Truck in Iowa Runs Over Protester

Not so sure. Sounds like a violent attack, but will have to wait and see what the law says. Apparently, the Video shown is after the truck hit the protesters. This below was also was also linked.

View attachment 662121
If you had a choice between stepping out of the path of a slow moving truck or standing in front of it to damage the hood, what would a sane person choose to do?

I have been known to walk in the crosswalk when the light said I could walk, which according to posters in the OP supplied link, is what happened. I have seen trucks run red lights. I have never seen trucks go around other cars and run a red lights and hit pedestrians, as is described. Just lucky, I guess.:auiqs.jpg:

Oh BS that isn't what was happening and you know it. Just stop

I have been known to walk in the crosswalk when the light said I could walk, which according to posters in the OP supplied link, is what happened. I have seen trucks run red lights. I have never seen trucks go around other cars and run a red lights and hit pedestrians, as is described. Just lucky, I guess.:auiqs.jpg:
She’s on the side of the truck thinking she’s superwoman who can stop the truck. The woman injured was along the side of the truck
9249F5C6-407C-4F80-8F77-26C4EB4A0F50.jpeg
D7835CD9-E989-4DA7-91A6-CCAD0ADF361D.jpeg

Not so sure. Sounds like a violent attack, but will have to wait and see what the law says. Apparently, the Video shown is after the truck hit the protesters. This below was also was also linked.

View attachment 662121
Why do you believe blocking traffic is a right? It isn't.

When people take out their vengeance on those who had absolutely NOTHING to do with the decision, they are the ones who have initiated the wrongdoing. If they had followed the law, none of this would have happened.

If you had a choice between stepping out of the path of a slow moving truck or standing in front of it to damage the hood, what would a sane person choose to do?
I'd step out of the path, personally. If you just saw a truck run down pedestrians in a crosswalk after running a red light, driving around other cars to get at the pedestrians, would you (a) Do nothing. (b) Report it by phone to police while trying to render aid. (c) try to get in front of a moving truck with your body to prevent his escape (having just seen him run over pedestrians crossing in a crosswalk with the light) or (d) pull your weapon to shoot the tires of the truck in order to disable the fleeing felon's escape.?? I have heard, nothing stops a bad guy with a truck, like a good guy with another truck or maybe a full magazine and a willingness to get involved.
Like I said, we'll have to wait and see on the law enforcement reports.

Is there even _one_ conservative anywhere here who isn't trying to justify the violence?

Just one?

Apparently not. It seems the entire conservative cult is unified in their murderous rage.

Somebody in their lives should have told them that their death-lust is _not_ normal, but that hasn't happened. Apparently, they only hang out with their fellow violent deviants, so it gets left up to me to stage these interventions.

Why do you believe blocking traffic is a right? It isn't.

When people take out their vengeance on those who had absolutely NOTHING to do with the decision, they are the ones who have initiated the wrongdoing. If they had followed the law, none of this would have happened.
Who said they were blocking traffic? Down below the link, it was descibed, the truck went around other vehicles, and ran a red light to run down the prostesters in a crosswalk, while the man's wife in the truck screamed for him to stop. I have no idea, as I was in TN at the time. That is why I say I'll just have to wait and see what the reports from Law Enforcement say. I just wanted to make sure people saw what was reported in the OP's link, not just the pic, as the reports in the OP's link tell a different story, and I knew the board would want to see or hear of both sides, before jumping to conclusions.

Who said they were blocking traffic? Down below the link, it was descibed, the truck went around other vehicles, and ran a red light to run down the prostesters in a crosswalk, while the man's wife in the truck screamed for him to stop. I have no idea, as I was in TN at the time. That is why I say I'll just have to wait and see what the reports from Law Enforcement say. I just wanted to make sure people saw what was reported in the OP's link, not just the pic, as the reports in the OP's link tell a different story, and I knew the board would want to see or hear of both sides, before jumping to conclusions.
Of course it's a male.

We can see the people in front of the truck, staying there and banging on the truck as it slowly moves forward.

That is not people just walking though a cross walk, that is people using their bodies to try to stop the truck.
This is abduction. Impeding the movement of another. They will be treated as kidnappers, no doubt.

Forum List

Back