True headline: ERECTION UPDATE: Weiner now blames 'rough time' in marriage...

No so mind bobbling when you understand who she is taking advice on the subject from....

If I pulled this shit on my wife, she'd come after me and make sure that after she was done, I'd have nothing.

That's why I love her, she stands up for herself and doesn't let anyone play her for a fool. She is real woman.

exactly.... but this woman has ambitions of her own....so if she can ride his coat tails into office.. she is.

Do you think thet's why Hillary stood by him?

That' the Drudge headline, not the headline of the article.

headline or no headline.... the man has a serious sexual addiction.

The saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" comes to mind.

His wife is a fool. Though she is taking advice from hillary... the woman who did not care who her husband fucked so long as she could ride the coat tails.

I don't think she is a fool at all.

I don't think she cares about wiener.

She has her own plans and ambitions. And much further reaching than wiener can ever dream.
SHE does not have a problem with public humiliation.
That means she is very well controlled and calculating ahead.

Last edited:

The saying "fool me once shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" comes to mind.

His wife is a fool. Though she is taking advice from hillary... the woman who did not care who her husband fucked so long as she could ride the coat tails.

She has her own plans and ambitions. And much further reaching than wiener can ever dream.

Pure politician. I hope no one is expecting to see any scruples here.

Still don't care about a mans erection. You guys need a better hobby.

I care because there is another official that doesn't take responsibility for his own actions. Don't we have enough of these assholes in office?

I know, he's a liberal, so elect him anyway.

I dont care if he shows his dick or texts dirty things. That doesnt affect policy..

Dont vote him in...I seriously dont care.

Pure politician. I hope no one is expecting to see any scruples here.

she is a good apprentice, isn't she?

Or as the old saying has it - bad is a student not to outgrow her teacher :D

She knows and has always known. Huma Abedin is there to advance the muslim brotherhood. No pun intended but Weiner is a tool.

She knows and has always known. Huma Abedin is there to advance the muslim brotherhood. No pun intended but Weiner is a tool.

agree completely.

If I pulled this shit on my wife, she'd come after me and make sure that after she was done, I'd have nothing.

That's why I love her, she stands up for herself and doesn't let anyone play her for a fool. She is real woman.

exactly.... but this woman has ambitions of her own....so if she can ride his coat tails into office.. she is.

Do you think thet's why Hillary stood by him?

of course...Look were she is now.

his philandering was very well knows way way back..... They were rather the joke of the governs mansions security details with the fights they would have over his ....women.

Still don't care about a mans erection. You guys need a better hobby.

I care because there is another official that doesn't take responsibility for his own actions. Don't we have enough of these assholes in office?

I know, he's a liberal, so elect him anyway.

I dont care if he shows his dick or texts dirty things. That doesnt affect policy..

Dont vote him in...I seriously dont care.

You don't care so much, you post on the thread, lol!

and this is a man who still wants to run for office....

really... stress?

NY is nothing but stress. WTF is he gonna do if there's another 911 type crisis? Strip down on national TV and cum all over the place?:eusa_hand:

Guy a straight up perv, if NY wants a huge sexual harassment suit then definately vote him in, he won't dissapoint.

Forum List

Back