Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

You're really working hard to defend the violence.

That says all we need to know.

We do know. You don't think abortion is murder. You tell that lie to justify your crazed lust for violence, and because you get a sick thrill in forcing all others to bow down to your perverse control freak agenda.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious?
Save your crocodile tears for the next Republican baseball game.

I'd step out of the path, personally. If you just saw a truck run down pedestrians in a crosswalk after running a red light, driving around other cars to get at the pedestrians, would you (a) Do nothing. (b) Report it by phone to police while trying to render aid. (c) try to get in front of a moving truck with your body to prevent his escape (having just seen him run over pedestrians crossing in a crosswalk with the light) or (d) pull your weapon to shoot the tires of the truck in order to disable the fleeing felon's escape.?? I have heard, nothing stops a bad guy with a truck, like a good guy with another truck or maybe a full magazine and a willingness to get involved.
Like I said, we'll have to wait and see on the law enforcement reports.
Nobody got rundown in the sidewalk.
Wannabe Supergirl/boy/it fell down on the side of the truck while attempting to attack the driver.

Preventing someone from leaving a scene is violence. If faggot leftists tried that shit with me, I would run right over them too

So who do you think you're impressing with the tough guy act?

I know that it impresses the other bigmouthed conservative tough guys here. Everyone else just laughs at you.

Last edited:
So if you saw a friend, family member or stranger run over somebody, they would be free to go.
Somewhere in your head, you know, we will just have to wait for the report from law enforcement and see any legal action before we really know what occurred.

Kind of depends on who did what first, doesn't it?

IF my friend was purposefully standing in the way of the vehicle, so that an angry mob could collect and threaten or attack the driver of the vehicle, I would be very shocked at the behavior of my friend.

Even more so if my friends was doing something weird like pounding on the vehicle or trying to physically stop it by grabbing it.

It's not your body. It never has been and it never will be.

Your government, your society, and your peers forced you to undergo multiple injections of a barely-tested chemical substance
Dude, everyone already knows you're a whiny snowflake who gets off on making up lunatic victimhood stories. There's no need to keep hammering on that point.

Now, tell us more about these forced injections. Since that would be a crime, everyone wants to know.

Are you stupid enough to claim those moonbats were not trying to stop that truck?
Never mind. We know
According the the writer in your link, that was after the truck struck the pedestrians in the crosswalk, after running a red light and going around other cars to his the pedestrians crossing with the light. I have no idea, as I was not there.

So if you saw a friend, family member or stranger run over somebody, they would be free to go.
Somewhere in your head, you know, we will just have to wait for the report from law enforcement and see any legal action before we really know what occurred.
False comparison. Show me my family member blocking traffic and holding up signs.

They need to stay the fuck out of the road and protest on the sidewalk.

According the the writer in your link, that was after the truck struck the pedestrians in the crosswalk, after running a red light and going around other cars to his the pedestrians crossing with the light. I have no idea, as I was not there.
That’s another lie. First, the author is an acknowled Leftard. Second, the ‘injury’ was the truck ran over her foot. Third, my OP says this:
BREAKING: A truck driver plows into a crowd of women pro-choice protesters in Iowa, sending at least one woman to the hospital before spending away. The driver is yet to be identified. RT IF YOU THINK THAT HE MUST BE IDENTIFIED, ARRESTED, & LOCKED UP!

If my kid was attacking a truck and had her foot run over in the process I’d pick her up off the pavement and stomp on her other foot for being so stupid.

Forum List

Back