Tribe does not like Sotomayor, how about you?

Robert W

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Sep 9, 2022
Scholar Lawrence Tribe wrote an important piece about Justice Sotomayor. What is your impression of his warning?

Rachel Maddow represents where I grew up. She makes me puke.

She triggers you that badly? Hmm...

I remember her getting her start on tv (Keith Olbermann days), where she'd be pitted against Jay (James Thompson Severino III) Severin, leader of the Serverin Dolts

usmb trigger text.png

Rachel is a bit boring. She knows her stuff, but she's a bit too -- okay a bit overwhelming in the pedant department.

She triggers you that badly? Hmm...

I remember her getting her start on tv (Keith Olbermann days), where she'd be pitted against Jay (James Thompson Severino III) Severin, leader of the Serverin Dolts

View attachment 971779

Rachel is a bit boring. She knows her stuff, but she's a bit too -- okay a bit overwhelming in the pedant department.

How Rachel Maddow Went Rogue in Her High School Graduation Speech​

The future MSNBC anchor asked the board for approval on an anodyne draft. But the day of, she gave a very different address.​

Years before she became a firebrand for the left, Rachel Maddow practiced her signature spicy oratory in a very different setting: her high school graduation. In an excerpt from her new biography Rachel Maddow, Lisa Rogak explores the MSNBC host’s early days of speaking truth to power.
R
Rachel Maddow wasn’t her high school’s class valedictorian — with her 3.9 grade point average she placed third in the class — but she, not the valedictorian, gave the commencement speech anyway. She had asked the school board for permission, providing them with an outline of a typically generic graduation boilerplate about pursuing your dreams, blah blah blah, entitled “What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.”
The board signed off on it.
But she had another secret: Her final act of defiance against the small, conservative California hometown she detested was to give a different speech, one where she’d reveal the deep-seated contempt she felt for Castro Valley. She sat down to write the real speech, which had nothing to do with her original outline. Even though she was in the…

Everything Obiden 1.0 is an evil Anti-American plot. Both his SC hogs are enemy plants. The SC has become a supremeJoke. Trumps picks are unfaithful wafflers for Americans.

Last edited:

How Rachel Maddow Went Rogue in Her High School Graduation Speech​

The future MSNBC anchor asked the board for approval on an anodyne draft. But the day of, she gave a very different address.​

Years before she became a firebrand for the left, Rachel Maddow practiced her signature spicy oratory in a very different setting: her high school graduation. In an excerpt from her new biography Rachel Maddow, Lisa Rogak explores the MSNBC host’s early days of speaking truth to power.
R
Rachel Maddow wasn’t her high school’s class valedictorian — with her 3.9 grade point average she placed third in the class — but she, not the valedictorian, gave the commencement speech anyway. She had asked the school board for permission, providing them with an outline of a typically generic graduation boilerplate about pursuing your dreams, blah blah blah, entitled “What A Long Strange Trip It’s Been.”
The board signed off on it.
But she had another secret: Her final act of defiance against the small, conservative California hometown she detested was to give a different speech, one where she’d reveal the deep-seated contempt she felt for Castro Valley. She sat down to write the real speech, which had nothing to do with her original outline. Even though she was in the…
You want to go back to High School shit?

Tell me you don't.
LOL

I don’t know who Lawrence Tribe is, but I don’t like Sotomayor

Where are these Supremes on important “need attention now” events like J6, russian collusion, 2020 election fraud, the oersecution of anything Trump, rogue lower judges using the system, no bail judges sending back out killers.

They are nowhere….taking years to look into issues, even taking years to dismiss. They hardly work. In long recess periods traveling Europe. They suck like all Deep State.

Forum List

Back