Troops Who Suffered TBI Expected To Receive Purple Heart

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
It's not clear how many will receive the medal at this point yet. The review process isn't complete.

It's sensitive because trump said no one was harmed at first then said that the injuries weren't very serious.

I don't think that what the president said and feels should be a factor in this. I think that the established rules and regulations to receive it should be what dictates whether a person gets that medal or not.

It's not clear how many will receive the medal at this point yet. The review process isn't complete.

It's sensitive because trump said no one was harmed at first then said that the injuries weren't very serious.

I don't think that what the president said and feels should be a factor in this. I think that the established rules and regulations to receive it should be what dictates whether a person gets that medal or not.

I'd like to know how the Media got ahold of this information regarding these casualties? Sounds like something that would be classified to keep it away from the Enemy.

Further, it is interesting how Soleimani is considered such a hero- not by his mullah bosses, but by the Lame Stream Media and leftard politicians.

Forum List

Back