Trudeau Just Got Trump Smacked!

That paste eating rain crier drove an 18-wheeler over his opponents.

No. 3 million more voters didn't want him. He lucked out.

We all know you cheated..

Trump probably won by 5 million...

Just look at what your party did to crazy Bernie....

This is why you are against voter id's..

You are cheaters.

Here we go again, another Putin lovin' Trumpette who does not care that a foreign country, not a friendly one, interfered with our election to help elect Trump[ & then tries to justify it with false claims about Democrats.

The idea you want the photo voter ID shows how you want to cheat. You are a cheating little fuck who backs a fraud, business cheat & known liar. Great choice, asshole.

Here we go again.

Yet another Foolish liberal Zealot that has his panties

In a knot because Trump has made fools

of the entire liberal FREAK SHOW.

It was Hillary that colluded with the Russians by paying

For the FAKE RUSSIAN dossier to try and frame Trump.

And all your dumb ass excuse’s of what Russia supposedly

did to sway the election makes you all look like RETARDS…

We have seen you cheat and attack your political foes both

Physically and with the Full Force of the Federal Government.

Trump has exposed you Nazi’s for what you are.

I say we make Trump King.
I knew you were a dumbfuck but wow. Just wow.

Clinton hired a British company to do opposition research on your fat assed orange buddy.
One of their employees was an ex British spy type who traveled to Russia to check on Trump's dealings there.

Only a stupud, ignorant, uneducated fool would call that colluding with the Russians.

You are one dumb fuck./

I knew you were a dumb fuck but wow. Just wow!

You say the Russians Hacked Crooked hillary’s email to help Trump

when in fact you wouldn’t let the fbi examine the server for fear

of what they might find…

Only a stupid, ignorant, uneducated fool would call that colluding with the Russians.

You are one dumb fuck and a half.

It’s amazing that your brain can generate enough mental power for you to type

your STUPID BULLSHIT.

I can't imagine which America you're talking about....we have the strongest economy in our history and he did that in 18 months. ISIS has been slaughtered and left to rot in ditches.....Little Rocket Man is crawling to the table to beg Trump not to kill him, and you commiecrats are providing us with more entertainment than we should be entitled to. You lost, we won, fuck off.
The economy is far from the strongest in our history. The promised huge GDP has not been accomplished. The economy is actually very shallow, based on a bubble and can be jilted at any time for various reasons.

I bet you also claim you were abducted by aliens.

You liberals are such dumb asses……
I thought trump promised a high GDP. What has his GDP averaged?

Whatever it is, it’s better than what obongo did….

Obongo was a community organizer….

Obongo didn’t know SHIT about business.

Obongo was an expert at stirring up SHIT with race issues

In the vain of al sharpton and jessie Jackson…..
You sound like a third grader who is obsessed with picking his nose and scratching his ass.

You should put a little more thought in your retorts…..

They make you look Stupid…..

PS, you should also pull your head out of your ass.

No. 3 million more voters didn't want him. He lucked out.

You are cheaters.

Here we go again, another Putin lovin' Trumpette who does not care that a foreign country, not a friendly one, interfered with our election to help elect Trump[ & then tries to justify it with false claims about Democrats.

The idea you want the photo voter ID shows how you want to cheat. You are a cheating little fuck who backs a fraud, business cheat & known liar. Great choice, asshole.

Here we go again.

Clinton hired a British company to do opposition research on your fat assed orange buddy.
One of their employees was an ex British spy type who traveled to Russia to check on Trump's dealings there.

Only a stupud, ignorant, uneducated fool would call that colluding with the Russians.

You are one dumb fuck./

of what they might find…

Only a stupid, ignorant, uneducated fool would call that colluding with the Russians.

your STUPID BULLSHIT.
Here Deno
There is So Much Evidence of Trump's Collusion with Russia - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../there-is-so-much-evidence-of-trumps-collusion-with-russia.html
May 1, 2018 - There is extensive publicly available evidence that DonaldTrump's campaign colluded with Russia, even putting aside whatever Robert ...
Mueller leaked questions for Trump: many relate to Russia collusion ...
https://www.vox.com/2018/5/1/.../mueller-trump-questions-investigation-russia
May 1, 2018 - President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday morning that special counsel Robert Mueller did not send any questions about collusion with Russia ...

We need these people for nothing. They need need our markets for everything.Who has the leverage here?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/09/trump-slams-canadian-pm-as-dishonest-and-weak-pulls-back-on-g-7-communique-endorsement.html:21:

We need trash like you and Trump for nothing. The fact is that the markets belong to the people and they should have the freedom to purchase what they want. Trump is the most dishonest politician any country has ever had. Trump is the weak and cowardly dog. He hides behind twitter because he is to scared to insult people to their face.

He waited until he was a few thousand miles away before he reneged on the G-7 statement, and then, he blamed it on Trudeau. Trudeau didn't change the statement. Trump's book should have been titled The Art of the Renege.

OTOH, I doubt Putin could have been any happier with the G-7 meeting.
Trump has to meet with leader of North Korea to make an attempt at world peace. What the fuck does Trudeau have to do that is so important?

We need these people for nothing. They need need our markets for everything.Who has the leverage here?
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2018/06/09/trump-slams-canadian-pm-as-dishonest-and-weak-pulls-back-on-g-7-communique-endorsement.html:21:
Lol, you kids are so confused.

tRump stomped off in a huff to have a good cry because the other world leaders aren't being nice to him.

