🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes.
It was not their job to be medics

in fact if the old man had just moved along as instructed instead of harassing the cops and preventing them from doing their job he would not have been hurt in the first place

I saw the commander call for medical assistance

It is their job to pull out a phone, call 9-11 and get the man help.

The cops refused to do even that.

You are disgusting for trying to make excuses for them.

Except that the cops DID call for medical assistance for the man. No reason to lie about things like this, it simply cheapens any legit points you have to make.

in fact if the old man had just moved along as instructed instead of harassing the cops and preventing them from doing their job he would not have been hurt in the first place

Except that the cops DID call for medical assistance for the man. No reason to lie about things like this, it simply cheapens any legit points you have to make.

He was assualted for being outside on a warm summer evening.

America.....the land of the free.

Why do people insist on writing replies that have exactly nothing to do with what they quoted?

The old fools protesting days were over 20 years ago. He's old enough to know better than to confront the police and break curfew. Let the young fools do it.
At what age do Americans lose their rights?

I didn't say he lost his rights. I said he's an old fool.
As a senior citizen I wonder if I too are regarded as old and foolish for believing I can participate in protests without fear of police assault and battery. I could have been my head bleeding in front of city hall.

Push a senior citizen and they fall down. The question is: why did he need to be pushed? He was protesting police brutality and he was met with police brutality. No doubt someone was foolish.

If you didnt listen to the police when they are following orders and clearing the area you very well might have your head bleeding in front of city hall. Then you would be an old fool.

Why do people insist on writing replies that have exactly nothing to do with what they quoted?

This is a discussion board. It's discussing what happened.

No,the way discussions work is if you QUOTE someone you respond to that quote. Essentially I just posted "it sure is hot today" and you quoted me and responded with "I like pudding...."

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

It's like he's trying to lose reelection

No,the way discussions work is if you QUOTE someone you respond to that quote. Essentially I just posted "it sure is hot today" and you quoted me and responded with "I like pudding...."

Sorry if the facts of the situation are something you cant find the words to defend.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.
I agree that its not a big deal

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.

Actually EMS was there seconds after he fell.

SECONDS? like 500 seconds? What bullshit.

Cops should have applied pressure IMMEDIATELY instead of waltzing on by like a bunch of dickheads.

These assholes sure look like goons huh?

the-buffalo-cops-who-pushed-over-a-75-year-old-pr-2-10793-1591639455-1_dblbig.jpg

You have proof of that? The cops aren't supposed to break ranks, that's protocol.

That's the military . Police are suppose to assist those harmed.

No, that is BPD protocol. They have medics behind them to handle that stuff.

Sorry pal, you're full of crap. They aren't trained to handle bullet wounds, but applying pressure to stop bleeding after a fall or CPR in the case of a heart attack - They damn well can and do (unless the are pricks as is the case here).

They are trained not to stop, that's what the medics behind them are for.

They do not need to compromise themselves to render aid.

More made up crap from a slimy SJW twat such as yourself.

My links prove you wrong particularly in instances of the simple application of pressure not caused by gunfire. Now beat it.

Your link says nothing about BPD procedure or what those particular cops were trained or directed to do.

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

IT WAS TOTALLY FAKE!!!! MY GOD!!!

BLOOD COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

:laughing0301:

I didn’t say the fall was fake, but it could be a setup. Understand that these freedom fighters-ok-, will go to great lengths to keep a narrative going. Who walks into a riot patrol to touch them? Agitators.

Sorry if the facts of the situation are something you cant find the words to defend.

You are apparently too stupid to realize I haven't even TRIED to defend the actions/inactions of the cops here....

Be that as it may, logic dictates that if you quote someone your response should be to the post you quoted.

I didn’t say the fall was fake, but it could be a setup. Understand that these freedom fighters-ok-, will go to great lengths to keep a narrative going. Who walks into a riot patrol to touch them? Agitators.

The old guy conspired with the police force to get assaulted?

You are apparently too stupid to realize I haven't even TRIED to defend the actions/inactions of the cops here....

Be that as it may, logic dictates that if you quote someone your response should be to the post you quoted.

Land of the free .

Sure

just like the white hair salon owner who was thrown in jail for trying to feed her family

Ummm...no not the police.

Ummm...no not the police.

So to stop the conspiracy, all the officer had to do was not assault the guy?

Forum List

Back