🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump: 75 year old man pushed by police faked his fall

Seen more realistic falls in community theater.

081017_romeojuliet_photostory_ec_09.jpg

He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes.
It was not their job to be medics

in fact if the old man had just moved along as instructed instead of harassing the cops and preventing them from doing their job he would not have been hurt in the first place

I saw the commander call for medical assistance

holy shit

Well, I guess I'm not surprised.

He is a known lefty agitator
He was doing something with his cell phone
He walked deliberately into the police making contact with them

I have a feeling the reason we haven't heard more on this and that the other officers backed the people accused up that in a week or so more info is going to come out of this.

Should Trump be tweeting out his every thought? Probably not, but at the same time, is this a big deal? No.
I agree that its not a big deal

The blood on the cement was real. He was hurt and not one cop went to help him for many minutes. It doesn't matter how it happened. The man was hurt. Rump should not have commented on it at all unless he would have found fault in the fact that assistance wasn't give quickly. The only fake here is Rump.

Actually EMS was there seconds after he fell.

Trump is truly deranged. The original person pushing this conspiracy theory about Mr. Gugino is a Russian spook on OAN network. Trump and Trumpers pick it up and once again show how utterly and sadly they are divorced from reality or, alternately, how easily they will lie and lie and lie.....

It was not their job to be medics
It was their job to protect public safety, not to harm the public. Obviously. Better get on the right side of morality and history. Or be a loser.
I agree

but I argued with a lib trump hater last week who claims the cops have no responsibilty to protect public safety

and none of his fellow libs posted any disagreement with him

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

What kinda dumb ass stands in the way of a police line doing crowd control, a dumb ass disrespectful liberal obviously.

Why are Democrats soo F'n stupid?

The old guy is a long time anti police activist. It looked like he was intending on faking a fall and didn't factor in his age and physical limitations. It went bad for him.

Donald Trump believes the 75 year old man who sustained injuries after being pushed to the ground by Buffalo police was not only faking it, but "could be" ANTIFA member, without citing evidence.
And to think that a couple of days ago his advisers were floating a speech to unite and heal the country:

Of course, another conspiracy theory from OANN.
Desperate Donald wakes up every damn day and tries to figure out how he can further divide this country.
Time to deactivate his Twit account.

I'd say tRump is the king of crazy conspiracy theories, but he's probably just repeating something he heard.

But "many people are saying" that it's TRUE! :rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back