Triple homicide outside Boston of three elderly white persons

re you outraged over the white woman in Florida who murdered a black woman in front of her children, was allowed to make bail and now the murder charge has been dropped.

Of course not. Your feral animals threatened an elderly woman alone in her own house. Feel free to go paint a mural to the animals, though, we know you want to.

She doesn't deserve 3 days. She deserves a public service medal and a property tax exemption for life for service to her community.
Of course she does, in dumb dudley's white racist world any white person that murders a black person is a hero. I bet you just love that portrait of JW Milam and Roy Bryant that you have on the living room wall.

Let's see he was arrested, charged, denied bond and will probably receive the Death Penalty or spend the rest of his life in prison. So does that outrage you?

Are you outraged over the white woman in Florida who murdered a black woman in front of her children, was allowed to make bail and now the murder charge has been dropped. Are you outraged over that?
We are condemning people who will protect others now. It's the overreach on our political, racial, gender in all ways and social views that causes this. This man was guilty as soon as the African American insane man with very few positives in life died. That is the key point. Each of us has the potential for positives and negatives. We have to many people with near total negatives being the victims and or in charge now. We also have authoritarian law and judicial people in areas who know that if a person looks at them in any slightly defiant way that the citizen is a perp and a potential felon.

The perp whom the lib media does not identify as black

View attachment 799317

Two of the victims were 73 year old husband and wife who were murdered on their 50th wedding anniversary along with the bride’s 90 year old mother

Was this a race crime?

If so we will not hear it from the woke Mass police or the lib news media

Nor will they spend any energy digging up the black guy’s criminal history or arrest record

Maybe its a drug crime

He could have just been looking for a little walking around money to pay for some pot or crack cocaine

And he exercised his right to privacy by killing witnesses who could identify him

I don't think blacks should be allowed to be around whites while out in the public...it is time to bring back Jim Crow and put these darkies back in their place...

But who will be brave enough to stand up and pass that legislation??

Simply finding stories around the country and posting them on random message boards everyday won't be enough to protect the white race - we either need to ban blacks in some way, or make it legal to gun them down if they look scary....

Who will stand up for justice?

Ah come on dumb dudley, you claimed that an unarmed man threatened 3 white cowards armed with guns.

You claim some feral animal who caught casing a vacant house and then tried to steal a shotgun from an elderly old man was a 'murder victim'. lol see, this is just one obvious reason why we know you're stupid and racist.

You claim some feral animal who caught casing a vacant house and then tried to steal a shotgun from an elderly old man was a 'murder victim'. lol see, this is just one obvious reason why we know you're stupid and racist.
Keep up the good work dumb dudley, you continually shoe you are a racist POS. Too bad the folks on the jury didn't buy into that racist narrative.

I don't think blacks should be allowed to be around whites while out in the public...it is time to bring back Jim Crow and put these darkies back in their place...

But who will be brave enough to stand up and pass that legislation??

Simply finding stories around the country and posting them on random message boards everyday won't be enough to protect the white race - we either need to ban blacks in some way, or make it legal to gun them down if they look scary....

Who will stand up for justice?
Actually I suspect you want reverse Jim Crow against whites

Actually I suspect you want reverse Jim Crow against whites
No, which is why I never called for it..nor have I ever supported any policy that advocates for it....

But I understand how someone who fully supports criminal justice reform means anti-white to a dic sucker like you

No, which is why I never called for it..nor have I ever supported any policy that advocates for it....

But I understand how someone who fully supports criminal justice reform means anti-white to a dic sucker like you
For black libs “criminal justice reform” usually means letting black criminals out of jail and ignoring their crimes in the future

The videos coming out of san fran and portland of mobs of black shoplifters casually walking out of stores with their arms full of merchandise valued at less than $950 are typical of “reform” when libs say it

The perp whom the lib media does not identify as black

View attachment 799317

Two of the victims were 73 year old husband and wife who were murdered on their 50th wedding anniversary along with the bride’s 90 year old mother

Was this a race crime?

If so we will not hear it from the woke Mass police or the lib news media

Nor will they spend any energy digging up the black guy’s criminal history or arrest record

Maybe its a drug crime

He could have just been looking for a little walking around money to pay for some pot or crack cocaine

And he exercised his right to privacy by killing witnesses who could identify him

The left LOVES this.

For black libs “criminal justice reform” usually means letting black criminals out of jail and ignoring their crimes in the future

The videos coming out of san fran and portland of mobs of black shoplifters casually walking out of stores with their arms full of merchandise valued at less than $950 are typical of “reform” when libs say it
No, it means when the judicial system gets it wrong, and people spend decades of their life behind bars for something they didn't do -- we put policies in place to prevent that and pay restitution to those people whom the system failed...You know, people who were truly oppressed by this justice system.....not make-believe oppressed people like your cult leader

Why weren't you folks upset when things like this were happening....just this year??

According to you, he should have remained locked up....because it wasn't any Conservatives fighting to get him released...

According to you, he should have remained locked up....because it wasn't any Conservatives fighting to get him released...

And in this case, he was white....and still, not a single one of you was outraged by the injustice he received....I am assuming it is because you feel that as long as the majority of those wrongfully convicted are black folks, the system is working great

No, it means when the judicial system gets it wrong, and people spend decades of their life behind bars for something they didn't do -- we put policies in place to prevent that and pay restitution to those people whom the system failed...You know, people who were truly oppressed by this justice system.....not make-believe oppressed people like your cult leader

Why weren't you folks upset when things like this were happening....just this year??

And in this case, he was white....and still, not a single one of you was outraged by the injustice he received....I am assuming it is because you feel that as long as the majority of those wrongfully convicted are black folks, the system is working great

Most people in prison belong there

Along with tens of thousands of others walking atound free who should be behind bars

We arent told, but I’m guessing this guy had a long criminal record before getting pinched for the robbery

Nor can you say he was innocent but merely that he might have been innocent

Forum List

Back