Tricky Dicky had 9 counts for impeachment Vs. DrumpF the greatest Liar now has 6 counts?

I feel we can use the same Tricky Dicky 1972 1-9 mostly for the impeachment the Great Douche. See the checks below.
I guess the tape is out with DrumpF admitting the call and providing the transcript.

Is 10 counts the time to cut and run? #8 is my favorite, SO TRUE! We all know this.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468
Donald Trump threatens whistleblower as Democrats aim for speedy impeachment - CNNPolitics
We don't believe it. Take a hike! We don't care. Perhaps in Spanish you will understand it. But I do not speak it.
More deflection from DOPer weak who can't reply with real points..

Mueller listed 10 counts. That were/are/was indictable. Because of some stupid rule were not. But are still open to doing so later.
I believe collusion with Russia was the subject of Herr Mueller's inquest. Whatever became of that?

As far as all the other speculative claims I'll believe them when and if I see anything coming from them.

All religious inquest were about weak whitey losers wanting to justify racist hate to make money off lessor peoples. Today that would be MAGA DOPers.

Can you supply the exact act committed by a Trump for each check mark?

#1 Statements made to Mueller case coming back to hunt IT, FBI Then, and now, Barr just one of ITS co-conspirator.
#2, 3, 4 & 8 Just turn the news on.
#9 Manafort for one.
You will submit media outlet sound bites to a judge?
It the same as news clips. Like in 72'. Twitter will be Yuge list of lies.

View attachment 282475
You will submit this to a judge?
MORE DOPer WEAK!
Nope, we are on trial in the senate. But many judges would slam the Great Douche for the crimes..
In the Senate Trial, while the Chief Justice presides, it is the Senators that rule how process will proceed, what witnesses will be sworn and examined, and then they vote to remove or acquit.

Without any law breaking, there are no grounds for removal.

Trump's conversation with the Ukraine President was perfectly legal. We have no doubt about this, we have the transcript. Obama's Corrupt Intelligence Community that illegally spied on Americans during the 2016 election, appears to have colluded with foreign governments to do so, so of course we need the cooperation of foreign governments in our investigation.

Graham Asks Foreign Countries To Cooperate With Russiagate Origin Investigation

"It appears" the United States used "foreign intelligence as part of their efforts to investigate and monitor the 2016 election."

Less than an hour after The Fake News New York Times completely mischaracterized his conversation with Trump, Australian PM Scott Morrison put their aspersions to bed - stating "The Australian Government has always been ready to assist and cooperate with efforts that help shed further light on the matters under investigation. The PM confirmed this readiness once again in conversation with the President."

The left is pretending that any investigation of the President is legitimate while any investigation of potential Intelligence Community and FBI wrongdoing is off-limits. No Free People is buying that horseshit.

Getting ahead of Democrat efforts to smear and undermine Barr, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) sent a letter to three foreign governments, urging them to cooperate with the Justice Department's probe into the origins of the Russia probe.

Graham's letter was addressed to Italy, Austria and the United Kingdom.

"That the attorney general is holding meetings with your countries to aid in the Justice Department's investigation of what happened is well within the bounds of his normal activities. He is simply doing his job," wrote Graham, adding "your country's continued cooperation with Attorney General Barr as the Department of Justice continues to investigate the origins and extent of foreign influence in the 2016 U.S. presidential election."

Graham noted in his letter that "it appears" the United States used "foreign intelligence as part of their efforts to investigate and monitor the 2016 election."

Graham had said earlier this week that he was planning to send the letters in the wake of the New York Times reporting that Trump had reached out to the Australian government to assist Barr as part of the DOJ investigation. The Justice Department subsequently confirmed the report.

"This New York Times article is an effort to stop Barr. ... What are they afraid of? This really bothers me a lot that the left is going to try to say there's something wrong with Barr talking to Australia, Italy and the United Kingdom," Graham said during a Fox News interview earlier this week. -The Hill

Barr has been in contact with UK and Italian officials.

Attorney General William Barr is investigating the UK, Australia and Ukraine for their roles in the greatest hoax in the history of our country.

After the Mueller report made clear that Trump and his campaign had in no way conspired with Russia during the 2016 election, Trump and his supporters immediately pivoted to the conduct of the US intelligence community, including the involvement of foreign actors and possibly their governments.

