🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Troops in Taiwan

Easy come, easy go I guess. Biden wisely pulls our troops from Afghanistan and then fails to learn from that debacle.

WSJ News Exclusive | U.S. Troops Have Been Deployed in Taiwan for at Least a Year
Hey dumb ass, they have been there for at least one year, Biden hadn't been cheated into office yet! God some of you people are fucking stupid, Trump sent them, and good for him for doing so, you can relax though, the traitor will most definitely leave them there to die in event of Chinese invasion...

Hey dumb ass, they have been there for at least one year, Biden hadn't been cheated into office yet! God some of you people are fucking stupid, Trump sent them, and good for him for doing so, you can relax though, the traitor will most definitely leave them there to die in event of Chinese invasion...

It doesn't matter. Biden is supporting this either way.

1. Like most decent people, I abhor the dictatorship in China.

a. It's terrible that girls in China are now forbidden to enjoy K-Pop groups because the Emperor has outlawed sissy boys.

2. BUT -- being a fair-minded person -- I have to admit that China may have a legitimate claim to Taiwan. I am not a history major, so maybe a well-educated person can point out mistakes in the following:

a. There was a civil war after World War II.
b. Sadly, the Nationalists lost. They took refuge on Taiwan (Formosa).
c. At that time, the Reds (the bad guys) did not attack Taiwan in order to finish the civil war.
d. Little by little, a status quo developed.
e. It was assumed that the U.S. would protect Taiwan.
f. President Nixon then declared that there was ONE China that this country would recognize, but the Reds (who also got the United Nations seat) agreed not to attack Taiwan.
g. This agreement has been pretty successful until the current Emperor got feisty.

3, Formosa had long been a Chinese island until the Japanese seized it. Earlier it had been owned by Holland. It was assumed that the Chinese would get it back after World War II. So I guess that since the dastardly Reds DID win the war, they should by all rights have Taiwan.

4. Let's say (for an absurd example), after our South lost the Civil War, the Southern government and some troops seized an American island off the coast of the United States and set up the Confederacy there. Would the American government be wrong to seize that island?

5. Personally, I hope that some kind of deal can be struck so that Taiwan can continue to exist as an independent democratic nation (the first democratic Chinese nation in Chinese history). Furthermore, many Taiwanese do not consider themselves to be Chinese.

6. And let's hope that someday China will finally become a democracy and let Tibet have its independence.

That's what Ike said about Vietnam. All we accomplished was dead American's.
And tons of dead Vietnamese and Cambodian women and children. And made a few corporations and wealthy investors rich.

War is a racket but somehow many Americans haven’t figured this out yet, though the evidence is right in front of them.

We have an obligation to defend Tiwan & Japan.

Good on Biden or who ever made the decision
No we don’t.

I thought cons revered the Founding Fathers. You might read up on what they thought about foreign entanglements.

No we don’t.

I thought cons revered the Founding Fathers. You might read up on what they thought about foreign entanglements.
You can think whatever you want I don't really care.
I have NO PROBLEM defending other stable freedom loving nations from dictatorships and despot nations.
That is a far cry from anything we've been engaged in since the Korean War.
If my opinion bothers you, TOUGH SHIT.

And my position is that of "cons" as you put it. Has been my entire life. Just because our asinine politicians have bogged us down in senseless wars doesn't change that.

China can not be allowed to depose and rule over allied nations. EVER.

Forum List

Back