🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

I read somewhere where Buffalo's Mayor stated he was a long-time "activist" and had been asked to stay out of the area,
If someone came up to me all of a sudden and tried to touch me; I would take it as a threat and bash the MFs head in.

Old hippie with nothing to show for in life. He learned a lesson.

Wow, that was fast.

The reactions from conservatives was surprising. Bravo to those with integrity!

What does it say about a president who spreads baseless conspiracy lies fed to them by russian operative?

What would you trump followers think if that had happened to a 75 year old who was at those anti shutdown rallies? What if some cop just pushed one of those old protesters to the cement ground causing that person to bleed from their ear and end up in intensive care in serious condition? Would you want trump to spread conspiracy lies he got from russian operatives about that person?

Why can't trump's followers put America before lies?

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

This is yet another plea for help from the Divider-in-Chief to relieve him of the burden of the presidency. He never wanted it, is unfit to perform the duties of the office, and would be much happier going back to being a boorish crank laundering money for Russian oligarchs.

And Yet, he has performed spectacularly.

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Why was the old man, approaching a line of cops and reaching out to touch the cop? A line of cops obviously engaged in clearing a street of protestors?

A good question, but why'd the cops just walk away after knocking him down and bloody?

Probably had something to do with clearing the streets of potential rioters.

The cops are paid by the hour. Explain to him that he has to leave and calmly walk him to his car (don't flatten his tires in the meantime).

This is how it should be done in the Land of the Free.

I assume they had already "explained" to the people on the street that they had to leave, and the people there, did not leave.

THe line between a protester and a rioter, was rapidly approaching.

The Land of the Free is not about allowing radical lefties free reign.

The only violence was coming from law enforcement. I'm pretty sure a 75 year old man isn't going to do much damage to a group of men in battle gear.

You ever hear of "Weapons"?

Why was the old man, approaching a line of cops and reaching out to touch the cop? A line of cops obviously engaged in clearing a street of protestors?

A good question, but why'd the cops just walk away after knocking him down and bloody?

Probably had something to do with clearing the streets of potential rioters.

The cops are paid by the hour. Explain to him that he has to leave and calmly walk him to his car (don't flatten his tires in the meantime).

This is how it should be done in the Land of the Free.

I assume they had already "explained" to the people on the street that they had to leave, and the people there, did not leave.

THe line between a protester and a rioter, was rapidly approaching.

The Land of the Free is not about allowing radical lefties free reign.

The only violence was coming from law enforcement. I'm pretty sure a 75 year old man isn't going to do much damage to a group of men in battle gear.

You ever hear of "Weapons"?

Yes, and the officers did nothing that would have disarmed him.

scanner...

54bf86c16da811ab1ab83990

Cell Phone...

phoneradiation-800x450.jpg

The old man was a liberal asshole

but I dont think the fall was faked

A "Liberal asshole" for trying to return a helmet to the police?

LOLOL

You morons get sillier by the day.

is that what elderly protester claims or did you just make that up?

Last edited:

LOLOL

is that what elderly protester claims or did yiu just make that up?

If Trump can just make things up, can't others?

Reminds me of how Barry said the police had acted racistly against his professor buddy BEFORE he knew what the hell he was talking about.... they should really learn to say nothing until they know the facts.

Reminds me of how Barry said the police had acted racistly against his professor buddy BEFORE he knew what the hell he was talking about.... they should really learn to say nothing until they know the facts.

If you are speaking about the guy who was harassed for trying to get into his own home, that was racism.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.
I agree that its not a big deal
I agree that its not a big deal
Meh....what's more police brutality and indifference in the midst of nationwide protests of the same? :dunno:

Neither Mac nor I said that.

Can't liberals ever be honest?
Neither Mac nor I said that.

Can't liberals ever be honest?
Honest about what? I quoted him.
Both you and he said it wasn't a big deal.

Just because you are unable to see it the way I did doesn't make me dishonest. It makes you indifferent and unimaginative.

We both clearly only said that Trump giving his OPINION wasn't a big deal. I mean that was clear to a child.
Giving his opinion that the cops didn't push a harmless guy to the ground, and justifying their beign fired.? Hey why not gas peaceful protests too.
The protesters are burning, looting and murdering

LOLOL

is that what elderly protester claims or did yiu just make that up?

I'm not aware he's said anything. I read it online.

Forum List

Back