Tricky Dicky had 9 counts for impeachment Vs. DrumpF the greatest Liar now has 6 counts?

I feel we can use the same Tricky Dicky 1972 1-9 mostly for the impeachment the Great Douche. See the checks below.
I guess the tape is out with DrumpF admitting the call and providing the transcript.

Is 10 counts the time to cut and run? #8 is my favorite, SO TRUE! We all know this.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468
Donald Trump threatens whistleblower as Democrats aim for speedy impeachment - CNNPolitics
Trump has zero. Until there is a House vote, Pelosi speaks only for a tiny district in San Francisco that has human crap all over the streets.

Trump has ZERO counts of impeachment. You are in a rush to judgment over a phone call that refutes your claims about it. And Barr and Durham are closing in how the Democrats tried to first rig and then overturn the 2016 election.

The Media’s No Good, Really Bad, Terrible Two Weeks.

Apparently still bitter that the first press-led character assassination of Brett Kavanaugh failed to stop his confirmation to the highest court in the land, the Gray Lady doubled down on September 14 by teasing a book by Times writers Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly.

The article lobbed yet another accusation of sexual misconduct against the Supreme Court Justice (well, sort of: Kavanaugh’s friends allegedly shoved his penis in the face of an unsuspecting female). Not only did it appear that Kavanaugh was a victim as well, but the Times piece also conveniently failed to mention that the alleged female victim was never interviewed and according to her friends doesn’t remember the incident.

Rather than apologize and pledge to do better, however, Pogrebin and Kelly instead blamed their editors and … wait for it … Fox News. Because, of course, nothing says strong, independent women like blaming a television network for your own faulty newspaper reporting.

But before the ink could dry on a libel suit, a new circus rolled into town and bumped the Kavanaugh debacle from the headlines.

I’m speaking, of course, about the “whistleblower” complaint, in which an anonymous official claims he has reason to believe that President Trump was attempting to enlist the help of the Ukrainian government in the upcoming American presidential election. And in which the American press committed more unforced errors than the Bad News Bears.

The Speaker already has the votes to impeach IT now. Right now they want the Senate to justify keeping IT or not. When the time comes.
The Great Douche can't resign, as State charges are coming. It can't Pardon the Great Douche HIMSELF on impeachment. And the Mueller
charges are still open cases for referral to indict. The question/answer is still out if It can pardon ITself for those crimes. For the GOP to survive they need
to indict IT to show the DOPers IT WAS a Traitor to justify their actions. The other problem Dence is deep Collusion with the Great Douche.
And Can't win in 2020 if still around before then

upload_2019-10-2_19-31-41.png

Well, what did the great Douche say?

upload_2019-10-2_19-34-20.png

You know, Republicans keep saying that Democrats are trying to overthrow a duly elected president, and they are upset because Hillary lost.

Well, hate to burst your bubbles, but I understand and acknowledge that Hillary lost and Trump became president. But, at the same time, I also think that Trump should be held to the same standards as all our other presidents and act like a grown up.

Nixon was duly elected when he became president too. Matter of fact, he was on his second term, having just been reelected. People didn't want Nixon out because they were upset that McGovern lost. They wanted Nixon impeached because he was misusing his office. Trump has been doing the same thing, and that is why people want him impeached, not because he beat Hillary. That is fan fiction you Trump supporters tell yourselves, because it helps you overlook all the wrong crap Trump is doing now, and has been doing for a while.

But the calls for impeachment started the morning after he won
Explain that

Articles of Impeachment according to Rush

Why is Trump being impeached? Why are the Democrats doing this? If the Democrats were to prepare articles of impeachment, what would they be? I very quickly put together my own list of them here. Here are the Democrats’ articles of impeachment.

Donald Trump rolled back taxes and regulations and cut both dramatically.

Donald Trump engineered, with new economic policy, historically low unemployment with surging wages, including women and minorities. And all of this is proving embarrassing for Democrats who have been promising to do this for their constituents for 50 years.

My List of the Democrats’ Articles of Impeachment Against Trump

LOL! Rush. You are show desperation DOPer. Weak.
Nope. Those are the REAL reasons you guys are going nuts. He's destroying everything you guys built under Obama.

Last edited:
So you feel the list checked in red is correct. As you're deflecting
Can you supply the exact act committed by a Trump for each check mark?
They can’t even name one thing Trump did. Soros hasn’t released those talking points yet.
Weak DOPer spew.
You know the call is criminal.
And Mueller offered 10 Indictable crimes of the Great Douche and team.

Articles of Impeachment according to Rush

Why is Trump being impeached? Why are the Democrats doing this? If the Democrats were to prepare articles of impeachment, what would they be? I very quickly put together my own list of them here. Here are the Democrats’ articles of impeachment.

Donald Trump rolled back taxes and regulations and cut both dramatically.

Donald Trump engineered, with new economic policy, historically low unemployment with surging wages, including women and minorities. And all of this is proving embarrassing for Democrats who have been promising to do this for their constituents for 50 years.

My List of the Democrats’ Articles of Impeachment Against Trump

LOL! Rush. You are show desperation DOPer. Weak.
Nope. Those are 5he REAL reasons you guys are going nuts. He's destroying everything you guys built under Obama.

They didn't build that!
Wait.

