege just depends on what crimes you committed. It has been awhile since I looked at their statute, but I don't think "election interference" is one of the enumerated offenses.

Come on now. You know there are going to next be rumors he lunged at the secret service agents weapons demanding that they take him to the capitol. The dems are rather obsessive.

I wouldn't put it past them.

The federal law is a felon cannot buy or own a gun at all.

The nuclear weapons thing is cute, and funny. But not the same thing. The reason for restricting felons from owning guns is to try to prevent more crimes. Our nuclear arsenal is not a criminal enterprise.
If that was the case, the US wouldn't have the 2nd Amendment.

God does not have a gun either.

That you know of.

Yeah, God probably doesn't have a gun. But then, no one breaks into God's house in the middle of the night. And lightning bolts are pretty effective, so they say.

Charles Manson wasn't charged with as many crimes, neither was Jeffery Dahmer, or Sam Bankman Fried, or Bernie Madoff

You are comparing it with Manson and the like?

No, there were fewer charges. But the ones that were there were capital crimes.

Forum List

Back