🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Triumph of Love Over Racism; a Multiracial Community Comes Together

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Literally brought tears to my eyes.

Indianapolis teen and little brother return to park where they were viciously beaten

An Indianapolis teenager and her brother returned to Brookside Park Saturday, the same park where they were viciously beaten a week ago. The incident, which was captured on cell phone video, quickly went viral.
“Today is a starting point for all of us to come together,” the crowd gathered was told.
Unlike a week ago, this time Barbara Snelson and her brother were surrounded by love.
“It’s just nice to know we have all these people behind our back,” she said.
A 14-year-old girl was arrested and charged with multiple felonies for the attack. Snelson said during the attack she was thinking of only one thing: her brother.
“Him being there,” she said. “I wanted him out of there. He had nothing to do with this, yet he’s the one that got hurt. He don’t even know them. He don’t go to our school. He’s five years old.”
Tammy Pinegar organized Saturday’s event. She doesn’t know the family, but lives near the park, and wanted to community to come together.

Every feral animal out there deserves to be beaten with a fucking pole.

You urban savages keep this shit up and you're gonna meet some hollow points.

WHY shit like this isn't on CNN baffles me. If it were 8 whites doing this to a black girl it would get a presidential visit.

WHY shit like this isn't on CNN baffles me. If it were 8 whites doing this to a black girl it would get a presidential visit.
You just had to come and shit all over this golden moment...

Blah blah.

The young kids I'm responsible for are taking Krav Maga and Brazilian JiuJitsu 3x a week. Fucking savage tries that shit on them and i'm giving them double allowance for each limb they break.

Well this post is kind of like a Rorschach test.

You read and get out of it pretty much what you expect to see in it.

The blacks that came together with whites to defend the two white kids that got beat up are some how invisible to some and the feral thugs get all their attention.

So often we see what we expect to see to the point we dont see what is actually there.

Blah blah.

The young kids I'm responsible for are taking Krav Maga and Brazilian JiuJitsu 3x a week. Fucking savage tries that shit on them and i'm giving them double allowance for each limb they break.
Got my son Tai Kwan Do brown belt and he can handle himself, especially after I gave him a little extra training, lol.

Blah blah.

I sent my kids to Tae-kwon-do..kick boxing....or twirl and chin kick for a KO..

Nice job to both of you for enrolling them in a martial art.
My parents taught me the old fashioned bare knuckle boxing technique, so I went in to weight lifting and Greco-Roman wrestling, that was so ghey, but it help me to manuever away from men wanting to be on top of me...never got butt fucked again.....

Martial Arts are a nice foundation. But it is what they wont let you practice that will really save your life one day and I pointed out a few of them and it can give real confidence to a young man.

I pity the fool that starts shit with my son.

My parents taught me the old fashioned bare knuckle boxing technique, so I went in to weight lifting and Greco-Roman wrestling, that was so ghey, but it help me to manuever away from men wanting to be on top of me...never got butt fucked again.....
You mean against your will, right? /jk

Wrestling is more useful indoors as furniture cuts down on your maneuverability. Outdoors you can box better, but always wrestle the guy that opens with a boxing stance and fist fight the guy that goes for your legs.

Simple stuff really.

And remember that 99.999% of your opponents will stop fighting you after you gouge out an eye.

You mean against your will, right? /jk

Wrestling is more useful indoors as furniture cuts down on your maneuverability. Outdoors you can box better, but always wrestle the guy that opens with a boxing stance and fist fight the guy that goes for your legs.

Simple stuff really.

And remember that 99.999% of your opponents will stop fighting you after you gouge out an eye.
Later on I learned military fighting skills with plenty of single dirty hits to finish off your opponent.....In school I would just punch them in the chest, knock the wind out of them and ask if they wanted more..

Again?

Martial Arts are a nice foundation. But it is what they wont let you practice that will really save your life one day and I pointed out a few of them and it can give real confidence to a young man.

I pity the fool that starts shit with my son.

I'd like to arm people with knowledge of the laws. EX: ethics-commission.net

I notice people who feel authorized to invoke laws equally as "people being govt"
are more empowered to compel rebukes and corrections directly by redressing grievances at the source.

People who depend on others to defend and change laws for them
tend to protest, whine cry, etc. to call attention of OTHER people to act FOR them.

That is an important step, too, but I find it is more empowering
to teach people means of resolving conflicts DIRECTLY so that all parties engage equally
in mutual decisions and solving problems by working together, not against each other
where a third party has to be called in to take control....

Well this post is kind of like a Rorschach test.

You read and get out of it pretty much what you expect to see in it.

The blacks that came together with whites to defend the two white kids that got beat up are some how invisible to some and the feral thugs get all their attention.

So often we see what we expect to see to the point we dont see what is actually there.

Coming together is fine, and frankly expected, but it's a feel-good activity. It does nothing to deal with the growing problem.

Forum List

Back