"Any day now". You almost gotta laugh how the crazy TDS left falls for the propaganda generated by foreign agents and angry media personalities and fed to the snarling drooling left like raw meat. The ironic thing is that the impeachment movement is falling apart while democrats like Biden and traitors in the FBI and CIA are coming close to indictment.
The FBI and CIA will be here long after Trump and Biden are rotting in prison.

Trump's day of rage: Profanity, false accusations and a press spat

"House Democrats have launched a formal impeachment inquiry against Trump centered on a July 25 phone call between him and the president of Ukraine during which Trump asked his Ukrainian counterpart to investigate the family of the former vice president, Trump's possible 2020 opponent.

"The White House has since released a detailed description of the July call, while the House Intelligence Committee made public a lightly redacted version of the intelligence community whistleblower complaint that brought to light the allegations against Trump.

"The complaint alleged that Trump, in the July phone call, used the power of his office 'to solicit interference from a foreign country' in the 2020 election.

"The whistleblower also alleged that the White House tried to “lock down” all records of the call between the two leaders because officials understood the gravity and potential consequences of what had transpired during the conversation."
1*mI7YNvyBsT6ZtTks3TaaKg.jpeg

When will it occur to you Trump is too fucking stupid to be POTUS?

I feel we can use the same Tricky Dicky 1972 1-9 mostly for the impeachment the Great Douche. See the checks below.
I guess the tape is out with DrumpF admitting the call and providing the transcript.

Is 10 counts the time to cut and run? #8 is my favorite, SO TRUE! We all know this.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468
Donald Trump threatens whistleblower as Democrats aim for speedy impeachment - CNNPolitics
Trump has zero. Until there is a House vote, Pelosi speaks only for a tiny district in San Francisco that has human crap all over the streets.

Trump has ZERO counts of impeachment. You are in a rush to judgment over a phone call that refutes your claims about it. And Barr and Durham are closing in how the Democrats tried to first rig and then overturn the 2016 election.

The Media’s No Good, Really Bad, Terrible Two Weeks.

Apparently still bitter that the first press-led character assassination of Brett Kavanaugh failed to stop his confirmation to the highest court in the land, the Gray Lady doubled down on September 14 by teasing a book by Times writers Robin Pogrebin and Kate Kelly.

The article lobbed yet another accusation of sexual misconduct against the Supreme Court Justice (well, sort of: Kavanaugh’s friends allegedly shoved his penis in the face of an unsuspecting female). Not only did it appear that Kavanaugh was a victim as well, but the Times piece also conveniently failed to mention that the alleged female victim was never interviewed and according to her friends doesn’t remember the incident.

Rather than apologize and pledge to do better, however, Pogrebin and Kelly instead blamed their editors and … wait for it … Fox News. Because, of course, nothing says strong, independent women like blaming a television network for your own faulty newspaper reporting.

But before the ink could dry on a libel suit, a new circus rolled into town and bumped the Kavanaugh debacle from the headlines.

I’m speaking, of course, about the “whistleblower” complaint, in which an anonymous official claims he has reason to believe that President Trump was attempting to enlist the help of the Ukrainian government in the upcoming American presidential election. And in which the American press committed more unforced errors than the Bad News Bears.

The Speaker already has the votes to impeach IT now. Right now they want the Senate to justify keeping IT or not. When the time comes.
The Great Douche can't resign, as State charges are coming. It can't Pardon the Great Douche HIMSELF on impeachment. And the Mueller
charges are still open cases for referral to indict. The question/answer is still out if It can pardon ITself for those crimes. For the GOP to survive they need
to indict IT to show the DOPers IT WAS a Traitor to justify their actions. The other problem Dence is deep Collusion with the Great Douche.
And Can't win in 2020 if still around before then
That's a lot of ranting and wishcasting. Pelosi said that the President is not above the law. They will have to show irrefutable evidence of law breaking and Trump broke no laws in the phone call with the Ukraine President. We have the transcript. There is no doubt on this point.

They can’t even name one thing Trump did. Soros hasn’t released those talking points yet.

I reallly don't know why the world's decent governments haven't removed him from the planet
Are you calling for a foreign nation to murder the President?

I reallly don't know why the world's decent governments haven't removed him from the planet
Are you calling for a foreign nation to murder the President?

Soros

#1 Statements made to Mueller case coming back to hunt IT, FBI Then, and now, Barr just one of ITS co-conspirator.
#2, 3, 4 & 8 Just turn the news on.
#9 Manafort for one.
You will submit media outlet sound bites to a judge?
It the same as news clips. Like in 72'. Twitter will be Yuge list of lies.

View attachment 282475
You will submit this to a judge?

#1 Statements made to Mueller case coming back to hunt IT, FBI Then, and now, Barr just one of ITS co-conspirator.
#2, 3, 4 & 8 Just turn the news on.
#9 Manafort for one.
You will submit media outlet sound bites to a judge?
It the same as news clips. Like in 72'. Twitter will be Yuge list of lies.

View attachment 282475
You will submit this to a judge?
MORE DOPer WEAK!
Nope, we are on trial in the senate. But many judges would slam the Great Douche for the crimes..

Mueller listed 10 counts. That were/are/was indictable. Because of some stupid rule were not. But are still open to doing so later.
I believe collusion with Russia was the subject of Herr Mueller's inquest. Whatever became of that?

As far as all the other speculative claims I'll believe them when and if I see anything coming from them.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468
We don't believe it. Take a hike! We don't care. Perhaps in Spanish you will understand it. But I do not speak it.

Forum List

Back