Trekers vrs Jedites; COME ON PEOPLE GROW THE HELL UP!

The revolution is successful. But survival depends on drastic measures. Your continued existence represents a threat to the well-being of society. Your lives mean slow death to the more valued members of the colony. Therefore, I have no alternative but to sentence you to death. Your execution is so ordered, signed Kodos, Governor of Tarsus IV.

The revolution is successful. But survival depends on drastic measures. Your continued existence represents a threat to the well-being of society. Your lives mean slow death to the more valued members of the colony. Therefore, I have no alternative but to sentence you to death. Your execution is so ordered, signed Kodos, Governor of Tarsus IV.
EVERYONE knows that Spock is cooler than Yoduh anyway.

A sign of the times, a sign of the times.
Any liberal will tell you this is Progress, 21st Century style!
And how I was expecting so much more out of it back in the
60's, 70's, and so on.
BTW, they aren't fantasy characters unless you
just don't believe in them.

missing-tooth-smiley-emoticon.gif

A sign of the times, a sign of the times.
Any liberal will tell you this is Progress, 21st Century style!
And how I was expecting so much more out of it back in the
60's, 70's, and so on.
BTW, they aren't fantasy characters unless you
just don't believe in them.
Ah, a fellow true belieber?

Shhhh, dont let THEM know.....

EVERYONE knows that Spock is cooler than Yoduh anyway.

Apples and oranges. Star Trek got us to cell phones.

Best comment on that piece. . .

two roommates were arguing over whether Star Wars or Star Trek was the better movie, and things got too intense.
niI9u.gif

My Gawd, these lame ass nerds actually got into a fight over who was better, Yoda or Spock; answer? Neither one as they are both FANTASY CHARACTERS.

A knife was introduced and then people could have gotten killed all over a childrens TV show and movie series.

Dear GAWD!

Possibly most intense Star Wars v. Star Trek argument ever ends in arrest

Wait, Star Trek was a children's TV show? When did that happen?

People fight for all kinds of silly reasons. I've seen far more reports of people fighting over sports teams, and is that really any better?

Also, there's no reason one fantasy character can't be better than another fantasy character. ;)

Star Wars is fantasy.
Star Trek is not yet fulfilled reality.

Look at the tablet. The communicator, the tricorder, computers you talk to, androids (human looking robots, not the phone).

I'm waiting on teleportation and warp drive.

Wait, Star Trek was a children's TV show? When did that happen?

If we define 'children' to include young adults to the age of 21, that would include Rodenbury's target audience of young adults.

People fight for all kinds of silly reasons. I've seen far more reports of people fighting over sports teams, and is that really any better?

One woman kills her husband for snoring, another woman kills her husband because he watches too much football. Both are lame stupid reasons to kill one's spouse. That neither is particularly more stupid than the other does not make either of them any more reasonable.

Also, there's no reason one fantasy character can't be better than another fantasy character. ;)

Um, yes, the fact that they are FANTASY characters means that they are ultimately irrelevant to anything in the Real World, Treki.

:D

Star Wars is fantasy.
Star Trek is not yet fulfilled reality.

Look at the tablet. The communicator, the tricorder, computers you talk to, androids (human looking robots, not the phone).

I'm waiting on teleportation and warp drive.
Star Trek had psionics, evolved god like beings and had an inept and wussified Star Fleet command that still regularly won battles against far better prepared opposition in the STNG series, all fantasy.

What is wrong with people! This is so fucking ridiculous! Can't believe these guys are arguing about this. Everyone knows Spock > Yoda. Yoda was basically run out of town and lived his remaining days in a snake infested swamp. Spock, on the had, survived death and became Earth's greatest ambassador while rebuilding the Vulcan race.

Forum List

Back