🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump 100% Vindicated on Muslim American Celebrations on 9-11

There were not thousands or hundreds or scores celebrating the fall of the Towers in NJ that anyone ever saw.

That is one of the reasons the millennials will vote overwhelmingly against Trump. You lie.

Just because they weren't seen doesn't mean they weren't celebrating.
I won't go as far as saying every mooslim was celebrating, but I bet most were.

Letting the fascist Trump get away with this lie is a defeat for America and a victory for our enemies. When Americans accept that is acceptable for a potential leader or national spokesperson can tell malicious hostile and harmful lies without serious repercussions they will be surrendering principles that were won and established with the victory of the NAZI's in WWII.
The marketing methods of Goebbels accepted by the business community can not be allowed to be used in politics.
Your still a fool. Good God.
You are the fool if you actually think that, Claudette. If Trump became president, every time he lies, a bit of America dies.

Oh and your a bigger fool if like the current resident of the White House isn't a liar?? Like other Presidents haven't been liars??

Haven't seen America die yet and Lord knows there have been many lies told in the White House.
Yelling about Obama, who will be leaving, does not excuse Trump for lying.

There were not thousands or hundreds or scores celebrating the fall of the Towers in NJ that anyone ever saw.

That is one of the reasons the millennials will vote overwhelmingly against Trump. You lie.

Just because they weren't seen doesn't mean they weren't celebrating.
I won't go as far as saying every mooslim was celebrating, but I bet most were.
Not in there thousands or hundreds or scores in the streets of NJ where Trump could see them.

Being aquitted means you were found not-guilty of the charge(s) made against you, for any number of reasons including technicalities.

Being vindicated is like saying you're sorry for even accusing you of something improper in the first place.
Nah, sorry bubba, but a dictionary *can* be your friend.
vindicated
vin·di·cate
(vĭn′dĭ-kāt′)
tr.v. vin·di·cat·ed, vin·di·cat·ing, vin·di·cates
To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof: "Our society permits people to sue for libel so that they may vindicate their reputations" (Irving R. Kaufman).
2. To defend, maintain, or insist on the recognition of (one's rights, for example).
3. To demonstrate or prove the value or validity of; justify: The results of the experiment vindicated her optimism.
4. Obsolete To exact revenge for; avenge.

Letting the fascist Trump get away with this lie is a defeat for America and a victory for our enemies. When Americans accept that is acceptable for a potential leader or national spokesperson can tell malicious hostile and harmful lies without serious repercussions they will be surrendering principles that were won and established with the victory of the NAZI's in WWII.
The marketing methods of Goebbels accepted by the business community can not be allowed to be used in politics.
Seriously, stop snorting the Draino.

Being aquitted means you were found not-guilty of the charge(s) made against you, for any number of reasons including technicalities.

Being vindicated is like saying you're sorry for even accusing you of something improper in the first place.
Nah, sorry bubba, but a dictionary *can* be your friend.
vindicated
vin·di·cate
(vĭn′dĭ-kāt′)
tr.v. vin·di·cat·ed, vin·di·cat·ing, vin·di·cates
To clear of accusation, blame, suspicion, or doubt with supporting arguments or proof: "Our society permits people to sue for libel so that they may vindicate their reputations" (Irving R. Kaufman).
2. To defend, maintain, or insist on the recognition of (one's rights, for example).
3. To demonstrate or prove the value or validity of; justify: The results of the experiment vindicated her optimism.
4. Obsolete To exact revenge for; avenge.
Right, so Breitbart doesn't know the definition.

I don't even pay attention to all their gottcha moments with Donald Trump anymore. the last ones were even more stupid than before. he made fun of some lowlife Reporter no less in a wheelchair. I posted on how the Democrats has done the same if not worse. and this deal about the Muslims. we see with our very own eyes we don't the media and democrats to control our thinking thank you, now get on with life you lowlife medias and democrats

I don't even pay attention to all their gottcha moments with Donald Trump anymore. the last ones were even more stupid than before. he made fun of some lowlife Reporter no less in a wheelchair. I posted on how the Democrats has done the same if not worse. and this deal about the Muslims. we see with our very own eyes we don't the media and democrats to control our thinking thank you, now get on with life you lowlife medias and democrats

Well you know there will be way more gotcha moments with Trump.

To bad for the gotcha brigade that Trump doesn't give a shit.

Where's the video of the thousands dancing in Jersey City as Trump claimed he saw? Link it, please.
See post #4, doofus.
Post 4 does nothing to prove that nonsense lie of Trump. He lied.

Jesus your an idiot.

Do you think that insignificant lie is going to sway voters or anyone one way or the other about whether they like Trump or they don't??

Good God. Grow the fuck up.
Yes, the lie is going to sway voters. He is clearly a demagogue, and he uses the Big Lie regularly. Why do you think real cons are leaving him for Cruz.

You have a candidate who lies then doubles down on it.

The electorate realizes, other than a small part of the GOP (about 10% of the entire voting electorate) that he can't be trusted to be President.

Where's the video of the thousands dancing in Jersey City as Trump claimed he saw? Link it, please.
See post #4, doofus.
Post 4 does nothing to prove that nonsense lie of Trump. He lied.

Jesus your an idiot.

Do you think that insignificant lie is going to sway voters or anyone one way or the other about whether they like Trump or they don't??

Good God. Grow the fuck up.
This is an example of 'ideological truthiness'.

It is not an actual fact these people think that they are asserting, in their own mind they think that Trump deliberately told a lie because they want it to be true.

The point is that they think it has the ring of truth to it, is thus 'truthy' and so they run with it no matter what the actuall probability that Trump intended a lie, or merely engaged in hyperbole, etc.

They WANT it to be true and therefore it *is* true.

To the Post-Modern mind, there is no such thing as objective Truth at all, only opinion cast as Truth, therefore one is justified in believing whatever one wishes to, and the idea that there is an objective independent Truth they dismiss as false.

So they are not lying about Trump either; they are merely giving there own preferred version of what is truthy, and that is enough.

In the good old days when people had to live by their word, this was known as lying and the truthy Post-Modern folks of today, would be dismissed as liars.

The lie is self-evident, JB, and that's the fact of it.

Bozo Trump can't admit he lied.

Preview

CBS station in NY has supposedly had a report about Muslims celebrating after the WTC fell. Can't repost it here from my phone apparently.

Libtard liars and billionaire criminals will not fool us again. We know who the real liars are now.

Trump 100% Vindicated: CBS Reports 'Swarms' On Rooftops Celebrating 9/11 - Breitbart
Not only have eyewitnesses and contemporaneous reports proven Donald Trump 100% correct about Muslims celebrating 9/11, a just-uncovered local CBS News (WCBS-TV in New York) report completely vindicates Trump’s claim of “thousands and thousands” of Muslims celebrating the fall of the World Trade Center...

Just a couple of blocks away from that Jersey City apartment the F.B.I. raided yesterday and had evidence removed, there is another apartment building, one that investigators told me, quote, was swarming with suspects — suspects who I’m told were cheering on the roof when they saw the planes slam into the Trade Center. Police were called to the building by neighbors and found eight men celebrating, six of them tenants in the building.
Sorry, but EIGHT does not equal "thousands and thousands".

I am so sorry our education system let you down so catastrophically, you poor dumb innumerate rube.

Forum List

Back