What a Butt Hurt liberal Dip Shit you are.....

Trump is making all you liberals and obongo

look so STUPID...….

I say we make Trump King...….
Your profanity-laced insult proves you have no intelligent response to my assertion.

In other words you know I'm right and you hate it.

The fact that you are a liberal lets any

Sane person know you are an idiot…..

Fuck you and your fllth. Trying to turn my country into a pigsty. I don't need "free stuff." I got plenty, jackass.
Yes. You are obviously very well-balanced and doubtlessly successful.

Anyway, there are bus connections from all parts of the US to Canada and you don''t even need a passport to enter. Just a heads-up.

We need trash like you and Trump for nothing. The fact is that the markets belong to the people and they should have the freedom to purchase what they want. Trump is the most dishonest politician any country has ever had. Trump is the weak and cowardly dog. He hides behind twitter because he is to scared to insult people to their face.

He waited until he was a few thousand miles away before he reneged on the G-7 statement, and then, he blamed it on Trudeau. Trudeau didn't change the statement. Trump's book should have been titled The Art of the Renege.

OTOH, I doubt Putin could have been any happier with the G-7 meeting.
Trump has to meet with leader of North Korea to make an attempt at world peace. What the fuck does Trudeau have to do that is so important?

The G-7 meeting has been on the schedule for a year. Any halfway competent asshole could schedule and handle both meetings. Trump agreed to the statement, left early, then reneged, in a fit of pique. You rationalize it however you like.

You are cheaters.

Here we go again.

You are one dumb fuck./

of what they might find…

your STUPID BULLSHIT.
Here Deno
There is So Much Evidence of Trump's Collusion with Russia - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../there-is-so-much-evidence-of-trumps-collusion-with-russia.html
May 1, 2018 - There is extensive publicly available evidence that DonaldTrump's campaign colluded with Russia, even putting aside whatever Robert ...
Mueller leaked questions for Trump: many relate to Russia collusion ...
https://www.vox.com/2018/5/1/.../mueller-trump-questions-investigation-russia
May 1, 2018 - President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday morning that special counsel Robert Mueller did not send any questions about collusion with Russia ...

Everyone knows that is liberal BULLSHIT...

It was Hillary that sold uranium to the Russians.

It was obongo that sent the secret message to Putin.

The collusion is all yours...

Best I could come up with is 2016
United States
GDP (current US$) | Data
Took a dip in 2014, I wonder why.
What were the percentages? Trump promised high percentages.

Promised 4%
When did Trump promise 4%?

Trump is officially making an economic promise that will be nearly impossible to keep

"To get the economy back on track, President Trump has outlined a bold plan to create 25 million new American jobs in the next decade and return to 4 percent annual economic growth," reads the White House site.

The 4% GDP promise is one that Trump has made before, but now it is the official promise of the White House and the president.

A hundred other media outlets reported it that day. The promise has been removed from the White House website.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
United States
GDP (current US$) | Data

Promised 4%

Trump is officially making an economic promise that will be nearly impossible to keep

"To get the economy back on track, President Trump has outlined a bold plan to create 25 million new American jobs in the next decade and return to 4 percent annual economic growth," reads the White House site.

The 4% GDP promise is one that Trump has made before, but now it is the official promise of the White House and the president.

A hundred other media outlets reported it that day. The promise has been removed from the White House website.

You “gotta” love Trump……

tRump stomped off in a huff to have a good cry because the other world leaders aren't being nice to him.

look so STUPID...….

Your profanity-laced insult proves you have no intelligent response to my assertion.

You are one of the people.here who is to stupid to know when you're beat.

Doubling down on the insults just proves my point.

Now quit before you embarrass yourself any more.

look so STUPID...….

You would be wise to take your own advice Dip Shit...

look so STUPID...….

You would be wise to take your own advice Dip Shit...
Just keep digging luzer.

United States
GDP (current US$) | Data

Promised 4%
One month before the election, Oct. 10, trump promised he would have the GDP growing at a sustained 4%. So far it is only growing at about less than 2.7%, it changes regularly so that number could be off by a tenth or two of a point. Not much different from what it has been for the last several years.

United States
GDP (current US$) | Data

Promised 4%

Not going to blame him if he misses that one. His predecessors have done much worse in their failures to keep to their electioneering promises.

look so STUPID...….

By the way Dip Shit, you are TOO stupid not TO stupid...

United States
GDP (current US$) | Data

Promised 4%
One month before the election, Oct. 10, trump promised he would have the GDP growing at a sustained 4%. So far it is only growing at about less than 2.7%, it changes regularly so that number could be off by a tenth or two of a point. Not much different from what it has been for the last several years.

If you like your Doctor you can keep him......

United States
GDP (current US$) | Data

Promised 4%

Not going to blame him if he misses that one. His predecessors have done much worse in their failures to keep to their electioneering promises.

The poster asked when Trump promised it. He did many times, including on video.

look so STUPID...….

By the way Dip Shit, you are TOO stupid not TO stupid...
Grammar nazi-ing. The go-to for frustrated morons.

You are an embarrassment.

United States
GDP (current US$) | Data

Promised 4%

90 consecutive months of job growth - 75 under Obama and 15 under Trump, and they think Trump turned things around. Trump inherited a solid economy.

Forum List

Back