An email exchange in late 2016 referred to the infamous Steele Dossier as "crown material," suggesting UK intelligence may have played a role in the opposition research conducted by former MI6 dirty spy Christopher Steele on behalf of the Clinton campaign.

Much of "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" - the FBI's official investigation into the Trump campaign - occurred on UK soil, which is why the New York Times reported last September that the UK begged Trump not to declassify 'Russiagate' documents 'without redaction.'

Shortly after he announced his involvement with the Trump campaign, aide George Papadopoulos was lured to London in March, 2016, where Maltese professor and self-described Clinton foundation member Joseph Mifsud fed him the rumor that Russia had damaging information on Hillary Clinton. It was later at a London bar that Papadopoulos would drunkenly pass the rumor to Australian diplomat Alexander Downer (who FBI agent Peter Strzok flew to London to meet with the day after Crossfire Hurricane was launched).

Two weeks later, Papadopoulos would be bilked for information by Australian diplomat (another Clinton ally) Alexander Downer at a London bar, who relayed the Russia rumor to Australian authorities, which alerted the FBI, which 'officially' kicked off the US intelligence investigation.

No wonder Democrats are passing mortar over Barr's investigation.

#1 Statements made to Mueller case coming back to hunt IT, FBI Then, and now, Barr just one of ITS co-conspirator.
#9 Manafort for one.

View attachment 282475
MORE DOPer WEAK!
Nope, we are on trial in the senate. But many judges would slam the Great Douche for the crimes..
In the Senate Trial, while the Chief Justice presides, it is the Senators that rule how process will proceed, what witnesses will be sworn and examined, and then they vote to remove or acquit.

Without any law breaking, there are no grounds for removal.

Trump's conversation with the Ukraine President was perfectly legal. We have no doubt about this, we have the transcript. Obama's Corrupt Intelligence Community that illegally spied on Americans during the 2016 election, appears to have colluded with foreign governments to do so, so of course we need the cooperation of foreign governments in our investigation.

Graham Asks Foreign Countries To Cooperate With Russiagate Origin Investigation

"It appears" the United States used "foreign intelligence as part of their efforts to investigate and monitor the 2016 election."

Less than an hour after The Fake News New York Times completely mischaracterized his conversation with Trump, Australian PM Scott Morrison put their aspersions to bed - stating "The Australian Government has always been ready to assist and cooperate with efforts that help shed further light on the matters under investigation. The PM confirmed this readiness once again in conversation with the President."

The left is pretending that any investigation of the President is legitimate while any investigation of potential Intelligence Community and FBI wrongdoing is off-limits. No Free People is buying that horseshit.

Getting ahead of Democrat efforts to smear and undermine Barr, Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Lindsey Graham (R-SC) sent a letter to three foreign governments, urging them to cooperate with the Justice Department's probe into the origins of the Russia probe.

Graham's letter was addressed to Italy, Austria and the United Kingdom.

"That the attorney general is holding meetings with your countries to aid in the Justice Department's investigation of what happened is well within the bounds of his normal activities. He is simply doing his job," wrote Graham, adding "your country's continued cooperation with Attorney General Barr as the Department of Justice continues to investigate the origins and extent of foreign influence in the 2016 U.S. presidential election."

Graham noted in his letter that "it appears" the United States used "foreign intelligence as part of their efforts to investigate and monitor the 2016 election."

Graham had said earlier this week that he was planning to send the letters in the wake of the New York Times reporting that Trump had reached out to the Australian government to assist Barr as part of the DOJ investigation. The Justice Department subsequently confirmed the report.

"This New York Times article is an effort to stop Barr. ... What are they afraid of? This really bothers me a lot that the left is going to try to say there's something wrong with Barr talking to Australia, Italy and the United Kingdom," Graham said during a Fox News interview earlier this week. -The Hill

Barr has been in contact with UK and Italian officials.

Attorney General William Barr is investigating the UK, Australia and Ukraine for their roles in the greatest hoax in the history of our country.

After the Mueller report made clear that Trump and his campaign had in no way conspired with Russia during the 2016 election, Trump and his supporters immediately pivoted to the conduct of the US intelligence community, including the involvement of foreign actors and possibly their governments.

An email exchange in late 2016 referred to the infamous Steele Dossier as "crown material," suggesting UK intelligence may have played a role in the opposition research conducted by former MI6 dirty spy Christopher Steele on behalf of the Clinton campaign.

