Tricky Dicky had 9 counts for impeachment Vs. DrumpF the greatest Liar now has 6 counts?

I feel we can use the same Tricky Dicky 1972 1-9 mostly for the impeachment the Great Douche. See the checks below.
I guess the tape is out with DrumpF admitting the call and providing the transcript.

Is 10 counts the time to cut and run? #8 is my favorite, SO TRUE! We all know this.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468
Donald Trump threatens whistleblower as Democrats aim for speedy impeachment - CNNPolitics

You do realize you can't just make shit up. There actually has to be evidence and a crime committed. Democrats can play games for the next year which is what they are doing, or they can help President Trump make life better for Americans.

He does not.

I feel we can use the same Tricky Dicky 1972 1-9 mostly for the impeachment the Great Douche. See the checks below.
I guess the tape is out with DrumpF admitting the call and providing the transcript.

Is 10 counts the time to cut and run? #8 is my favorite, SO TRUE! We all know this.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468
Donald Trump threatens whistleblower as Democrats aim for speedy impeachment - CNNPolitics
How many of these has BITEM DONE

Ajqs6CP.jpg

Seems Trump suggested while Bitem DEMANDED COMPLIANCE OR NO PROMISED MONEY FROM THE Communist/DemonRATS!!!..As Bitem said, call the Surrender Monkey if you don't believe me!!...DIDN'T BITEM JUST INVOLVE THE JUG EARRED IDIOT IN THIS PLAY FOR PAY SCHENE....DAMN HE JUST DID.....INVESTIGATE THE HALFRICAN ALSO!!!

So what does the biggest liar win?

~S~

What would you like?

The reality that we live in a broken system where the $$$ party exists for itself and it's corporate contingent in the guise of choice (Rep&Dem) to dawn on the masses

201110210915.jpg

~S~
Yes, Congress is absolutely corrupt. These guys show up without much money and leave millionaires while drawing less than a $150k salary.

They refuse to do the work of the American People

But, under our current system, Congress is the only game in town. Only Congress can put a bill on the President's desk for signature.

We need a Constitutional Amendment that will allow the majority of the State Legislatures, by passing an identical bill, to put it on the President's desk for signature.

Only when Congress is NOT the only game in town, will they again be responsive to the owners of this nation, The American People.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468

“ImPeAch dRumF OraNgE mAn BaD DOPer dupes Great DoUcHe MAGA”

- every Baz post

So you feel the list checked in red is correct. As you're deflecting
Can you supply the exact act committed by a Trump for each check mark?
They can’t even name one thing Trump did. Soros hasn’t released those talking points yet.
Weak DOPer spew.
You know the call is criminal.
And Mueller offered 10 Indictable crimes of the Great Douche and team.

LOL, Mueller recommended exactly ZERO charges against the President.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468

“ImPeAch dRumF OraNgE mAn BaD DOPer dupes Great DoUcHe MAGA”

- every Baz post
Read post #7 DOPer Douchebag.

They can’t even name one thing Trump did. Soros hasn’t released those talking points yet.
Weak DOPer spew.
You know the call is criminal.
And Mueller offered 10 Indictable crimes of the Great Douche and team.

LOL, Mueller recommended exactly ZERO charges against the President.
Only because of some stupid rule, not a law. The Great Douche has not been charged yet.

upload_2019-10-3_15-53-14.png

There were 10 counts that would have been indictments.
Read Robert Mueller’s Written Summaries of His Russia Report\
10 episodes where Trump might have obstructed justice

As you know the Great Douche is a criminal, not a fake labeled one by Faux DOPer entertainment claiming to be news.

Douche-Move4.gif

Last edited:

#1 Statements made to Mueller case coming back to hunt IT, FBI Then, and now, Barr just one of ITS co-conspirator.
#2, 3, 4 & 8 Just turn the news on.
#9 Manafort for one.
In other words you're a liar. Who knew? We knew.

Fed up Shep Smith debunks EVERY Trump lie from Finland press conference

upload_2019-10-3_16-39-39.png

We all know who is going to be served soon.. Yet, the aide.

#1 Statements made to Mueller case coming back to hunt IT, FBI Then, and now, Barr just one of ITS co-conspirator.
#9 Manafort for one.
Weak DOPer comes with lies. You know I don't make up lies.
I just report, and comment on what GOP/DOP/DOPers and Dems do. List a post where I lied DOPer.

BTW:

upload_2019-10-3_19-9-7.png

#9 Manafort for one.
Weak DOPer comes with lies. You know I don't make up lies.
I just report, and comment on what GOP/DOP/DOPers and Dems do. List a post where I lied DOPer.

BTW:

View attachment 282724
I know that's all your sorry scum hide does is lie.

Forum List

Back