Trudeau Just Got Trump Smacked!

I thought trump promised a high GDP. What has his GDP averaged?
Best I could come up with is 2016
United States
GDP (current US$) | Data
Took a dip in 2014, I wonder why.
What were the percentages? Trump promised high percentages.

Promised 4%
When did Trump promise 4%?
One month before the election, Oct. 10, trump promised he would have the GDP growing at a sustained 4%. So far it is only growing at about less than 2.7%, it changes regularly so that number could be off by a tenth or two of a point. Not much different from what it has been for the last several years.
Hillary is not President...that is most important thing of all. She would have us in shit shape right now.

I thought trump promised a high GDP. What has his GDP averaged?
United States
GDP (current US$) | Data

Promised 4%

Trump is officially making an economic promise that will be nearly impossible to keep

"To get the economy back on track, President Trump has outlined a bold plan to create 25 million new American jobs in the next decade and return to 4 percent annual economic growth," reads the White House site.

The 4% GDP promise is one that Trump has made before, but now it is the official promise of the White House and the president.

A hundred other media outlets reported it that day. The promise has been removed from the White House website.
The site you posted is blocking me from seeing the article because I’m using an ad blocker.
Post a vid of Trump promising 4%.

Last edited:
United States
GDP (current US$) | Data

Promised 4%
One month before the election, Oct. 10, trump promised he would have the GDP growing at a sustained 4%. So far it is only growing at about less than 2.7%, it changes regularly so that number could be off by a tenth or two of a point. Not much different from what it has been for the last several years.

90 consecutive months of job growth - 75 under Obama and 15 under Trump, and they think Trump turned things around. Trump inherited a solid economy.
If that’s what you want to believe...go for it.

What a Butt Hurt liberal Dip Shit you are.....

Trump is making all you liberals and obongo

look so STUPID...….

I say we make Trump King...….
Your profanity-laced insult proves you have no intelligent response to my assertion.

In other words you know I'm right and you hate it.

The fact that you are a liberal lets any

Sane person know you are an idiot…..
You are one of the people.here who is to stupid to know when you're beat.

Doubling down on the insults just proves my point.

Now quit before you embarrass yourself any more.

By the way Dip Shit, you are TOO stupid not TO stupid...
Grammar nazi-ing. The go-to for frustrated morons.

You are an embarrassment.

Grammar?

You are Stupid Beyond Belief....

Typical liberal...

We need these people for nothing.
Good thing you don't have any exports.

Yes, we're all proud of our president's behavior. Next, he is expected to amaze us all by eating paste, and crying when he's told that he can't go outside during recess because it's raining.
1*hcEEJb20qMkkDkD3RZgLfQ.jpeg
well if he does go outside we can have a soldier hold trumps umbrella while he or she gets wet.

We need these people for nothing.
Good thing you don't have any exports.

Yes, we're all proud of our president's behavior. Next, he is expected to amaze us all by eating paste, and crying when he's told that he can't go outside during recess because it's raining.
1*hcEEJb20qMkkDkD3RZgLfQ.jpeg
well if he does go outside we can have a soldier hold trumps umbrella while he or she gets wet.
‘‘Tis their duty.

United States
GDP (current US$) | Data

Promised 4%

90 consecutive months of job growth - 75 under Obama and 15 under Trump, and they think Trump turned things around. Trump inherited a solid economy.

You are either ignorant or a liar…

Probably both….

You don’t recall obongo and all his cronies

talking about the new normal as far as all the

Lost jobs went…

I recall obongo saying how is Trump going

to bring these jobs back? What’s he got, a Magic

Wand or something.

Trump has stuck that Magic Wand up obongo’s ass….

Are we having fun or what?

It's hilarious how many idiots don't understand what Trump is doing nor why.

It proves the stupidity of the American idiots who voted for Obama twice, and wanted a criminal in as the first female President. Willing to be assholes is typical , just vote for anyone for the hell of it.

Promised 4%

If that’s what you want to believe...go for it.

You think what I posted is untrue?

Your profanity-laced insult proves you have no intelligent response to my assertion.

In other words you know I'm right and you hate it.

The fact that you are a liberal lets any

Sane person know you are an idiot…..
You are one of the people.here who is to stupid to know when you're beat.

Doubling down on the insults just proves my point.

Now quit before you embarrass yourself any more.

By the way Dip Shit, you are TOO stupid not TO stupid...
Grammar nazi-ing. The go-to for frustrated morons.

