🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

And yet their superiors say otherwise.
Their superiors are appointed by the liberal democrat power structure

Give it up. You are losing this one.

It's a sad day when someone simply posts facts and someone else responds "you're losing this argument"

There really isn't anything else to note......the military attitude of the police forces are going to be dismantled.

As it should be in the Land of the Free.

And yet their superiors say otherwise.
Their superiors are appointed by the liberal democrat power structure

Give it up. You are losing this one.

It's a sad day when someone simply posts facts and someone else responds "you're losing this argument"

There really isn't anything else to note......the military attitude of the police forces are going to be dismantled.

As it should be in the Land of the Free.

Another post where you quoted me and then responded with something that had nothing to do with what I wrote.

I'm beginning to suspect you are mentally ill.

The old fools protesting days were over 20 years ago. He's old enough to know better than to confront the police and break curfew. Let the young fools do it.
At what age do Americans lose their rights?

I didn't say he lost his rights. I said he's an old fool.
As a senior citizen I wonder if I too are regarded as old and foolish for believing I can participate in protests without fear of police assault and battery. I could have been my head bleeding in front of city hall.

Push a senior citizen and they fall down. The question is: why did he need to be pushed? He was protesting police brutality and he was met with police brutality. No doubt someone was foolish.

If you didnt listen to the police when they are following orders and clearing the area you very well might have your head bleeding in front of city hall. Then you would be an old fool.
Is it part of the ‘to protect and serve ‘ mission of police to push a nonviolent senior citizen to the ground?

These numbers are , of course, a little old, but current numbers are similar

A higher percentage of children are sexually assaulted by school teachers than black people are assaulted by the police. Almost double in fact.

Why aren't liberals screaming that "children's lives matter" and demanding that public schools be defunded?

Oh, that's right. guess the police unions need to start donating more money to the DNC.

He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes.
It was not their job to be medics

in fact if the old man had just moved along as instructed instead of harassing the cops and preventing them from doing their job he would not have been hurt in the first place

I saw the commander call for medical assistance

It is their job to pull out a phone, call 9-11 and get the man help.

The cops refused to do even that.

You are disgusting for trying to make excuses for them.

Really are you sure you knew what happened there?

Here is an article showing what MSM leaves out on the incident:

Pj Media

There's More to the Story of the 'Elderly' Protester Knocked Down by Buffalo Police Than You're Being Told

BY JACK DUNPHY JUN 08, 2020

Excerpt:

Yes, there can be only one explanation: The coronavirus causes madness, and even if you have escaped it so far, it will be hard to escape the effects it has had on your friends and neighbors. How diabolical President Xi is revealed to have been.

I give you just one of the more glaring examples of this lunacy, the case of Martin Gugino and his treatment at the hands of the Buffalo Police Department.

As has been the case in many cities, Buffalo’s “mostly peaceful” protests have been punctuated by violence. On June 1 in that city, two people were shot, stores were looted, and three officers were injured, one of them seriously, when a woman drove a car through a police line. The next day, in response to those incidents, Erie County executive Mark Poloncarz imposed a curfew, effective from 8 p.m. to 5 a.m.

On June 4, protesters were gathered in Niagara Square, a public plaza at the center of Buffalo’s government district. When they lingered beyond 8 p.m., Deputy Chief Police Commissioner Joseph Gramaglia ordered police to enforce the curfew and clear the area. Officers from the Buffalo Police Department and the New York State Police assembled in a skirmish line and began walking north in front of City Hall.

In a now widely seen video, shot by WFBO radio reporter Mike Desmond, Gugino can be seen walking directly toward the officers and stopping in the path of one of them. Note that Gugino is carrying (alas for him, not wearing) a helmet, suggesting he was a veteran protester and prepared for a confrontation.

LINK

=====

Read the entire link to find out what a jerk Gugino really is.

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Why was the old man, approaching a line of cops and reaching out to touch the cop? A line of cops obviously engaged in clearing a street of protestors?

The old man is a well known LWNJ agitator who brags about it on social media......how dare Trump bring that up!!

photo_1591401274174.png

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

ah he's prolly a gimp with parkinsons (-:

Why was the old man, approaching a line of cops and reaching out to touch the cop? A line of cops obviously engaged in clearing a street of protestors?

A good question, but why'd the cops just walk away after knocking him down and bloody?

The old man was a liberal asshole

but I dont think the fall was faked

A "Liberal asshole" for trying to return a helmet to the police?

LOLOL

You morons get sillier by the day.

LOLOL

Seriously, is that what the guy was doing? I just saw him walk up to the cops, and the cops kick his ass for no apparent reason

Trump is truly deranged. The original person pushing this conspiracy theory about Mr. Gugino is a Russian spook on OAN network. Trump and Trumpers pick it up and once again show how utterly and sadly they are divorced from reality or, alternately, how easily they will lie and lie and lie.....
That's how this works. David Brock wrote a book on how they do it.

LOLOL

Seriously, is that what the guy was doing? I just saw him walk up to the cops, and the cops kick his ass for no apparent reason

He had a police helmet in one hand, a phone in the other.

ERMERGAWD Trump has an opinion. What an asshole.

Try looking at it the way the world sees it, fool. The President of the United States of America is an idiot who consistently attempts to gaslight the American public into believing any conspiracy theory floating by on a breeze over facts and evidence. Remember when Trump actually said "Don't believe what you see and hear". It was during his attempts to sell his lies as "alternative facts". Immortalized by Guliani's line "Truth is not truth".

ERMERGAWD Trump has an opinion. What an asshole.

Try looking at it the way the world sees it, fool. The President of the United States of America is an idiot who consistently attempts to gaslight the American public into believing any conspiracy theory floating by on a breeze over facts and evidence. Remember when Trump actually said "Don't believe what you see and hear". It was during his attempts to sell his lies as "alternative facts". Immortalized by Guliani's line "Truth is not truth".

You calling ANYONE a fool is hilarious. Your party just perpetuated the biggest hoax in the history of US politics. I really don't need to be lectured by you about ANYTHING .

Forum List

Back