Triple Shooting @ Red Rocks... Guess the Music

shootings don't happen at rock concerts

mal's yellow journalism reports, you decide

where has that happened?

2004, Ohio. A gunman stormed the stage and killed founding member of Pantera "Dimebag" Darrel. Wounding two others before being fatally shot by a responding officer.

There's well more than that, but that was a big 'un cuz of the name....

random example, punk rock concert in January a brawl turned shooting - my co-host for my internet radio show was at this one 1 Dead, 1 Wounded in Brawl at Punk-Rock Concert | NBC Southern California

its just buried b/c most concerts aren't of famous musicians like the NAS concert

where has that happened?

2004, Ohio. A gunman stormed the stage and killed founding member of Pantera "Dimebag" Darrel. Wounding two others before being fatally shot by a responding officer.

a decade a ago

you don't seem to ever mind making a fool of yourself bro

lemme guess; you're a Black o-bot?

where has that happened?

a decade a ago

you don't seem to ever mind making a fool of yourself bro

lemme guess; you're a Black o-bot?

So you get what you ask for and then complain it's not on the timetable you didn't specify? Fuckin' wanker.

Jethro Tull's '71 Red Rocks concert forged a place in rock history - The Denver Post

^43 years ago a Tull Concert turned into a Riot... Other than that, Red Rocks ain't that kind of venue... And it shut down for Concerts for 5 years because of it.

I've seen a lot of bands there, from Zombie in 93 to Down from the Mountain to Sepultura to Robert Plant back in 88 to Nora Jones...

Heavy bands and Rap don't fit the venue. Zombie was WAY better at the Ogden during the same time period and Rap doesn't come across well in that venue either.

Point here is that Rap Concerts tend to have higher rates of Violence, specifically with Guns, and it's because of the Gang Culture that much of it is a part of.

Reminds me when Snoop was being a little Bitch about what they were doing in Rap and that it wasn't for real after either Biggie or 2pac was killed.

Not a couple years later, "that's the Crip side"... When he gets Shot I will have ZERO Sympathy.

I know more than one DPD Gang Unit Officer and am related to one and the last time Dre was in town he had a meeting with some local Crips backstage and there wasn't anything that could be done about it... It was like Dre was saying "Fuck the Police" by meeting with some Heavy Hitters from the Denver Crips.

A fucking Denver Bronco was shot up by the Tre Tre Crips for the Love of Christ already.

But Lickenpooper has consistently Insisted there is no Gang Problem in Denver. :lol:

I can go and get a list of Rap Concerts that have seen Gun Violence happen but what's the point, the Wigger will point out that Dimebag was Shot on Stage by an Obsessed Fan so there.

:)

peace...

where has that happened?

There's well more than that, but that was a big 'un cuz of the name....

random example, punk rock concert in January a brawl turned shooting - my co-host for my internet radio show was at this one 1 Dead, 1 Wounded in Brawl at Punk-Rock Concert | NBC Southern California

its just buried b/c most concerts aren't of famous musicians like the NAS concert

NAS is a Rapper, Faggot... :lol: The Beasties were/are Musicians. :thup:

:)

peace...

Forum List

Back