True Border Security

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
image-747786-galleryV9-wylt.jpg

I wonder how many have the faintest idea of where this is. I sure didn't.

image-747779-galleryV9-ksoc.jpg

I found this photo gallery @ der Spiegel Online, a Germany magazine. There are 12 in all and I had to do a Wikipedia search for Ceuta, Spain to find out what this is all about. Check it our for yourself @ Photo Gallery The Borderlands of Spain - SPIEGEL ONLINE - International

I like the Israeli fence , no pic but its a mixture of concrete walls and fencing .

There’s the inconvenient truth of our northern border, behind which perhaps 50 assorted terrorist entities including al Qaida, Hezbollah and Hamas have established operational cells and across which terrorist attacks have actually been launched.

A 2006 report from the Nixon Center, a Washington, D.C., policy institute, quoted a senior FBI official as saying that Canada is the most worrisome terrorist point of entry and that al Qaida training manuals advise terrorists to enter the United States from Canada.
The report concluded that "despite widespread alarms raised over terrorist infiltration from Mexico, we found no terrorist presence in Mexico and a number of Canadian-based terrorists who have entered the United States."

Unlike our current President[Note that this was written during the Bush disaster], one assumes that sophisticated international terrorists can read a map. Canada’s border with the lower 48 is twice the length of the Mexico’s but only 1000 agents provide coverage compared to 12,000 across the South, and the 1,000 mile Alaska-Canadian border has almost no protection. Not that I would have any personal knowledge but rumor has it that some Indian and Pakistani computer scientists illegally working in Silicone Valley, who used to travel home and back through Mexico, now fly instead into Canada as Commonwealth citizens; relatives drive them across the border into Minnesota or Montana without a hitch.

Rooms come equipped with night-vision binoculars so guests can track the almost nightly cat-and-mouse game between Border Patrol agents and people trying to sneak into the United States. Over the past three years, 105 people have been arrested in the inn's yard. Just mowing the lawn can trip hidden sensors, prompting a flyover by Border Patrol helicopters, said Bob Boule, the inn's operator.

Forum List

Back