Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

The old man was a liberal asshole

but I dont think the fall was faked

A "Liberal asshole" for trying to return a helmet to the police?

LOLOL

You morons get sillier by the day.

is that what elderly protester claims or did yiu just make that up?

I'm not aware he's said anything. I read it online.

Pknopp already conceded it was not true

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Reminds me of how Barry said the police had acted racistly against his professor buddy BEFORE he knew what the hell he was talking about.... they should really learn to say nothing until they know the facts.

If you are speaking about the guy who was harassed for trying to get into his own home, that was racism.

You are fake news.

If you are speaking about the guy who was harassed for trying to get into his own home, that was racism.
Obama had to admit it was not racism

he even hosted the arresting cop at the white house rose garden

Reminds me of how Barry said the police had acted racistly against his professor buddy BEFORE he knew what the hell he was talking about.... they should really learn to say nothing until they know the facts.

He was briefly detained and questioned. Personally if the police were called because someone was entering my home through the window instead of the door I would want that person briefly detained and questioned. Even if that person were me.

LOLOL

Except, no, he didn't... and... Gugino is seen on video approaching police with one of their helmets... and it's been reported he was attempting to return it.

He was briefly detained and questioned. Personally if the police were called because someone was entering my home through the window instead of the door I would want that person briefly detained and questioned. Even if that person were me.

Gates didn't climb through a window.

LOLOL

I was pointing out that you have no soap box to stand on.

Yes, Obama spoke stupidly, defending a personal friend without knowing all the details.

Amazingly enough, the current president suggests a 75 year old man who was knocked to the ground by two policemen was a terrorist who was using a scanner on police to distrupt their communications.

Never Impeached Obama acted stupid.

Impeached Trump is a fucking lunatic. :cuckoo:

I don't even recall what Obama said as he was generally disingenuous. It was racism.
Meaning obama was racist?

If so I agree

the white cop did nothing wrong

I don't even recall what Obama said as he was generally disingenuous. It was racism.
Meaning obama was racist?

If so I agree

the white cop did nothing wrong

Unfortunately, Obama stood for very little other than protecting corporate interests.

LOLOL

Except, no, he didn't... and... Gugino is seen on video approaching police with one of their helmets... and it's been reported he was attempting to return it.

Who reported it?

is there a link for that?

Gates didn't climb through a window.

Factually correct, he was just seen trying to force his front door open and the cops were called to investigate. Either way I would hope the cops WOULD investigate if it were my home. Racism would have been "eh that's a black guy's house, don't investigate"

I read somewhere where Buffalo's Mayor stated he was a long-time "activist" and had been asked to stay out of the area,

What does that have to do with anything?

trump got his stupid conspiracy lie from russian operatives off oann.

Now even conservatives are disgusted with him. One of them replied with a simple plead. "Just Stop."

You and those like you keep defending the indefensible. Which is why you use the stupid garbage you used above.

No one should be shoved to the cement ground, causing them to end up in an intensive care unit in serious condition.

Being politically active is no excuse to assault someone causing them to end up in an intensive care unit in serious condition.

It's just like when a normal person is told "I can't breathe" that normal person immediately stops doing whatever it is that's causing the other person to not be able to breathe. It's as simple as that.

What is so hard about that for you to understand?

If you don't want to stick with the honest facts of this case that's fine but you're just making a fool of yourself.

I notice not one word about my question. Why is that? Are you too much of a coward to admit that you wouldn't like a cop to have done that to anyone at the anti shutdown protests and what that cop did was not just wrong but also criminal? Are you too much of a coward to say you wouldn't like it if trump sent out a conspiracy lie he got from some russian operative about someone who was at the anti shutdown protests and injured that way by the cops?

Grow a spine.

Is that what that was in his hand? I wondered.

Is the President saying the guy fell down deliberately and ooops--hit his head harder than he thought he would? Maybe it IS a scanner. I didn't know you could jam another signal with one. But I know nothing about it. So I'm curious.

This is already being discussed in another thread but it is interesting to note that lately everything Trump does is now condemned by both sides.

Forum List

Back