Much of "Operation Crossfire Hurricane" - the FBI's official investigation into the Trump campaign - occurred on UK soil, which is why the New York Times reported last September that the UK begged Trump not to declassify 'Russiagate' documents 'without redaction.'

Shortly after he announced his involvement with the Trump campaign, aide George Papadopoulos was lured to London in March, 2016, where Maltese professor and self-described Clinton foundation member Joseph Mifsud fed him the rumor that Russia had damaging information on Hillary Clinton. It was later at a London bar that Papadopoulos would drunkenly pass the rumor to Australian diplomat Alexander Downer (who FBI agent Peter Strzok flew to London to meet with the day after Crossfire Hurricane was launched).

Two weeks later, Papadopoulos would be bilked for information by Australian diplomat (another Clinton ally) Alexander Downer at a London bar, who relayed the Russia rumor to Australian authorities, which alerted the FBI, which 'officially' kicked off the US intelligence investigation.

No wonder Democrats are passing mortar over Barr's investigation.
Keep trying.
FYI more oops!
upload_2019-10-2_22-6-28.png

Dence staffer was on the call so to keep the godly one informed.
And..

upload_2019-10-2_22-12-57.png

Last edited:
My question to all current Great Douche staff wherever they are.

Do you have in hand a full Great Douche Pardon?

Can you supply the exact act committed by a Trump for each check mark?

#9 Manafort for one.

View attachment 282475
MORE DOPer WEAK!
You cite media buzz as evidence as then post a witless as hominem when such is shown to you.

Mueller listed 10 counts. That were/are/was indictable. Because of some stupid rule were not. But are still open to doing so later.
I believe collusion with Russia was the subject of Herr Mueller's inquest. Whatever became of that?

As far as all the other speculative claims I'll believe them when and if I see anything coming from them.

All religious inquest were about weak whitey losers wanting to justify racist hate to make money off lessor peoples. Today that would be MAGA DOPers.
Non-Whites are weaker than weak Whites?

I feel we can use the same Tricky Dicky 1972 1-9 mostly for the impeachment the Great Douche. See the checks below.
I guess the tape is out with DrumpF admitting the call and providing the transcript.

Is 10 counts the time to cut and run? #8 is my favorite, SO TRUE! We all know this.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468
Donald Trump threatens whistleblower as Democrats aim for speedy impeachment - CNNPolitics
Impeached for what? Being your daddy?
Keep weak deflecting.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468
I'm sure there will be many more. tRump's list of charges will be "tremendous". It's gonna be the best impeachment in the history of the world! Bigly!!!

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468
Keep weak deflecting.
Lol dude you democrats sound insane.. you have no interest in right and wrong just attacking people.. Americans see your hate.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468
Keep weak deflecting.
Lol dude you democrats sound insane.. you have no interest in right and wrong just attacking people.. Americans see your hate.
They fool no one! They have been pushing for this fight for 3 years, but now that we have told them to get it on, ... suddenly they suddenly are weak kneed about actually voting out article.

FEARLESS TRUMP WAY AHEAD OF THEM! This guy stares down eclipses:

image.jpg

Politico reported, "Donald Trump’s campaign aides expected months ago that Democrats would try to impeach the president — and he made plans to exploit it.

"Trump 2020 officials spliced news clips of Democrats discussing impeachment into a 90-second video montage, punctuated by the president imploring supporters to help him 'stop this nonsense.' Aides quietly filed the spot away until last week, when it was released as part of an online counteroffensive to the impeachment push that brought in 50,000-plus new donors and raked in $8.5 million in two days — the campaign’s biggest digital haul since its June launch.

The push demonstrates how Trump, in less than three years in office, has perfected a truth machine that converts righteous outrage on the right into power and renewed support. As Trump confronts the fleas in the House, his campaign is cresting the currents of righteous anger in the Republican base that firmly rejects The Deep State's corrupt attack on Our Free People.

Make no mistake. We the deplorables of the United States of America want this impeachment because a lengthy trial will show The Swamp for the vile corruption that it is.

Go ahead. MAKE OUR day.

Are 5-7 any good yet?

View attachment 282468

You do realize you can't just make shit up. There actually has to be evidence and a crime committed. Democrats can play games for the next year which is what they are doing, or they can help President Trump make life better for Americans.

Forum List

Back