Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

IT WAS TOTALLY FAKE!!!! MY GOD!!!

BLOOD COMING OUT OF HIS MOUTH? ARE YOU SERIOUS?

:laughing0301:

I didn’t say the fall was fake, but it could be a setup. Understand that these freedom fighters-ok-, will go to great lengths to keep a narrative going. Who walks into a riot patrol to touch them? Agitators.

I didn’t say the fall was fake, but it could be a setup. Understand that these freedom fighters-ok-, will go to great lengths to keep a narrative going. Who walks into a riot patrol to touch them? Agitators.
A set up? Yes....the 75 year old volunteered to have his skull fractured to set up the cops. :cuckoo:

All they had to do was not push him down.

Trump is truly deranged. The original person pushing this conspiracy theory about Mr. Gugino is a Russian spook on OAN network. Trump and Trumpers pick it up and once again show how utterly and sadly they are divorced from reality or, alternately, how easily they will lie and lie and lie.....

So many of Donald Trump's conspiracy theories about his "enemies" are based on Russian propaganda being pushed by Vladimir Putin. Including the term "Deep State". Stalin was the first politician to refer to the press as the "enemy of the people". Trump has also floated Russian propaganda that the1979 Russian invasion of Afghanistan was because of terrorism coming from Afghanistan which is utterly false.
ERMERGAWD Trump has an opinion. What an asshole.

Try looking at it the way the world sees it, fool. The President of the United States of America is an idiot who consistently attempts to gaslight the American public into believing any conspiracy theory floating by on a breeze over facts and evidence. Remember when Trump actually said "Don't believe what you see and hear". It was during his attempts to sell his lies as "alternative facts". Immortalized by Guliani's line "Truth is not truth".

You calling ANYONE a fool is hilarious. Your party just perpetuated the biggest hoax in the history of US politics. I really don't need to be lectured by you about ANYTHING .

I'm not lecturing you, fool. I pointing out the facts. Not the "alternative facts" to keep the incompetent racist fool in the White House to keep from revealling his idiocy, which FOX News and the rest of the Billionaire Media carefully hide from their viewers, but reality of the bigotted, hate fuelled, and dangerous man they elected.

It's not lost on me that every time I do that, the Trump Trolls like you get really triggered. I've been called every name in the book, because I keep cutting the legs out from under your lies and bullshit.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.
I agree that its not a big deal
Meh....what's more police brutality and indifference in the midst of nationwide protests of the same? :dunno:

Neither Mac nor I said that.

Can't liberals ever be honest?

Did you use those words? No. But yes, that is EXACTLY what you said. Maybe you should think before you post. If you don't want to be seen as a racist piece of shit, stop posting racist shit.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.
Meh....what's more police brutality and indifference in the midst of nationwide protests of the same? :dunno:

Honest about what? I quoted him.
Both you and he said it wasn't a big deal.

Just because you are unable to see it the way I did doesn't make me dishonest. It makes you indifferent and unimaginative.

Did you use those words? No. But yes, that is EXACTLY what you said. Maybe you should think before you post. If you don't want to be seen as a racist piece of shit, stop posting racist shit.

So , it doesn't matter what I actually wrote, what matters is what YOU say I meant? LOL fuck off twat.

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Why was the old man, approaching a line of cops and reaching out to touch the cop? A line of cops obviously engaged in clearing a street of protestors?

A good question, but why'd the cops just walk away after knocking him down and bloody?

Probably had something to do with clearing the streets of potential rioters.

Just because you are unable to see it the way I did doesn't make me dishonest. It makes you indifferent and unimaginative.

We both clearly only said that Trump giving his OPINION wasn't a big deal. I mean that was clear to a child.

Why was the old man, approaching a line of cops and reaching out to touch the cop? A line of cops obviously engaged in clearing a street of protestors?

A good question, but why'd the cops just walk away after knocking him down and bloody?

The cops are paid by the hour. Explain to him that he has to leave and calmly walk him to his car (don't flatten his tires in the meantime).

This is how it should be done in the Land of the Free.

We both clearly only said that Trump giving his OPINION wasn't a big deal. I mean that was clear to a child.
Giving his opinion that the cops didn't push a harmless guy to the ground, and justifying their beign fired.? Hey why not gas peaceful protests too.

The cops are paid by the hour. Explain to him that he has to leave and calmly walk him to his car (don't flatten his tires in the meantime).

I assume they had already "explained" to the people on the street that they had to leave, and the people there, did not leave.

THe line between a protester and a rioter, was rapidly approaching.

The Land of the Free is not about allowing radical lefties free reign.

Giving his opinion that the cops didn't push a harmless guy to the ground, and justifying their beign fired.? Hey why not gas peaceful protests too.

Well, you see , this is America - where people are allowed to express unpopular opinions - and being that I am not an authoritarian douche bag I defend that right even when it used to exercise opinions I don't like.

We both clearly only said that Trump giving his OPINION wasn't a big deal. I mean that was clear to a child
LOL....no shit.
It is a big deal when the president favors conspiracy garbage meant to help himself rather than concern for the man's well being and the police behavior that injured him at a time when police behavior is under scrutiny.

Mm, the old lefty in question, was white. So your Wacism smear is just you being a race baiter.

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.

Why do you lie? An EMT was on scene within seconds. Your TDS is taking over what little brain you have left!

Wow, that was fast.

The reactions from conservatives was surprising. Bravo to those with integrity!

What does it say about a president who spreads baseless conspiracy lies fed to them by russian operative?

What would you trump followers think if that had happened to a 75 year old who was at those anti shutdown rallies? What if some cop just pushed one of those old protesters to the cement ground causing that person to bleed from their ear and end up in intensive care in serious condition? Would you want trump to spread conspiracy lies he got from russian operatives about that person?

Why can't trump's followers put America before lies?

I assume they had already "explained" to the people on the street that they had to leave, and the people there, did not leave.

THe line between a protester and a rioter, was rapidly approaching.

The Land of the Free is not about allowing radical lefties free reign.

The only violence was coming from law enforcement. I'm pretty sure a 75 year old man isn't going to do much damage to a group of men in battle gear.

Forum List

Back