Treaty of Detroit

You mean the liberal Democrat stronghold that is Detroit isn't working out so well? Well color me shocked...

Probably ran out of other people's money.

Dude, it's springtime and you're STILL wearing those fucked up skis?

I get you don't want to admit just how fucked up the central planners have made things...doesn't exactly support your agenda, does it?

I'm sorry, but when I see something that looks like goddamned flat bowling pins on someone's feet, it's kind of distracting.

What's sad is that the "American Dream" really now exists in Scandinavian countries and many European countries like France and Germany, countries not long ago we mocked. Now that begs the obvious question - through hard work, you can attain upward mobility easier there now than in the "land of opportunity," so obviously, THEY adjusted to the dynamics of the New Economy, and we didn't. Why? That's troubling to me.

Good article that makes the point I can't seem to make that many conservatives are looking at The New Economy with a sour stomach also. It's disturbing, regardless of political stripe.

"....... true conservatives are not complacent about inequality. They understand only too well that a capitalist economy must soon lose legitimacy if the benefits of economic growth flow only to a tiny elite."

Niall Ferguson: A Conservative Take on America's Economic Divide - Newsweek and The Daily Beast

We need to replace Obama's failed class envy and redistribution with free market economics and US entrepreneurship

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Dude, it's springtime and you're STILL wearing those fucked up skis?

I get you don't want to admit just how fucked up the central planners have made things...doesn't exactly support your agenda, does it?

I'm sorry, but when I see something that looks like goddamned flat bowling pins on someone's feet, it's kind of distracting.

Once again demonstrating the level of discourse of which you are capable. Grow up, troll.

Forum List

Back