🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

IT WAS TOTALLY FAKE!!!! MY GOD!!!

BLOOD COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

:laughing0301:

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.
I agree that its not a big deal

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.

Actually EMS was there seconds after he fell.

SECONDS? like 500 seconds? What bullshit.

Cops should have applied pressure IMMEDIATELY instead of waltzing on by like a bunch of dickheads.

These assholes sure look like goons huh?

the-buffalo-cops-who-pushed-over-a-75-year-old-pr-2-10793-1591639455-1_dblbig.jpg

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.

Cops should have applied pressure IMMEDIATELY instead of waltzing on by like a bunch of dickheads.

the-buffalo-cops-who-pushed-over-a-75-year-old-pr-2-10793-1591639455-1_dblbig.jpg

You have proof of that? The cops aren't supposed to break ranks, that's protocol.

holy shit

Well, I guess I'm not surprised.

He is a known lefty agitator
He was doing something with his cell phone
He walked deliberately into the police making contact with them

I have a feeling the reason we haven't heard more on this and that the other officers backed the people accused up that in a week or so more info is going to come out of this.

Where and how was he known?

You have proof of that? The cops aren't supposed to break ranks, that's protocol.

That's the military . Police are suppose to assist those harmed.

Nonsense

the cops called for medical assistance

holy shit

Well, I guess I'm not surprised.

He is a known lefty agitator
He was doing something with his cell phone
He walked deliberately into the police making contact with them

I have a feeling the reason we haven't heard more on this and that the other officers backed the people accused up that in a week or so more info is going to come out of this.

Where and how was he known?

There's More to the Story of the 'Elderly' Protester Knocked Down by Buffalo Police Than You're Being Told

IMG_7399-730x388.jpg

No, that is BPD protocol. They have medics behind them to handle that stuff.

Nonsense

Nonsense.

If they had done nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about what happened. They would still be telling the lie without the video.

Kinda like calling out the military on an old man?

Nonsense

Nonsense.

If they had done nothing wrong they wouldn't have lied about what happened. They would still be telling the lie without the video.

We will see. again, the reason I think the press is putting this on the back burner now is something is fishy about it.

Kinda like calling out the military on an old man?

There was a curfew, he was violating it, he approached and made contact with the police, he was doing something with his phone to them.

Forum List

Back