Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Scared little trumplets... :heehee:

Well, yes. Fear is the rational response to clear and present danger.

I'm not a little person. Kind of on the bigger side of normal. I have supported Trump politically in the past, and am open to doing so again.

Do you really think that any of that is.... somehow a point against me?

You mean because it wasn't in the OP's link and to my knowledge, nobody reported a kidnapping, as it would have been the lead in the article?

No, the way that we as a society have been retreating on maintaining law and order in society, it is not surprising that it was not mentioned.

You're really working hard to defend the violence.

That says all we need to know.

We do know. You don't think abortion is murder. You tell that lie to justify your crazed lust for violence, and because you get a sick thrill in forcing all others to bow down to your perverse control freak agenda.

What, you actually thought it wasn't obvious?
We don’t have to “work hard” to defend someone who is defending themselves from violent protesters. Preventing someone from leaving a scene is violence. If faggot leftists tried that shit with me, I would run right over them too. You have NO right to detain people against their will on a public street. The courts have also sided with drivers in these cases.

No, the way that we as a society have been retreating on maintaining law and order in society, it is not surprising that it was not mentioned.
Give me a link. I'll read about your kidnapping.

Give me a link. I'll read about your kidnapping.

"In fact, any person who intentionally restricts another's freedom of movement without their consent may be liable for false imprisonment, which is both a crime and a civil wrong just like other offenses including assault and battery. It can occur in a room, on the streets, or even in a moving vehicle."

"False imprisonment can come in many forms; physical force is often used, but it isn't required. The restraint of a person may be imposed by physical barriers (such as being locked in a car) or by unreasonable duress (for example, holding someone's valuables, with the intent to coerce them to remain at a location)."

"

False Imprisonment vs. Kidnapping​

The main difference is that the crime of kidnapping is when one person abducts another to a new place, usually followed by holding them against their will. False imprisonment cannot occur in a kidnapping situation because the person has been removed to a new area. "

Mmm, it may be that my training on this issue is out of date or that it was just wrong, or that my state has unusual laws.

So, it was not "kidnapping" but "False imprisonment" what the rioters did.

He's of the ilk that believes that throwing violent tantrums is their right.
I often wonder what goes through the minds of these extreme partisans who are incapable of asking themselves how THEY would feel if they were trying to get to an appointment only to have a bunch of losers trying to prevent them from doing so for no reason whatsoever.

I often wonder what goes through the minds of these extreme partisans who are incapable of asking themselves how THEY would feel if they were trying to get to an appointment only to have a bunch of losers trying to prevent them from doing so for no reason whatsoever.
The parents of the late 50's and the 60's forward simply neglected to teach their children empathy.

Not surprising that you haven't yet figured that out and are just regurgitating your Daily DNC-Approved Talking Points.
Hate to be a nudge, but what DNC talking points have I regurgitated in this thread? None? Yep. Guess that's right.

"In fact, any person who intentionally restricts another's freedom of movement without their consent may be liable for false imprisonment, which is both a crime and a civil wrong just like other offenses including assault and battery. It can occur in a room, on the streets, or even in a moving vehicle."

"False imprisonment can come in many forms; physical force is often used, but it isn't required. The restraint of a person may be imposed by physical barriers (such as being locked in a car) or by unreasonable duress (for example, holding someone's valuables, with the intent to coerce them to remain at a location)."

"

False Imprisonment vs. Kidnapping​

The main difference is that the crime of kidnapping is when one person abducts another to a new place, usually followed by holding them against their will. False imprisonment cannot occur in a kidnapping situation because the person has been removed to a new area. "

Mmm, it may be that my training on this issue is out of date or that it was just wrong, or that my state has unusual laws.

So, it was not "kidnapping" but "False imprisonment" what the rioters did.
:auiqs.jpg: And something like that was listed where in the story or the linked article? Nowhere? Right.
Remember, a red white and blue jackass is still a jackass. Just sayin.....

The very definition of terrorism is the use of violence against innocent people chosen BECAUSE they are innocent and with the idea that by terrorizing people at random, an entire populace can be intimidated into accepting the political positions of the perpetrators.

While this action might not rise to the level of terrorism, it displays the same mindset -- that by irritating the living daylights out of people who have nothing to with the grievance, an entire population will eventually capitulate to the demands of those using this tactic.

This almost like an IQ test here, folks. Goodness, gracious, if your next-door neighbor runs his car over your petunias, are you then justified when you run across the street and kick that person's dog?

Sheesh.

:auiqs.jpg: And something like that was listed where in the story or the linked article? Nowhere? Right.

My point was not that the article claimed it, but that that was teh reality of the situation.

The fact that is was not mentioned, ,even though that was the crime committed by the "protestors", makes it worse, not better.

The very definition of terrorism is the use of violence against innocent people chosen BECAUSE they are innocent and with the idea that by terrorizing people at random, an entire populace can be intimidated into accepting the political positions of the perpetrators.

While this action might not rise to the level of terrorism, it displays the same mindset -- that by irritating the living daylights out of people who have nothing to with the grievance, an entire population will eventually capitulate to the demands of those using this tactic.

This almost like an IQ test here, folks. Goodness, gracious, if your next-door neighbor runs his car over your petunias, are you then justified when you run across the street and kick that person's dog?

Sheesh.
Really well said.

My point was not that the article claimed it, but that that was teh reality of the situation.

The fact that is was not mentioned, ,even though that was the crime committed by the "protestors", makes it worse, not better.
So if you saw a friend, family member or stranger run over somebody, they would be free to go.
Somewhere in your head, you know, we will just have to wait for the report from law enforcement and see any legal action before we really know what occurred.

Forum List

Back