You are an embarrassment.

Grammar?

You are Stupid Beyond Belief....

Typical liberal...
^He says as he doubles down on the ignorance^

Promised 4%

Probably both….

Lost jobs went…

Wand or something.

There is only about a 1.2 % difference in the unemployment rate from what trump inherited from Obama and what it is today.

Your posts indicate you are mostly a bullshit and insult poster that is never able to backup your nonsense. You post your nonsense and add an insult to make people not want to respond to your foulness. Age old internet tactic of trolls and punks. Me thinks you are probably both.

Promised 4%

Probably both….

Lost jobs went…

Wand or something.

You're a retarded propaganda slurper.

Here we go again, another Putin lovin' Trumpette who does not care that a foreign country, not a friendly one, interfered with our election to help elect Trump[ & then tries to justify it with false claims about Democrats.

The idea you want the photo voter ID shows how you want to cheat. You are a cheating little fuck who backs a fraud, business cheat & known liar. Great choice, asshole.

Here we go again.

Yet another Foolish liberal Zealot that has his panties

In a knot because Trump has made fools

of the entire liberal FREAK SHOW.

It was Hillary that colluded with the Russians by paying

For the FAKE RUSSIAN dossier to try and frame Trump.

And all your dumb ass excuse’s of what Russia supposedly

did to sway the election makes you all look like RETARDS…

We have seen you cheat and attack your political foes both

Physically and with the Full Force of the Federal Government.

Trump has exposed you Nazi’s for what you are.

I say we make Trump King.
I knew you were a dumbfuck but wow. Just wow.

Clinton hired a British company to do opposition research on your fat assed orange buddy.
One of their employees was an ex British spy type who traveled to Russia to check on Trump's dealings there.

Only a stupud, ignorant, uneducated fool would call that colluding with the Russians.

You are one dumb fuck./

I knew you were a dumb fuck but wow. Just wow!

You say the Russians Hacked Crooked hillary’s email to help Trump

when in fact you wouldn’t let the fbi examine the server for fear

of what they might find…

Only a stupid, ignorant, uneducated fool would call that colluding with the Russians.

You are one dumb fuck and a half.

It’s amazing that your brain can generate enough mental power for you to type

your STUPID BULLSHIT.
Here Deno
There is So Much Evidence of Trump's Collusion with Russia - NYMag
nymag.com/daily/.../there-is-so-much-evidence-of-trumps-collusion-with-russia.html
May 1, 2018 - There is extensive publicly available evidence that DonaldTrump's campaign colluded with Russia, even putting aside whatever Robert ...
Mueller leaked questions for Trump: many relate to Russia collusion ...
https://www.vox.com/2018/5/1/.../mueller-trump-questions-investigation-russia
May 1, 2018 - President Donald Trump claimed Tuesday morning that special counsel Robert Mueller did not send any questions about collusion with Russia ...

Everyone knows that is liberal BULLSHIT...

It was Hillary that sold uranium to the Russians.

It was obongo that sent the secret message to Putin.

The collusion is all yours...
Deno lets get one thing straight The winner in this G7 meeting was PUTIN who loves the way countries are at odds with each other and Trumps acceptance of him has got to ring alarm bells in your republican head This after we KNOW russia helped trump in elections?

United States
GDP (current US$) | Data

Promised 4%
Hillary is not President...that is most important thing of all. She would have us in shit shape right now.
She knew how to talk to people She knew how gov'ts here and there worked She didn't come off like an ignorant slob like trump does

Promised 4%
She knew how to talk to people She knew how gov'ts here and there worked She didn't come off like an ignorant slob like trump does
She lost. She did not know how to talk to people or she would have won.

Promised 4%
She blew it ....States she should have won were never given the proper time and effort

To Prime Minister Trudeau, as a born and bred American, I cannot apologize to you enough. I am ashamed of what my country has become. A nation of idiots. I used to be proud to be an American. No longer.
Thank God we took America away from you loons. Adults are now in charge.

To Prime Minister Trudeau, as a born and bred American, I cannot apologize to you enough. I am ashamed of what my country has become. A nation of idiots. I used to be proud to be an American. No longer.
Thank God we took America away from you loons. Adults are now in charge.
Trump is an adult???? Little Marco, Rocketman, Corooked Hillary, etc

That is kindergarten shit.

Promised 4%
Proud your orange buddy had Russian help

Forum List

Back