Trial of 10 Minnesota Jihadis Returns Guilty Verdicts Ignored by Media

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
...of course it's being ignored. None of them are 'widows or orphans'.

Trial of 10 Minnesota Jihadis Returns Guilty Verdicts Ignored by Media - Breitbart

"On June 3, one of the biggest trials of Muslim immigrants turned would-be jihadists in U.S. history ended with guilty verdicts for four and guilty pleas by six others, but the trial went practically unnoticed by the old media establishment, overshadowed by the terror attack in Orlando and other news.

This isn’t the first time that Muslims who were settled in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, area have gone back to Africa or the Middle East — or have tried to go there — to fight for one terrorist outfit or another. If there is one thing the trial highlighted is that Minnesota has a major terrorist problem among its Somali immigrant community. Suspected Muslim terrorists have been pouring out from the Twin Cities region for some time, and this trial of six more Minnesota Muslims who were accused of trying to join ISIS is just the latest example."

And Obama is bringing in even MORE 'refugees' from Somalia.

Nothing to see here - move along. And if you exercise your 1st Amendment Rights talking about this or using the terms 'jihadist' or 'Islamic Extremists' the DOJ will come after you. :p

Trial of 10 Minnesota Jihadis Returns Guilty Verdicts Ignored by Media - Breitbart

"On June 3, one of the biggest trials of Muslim immigrants turned would-be jihadists in U.S. history ended with guilty verdicts for four and guilty pleas by six others, but the trial went practically unnoticed by the old media establishment, overshadowed by the terror attack in Orlando and other news.

This isn’t the first time that Muslims who were settled in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, area have gone back to Africa or the Middle East — or have tried to go there — to fight for one terrorist outfit or another. If there is one thing the trial highlighted is that Minnesota has a major terrorist problem among its Somali immigrant community. Suspected Muslim terrorists have been pouring out from the Twin Cities region for some time, and this trial of six more Minnesota Muslims who were accused of trying to join ISIS is just the latest example."

Nothing to see here - move along. And if you exercise your 1st Amendment Rights talking about this or using the terms 'jihadist' or 'Islamic Extremists' the DOJ will come after you. :p

Ignored by media? Funny then that the first three results I get on google are stories from the NYTimes, CBS,and NBC.

You are a sad little man.

Ignored by media? Funny then that the first three results I get on google are stories from the NYTimes, CBS,and NBC. You are a sad little man.

The fact that to learn about it the story had to 1st be brought to your attention and then you had to 'google' it rather than having already heard about it yourself proves the article's point. You are an ignorant little man.

The only dumbshit who didn't notice is you. This happened on June 3 and your propaganda outlet didn't tell you until TODAY, nearly a month later? And then you and your propaganda outlet have the nerve to say it was the mainstream media which ignored it?

BWA-HA-HA-HA-HA-HA!

Oh, gosh. Look who reported it way back on June 3. The New York Times: http://www.nytimes.com/2016/06/04/us/somali-americans-verdict-minneapolis-isis.html?_r=0

Oh, my. So did NBC: Three Minnesotans Convicted of Conspiring to Join ISIS

Darn it, so did ABC: 3 Minnesota Men Found Guilty of Plotting to Join ISIS

Jesus, you are one dumb fuck who gets drunker and drunker on propaganda piss more and more. You've become a satirical parody.

23kszrc.jpg

This isn’t the first time that Muslims who were settled in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, area have

I remember a stunt pulled by some IMAM excrement from Minneapolis just a few years after 911. They boarded the plane and immediately began chanting anti-American jargon and praise to Allah. They refused to sit in their assigned seats, instead fanning out to take key positions in the plane and made other unreasonable demands of the staff. When the passengers became alarmed (like, DUH, who wouldn't) the plane was delayed and the things were detained.

Afterwards the creatures tried to claim they were being racially profiled unfairly and it was obvious that their stunt was aimed at getting low IQ leftist morons like NYC-G5000 to agree.

Last edited:
a little question-----what's with SOMALIA? I have an impression that lots of SOMALIES tend to be terrorist ""inclined"" Someone should do a study as to what somalian kids are
being taught-----A nice non-intrusive study

Last edited:

This isn’t the first time that Muslims who were settled in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, area have

I remember a stunt pulled by some IMAM excrement from Minneapolis just a few months after 911. They boarded the plane and immediately began chanting anti-American jargon and praise to Allah. They refused to sit in their assigned seats, instead fanning out to take key positions in the plane and made other unreasonable demands of the staff. When the passengers became alarmed (like, DUH, who wouldn't) the plane was delayed and the things were detained.

Afterwards the creatures tried to claim they were being racially profiled unfairly and it was obvious that their stunt was aimed at getting low IQ leftist morons like NYC-G5000 to agree.
You are hallucinating.

Ignored by media? Funny then that the first three results I get on google are stories from the NYTimes, CBS,and NBC. You are a sad little man.

The fact that to learn about it the story had to 1st be brought to your attention and then you had to 'google' it rather than having already heard about it yourself proves the article's point. You are an ignorant little man.

You claimed the media didn't report it. You lied.

I dont think you're capable of even telling the truth accidentally.

Oh, look. Here's a topic about the trial two days before the verdict by one of your ilk: Yay!!! Somali migrants in Minnesota....3 are ISIS plotters!!! 22% w/ tuberculosis; Bring more in!!!

And he based his OP on an NBC story.

You are WAYYYYY behind the curve, dipshit. :lol:

Last edited:
easyt65, you have been lied to AGAIN by your propaganda outlet. Will you get back in line for a refill of your piss cup?

Of course you will. Being lied to has never stopped you before.

You deserve to be lied to, easyt. You really do.

G, for as long as I have known you, you have been obsessed with piss. Dude, get help.

The article - article, not me, dumbmass - claims it is / was under-reported ...and you proved it because you hadn't heard of it until I posted it and then you STILL had to look it up.

YOU proved it was true...and you're now trying to claim that's not true.

Nice try, dumbmass...

G, for as long as I have known you, you have been obsessed with piss. Dude, get help.

The article - article, not me, dumbmass - claims it is / was under-reported ...and you proved it because you hadn't heard of it until I posted it and then you STILL had to look it up.

Nice try, dumbmass...
This is the sound of easyt65 getting back in the refill line.

The article - article, not me, dumbmass - claims it is / was under-reported ...and you proved it because you hadn't heard of it until I posted it and then you STILL had to look it up. YOU proved it was true...and you're now trying to claim that's not true.

Nice try, dumbmass...
The trial was reported by no less than the New York fucking Times, dumbass.

...of course it's being ignored.
Gee, did the propaganda outlet write that, or is that you being a good little parroting rube, easyt?

"of course". That cup of piss fed right into your bias, didn't it. Those two words tell all. They explain why you chugged it right down.

Yeah.

You deserve to be lied to, easyt. You are one of the most credulous idiots on this forum.

Every single time some rube on this forum posts a link claiming none of the major media outlets are reporting a particular story, they have been been proven hilariously wrong.

You deserve to be lied to.

Last edited:

Nice try, dumbmass...
FAIL. Thanks for proving the article's point.

Nice try, dumbmass...
FAIL. Thanks for proving the article's point.
And this is the sound of easyt65 extending out his bowl for a piss refill.

Forum List

Back