Trial of 10 Minnesota Jihadis Returns Guilty Verdicts Ignored by Media

Funny thing is, you retards say something, believe its true because YOU said it, and pat each other on the back.

It makes it easy to ignore whatever opinion you guys spew.

Bottom line, g had never heard about it...proving the story was true. Then again, g not knowing most things doesn't prove the article is right. It just proves he's stupid.

While all you NYTimes barnacles are beating up on the OP for that SPECTACULAR mainstream media coverage of this current event --- Can ANY of you show me in that NYT link that Jakey posted --- where it is EVER mentioned that SIX OF THE original 10 PLEAD GUILTY and waived trial?

Being EARLY is not the prize. Being COMPLETE and objective and honest is....
Leaking this all out over a months just makes the agenda obvious....

...of course it's being ignored. None of them are 'widows or orphans'.

Trial of 10 Minnesota Jihadis Returns Guilty Verdicts Ignored by Media - Breitbart

"On June 3, one of the biggest trials of Muslim immigrants turned would-be jihadists in U.S. history ended with guilty verdicts for four and guilty pleas by six others, but the trial went practically unnoticed by the old media establishment, overshadowed by the terror attack in Orlando and other news.

This isn’t the first time that Muslims who were settled in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, area have gone back to Africa or the Middle East — or have tried to go there — to fight for one terrorist outfit or another. If there is one thing the trial highlighted is that Minnesota has a major terrorist problem among its Somali immigrant community. Suspected Muslim terrorists have been pouring out from the Twin Cities region for some time, and this trial of six more Minnesota Muslims who were accused of trying to join ISIS is just the latest example."

And Obama is bringing in even MORE 'refugees' from Somalia.

Nothing to see here - move along. And if you exercise your 1st Amendment Rights talking about this or using the terms 'jihadist' or 'Islamic Extremists' the DOJ will come after you. :p
You heard about it.

While all you NYTimes barnacles are beating up on the OP for that SPECTACULAR mainstream media coverage of this current event --- Can ANY of you show me in that NYT link that Jakey posted --- where it is EVER mentioned that SIX OF THE original 10 PLEAD GUILTY and waived trial?

Being EARLY is not the prize. Being COMPLETE and objective and honest is....
Leaking this all out over a months just makes the agenda obvious....

"During the trial, the defense argued that the three young men had been manipulated by the F.B.I.’s informant, and attacked the credibility of the members of the group who earlier pleaded guilty and testified for the government. In addition to the six who have pleaded guilty to various charges, a seventh man charged is believed to be in Syria."

I apologize for not being able to make it any bigger.

Outright lying is so common among conservatives I think many of them believe they're expected to do it.

...of course it's being ignored. None of them are 'widows or orphans'.

Trial of 10 Minnesota Jihadis Returns Guilty Verdicts Ignored by Media - Breitbart

"On June 3, one of the biggest trials of Muslim immigrants turned would-be jihadists in U.S. history ended with guilty verdicts for four and guilty pleas by six others, but the trial went practically unnoticed by the old media establishment, overshadowed by the terror attack in Orlando and other news.

This isn’t the first time that Muslims who were settled in the Minneapolis, Minnesota, area have gone back to Africa or the Middle East — or have tried to go there — to fight for one terrorist outfit or another. If there is one thing the trial highlighted is that Minnesota has a major terrorist problem among its Somali immigrant community. Suspected Muslim terrorists have been pouring out from the Twin Cities region for some time, and this trial of six more Minnesota Muslims who were accused of trying to join ISIS is just the latest example."

And Obama is bringing in even MORE 'refugees' from Somalia.

Nothing to see here - move along. And if you exercise your 1st Amendment Rights talking about this or using the terms 'jihadist' or 'Islamic Extremists' the DOJ will come after you. :p

I just googled it and and thousands of links to national and local news outlets came up as having reported the story back on June 3.

Brietbart is dead, but his stench of lies still lingers.

Forum List

Back