Trey Gowdy leaves door open to joining Trump's legal team.

Apparently he has to wait a year from the time he left Congress, so it may be January.

I hope he doesn't. Trump is either out in the 2020 election or he isn't and either way we aren't going to get anything done.

I didn't like him at first. Then I watched him take some lawyer/prof to task. I can't remember who it was but she may have also been a former prosecutor. He pointed out that the reason there was a lack of convictions was because people were afraid to come forward because they would be killed and they usually were. She eventually admitted this was true but tried to bullshit her way through for a few minutes.

He is very talented. I don't have to agree with his politics. He cuts through a whole lot of nonsense.

Apparently he has to wait a year from the time he left Congress, so it may be January.

I hope he doesn't. Trump is either out in the 2020 election or he isn't and either way we aren't going to get anything done.

I didn't like him at first. Then I watched him take some lawyer/prof to task. I can't remember who it was but she may have also been a former prosecutor. He pointed out that the reason there was a lack of convictions was because people were afraid to come forward because they would be killed and they usually were. She eventually admitted this was true but tried to bullshit her way through for a few minutes.

He is very talented. I don't have to agree with his politics. He cuts through a whole lot of nonsense.

He comes across as real, especially compared to almost every Democrat you see harping about how terrible and dangerous Trump is . That's the advantage of having the truth on your side.

He comes across as real, especially compared to almost every Democrat you see harping about how terrible and dangerous Trump is . That's the advantage of having the truth on your side.

Well, he initially came across as just arrogant. He is a former prosecutor and you can tell.

It's a shit-fest right now. He is clear sighted, cuts through the nonsense and, frankly, should run some shit.

Every time I look at where we are as a country it is some soul sucking crap. I am not against him joining Trump's legal team as much as I am against an incredible waste of talent for what amounts to political theater.

I don't know the details of how the various hearings will play out, but Gowdy will make mincemeat of a ridiculous toad like Schiff, if it comes to that.

Forum List

Back