Trump a modern day Patton

1585276589996.png

My post had nothing to do with Patton.
It had to do with the "great" job Trump is doing.
Over 1,000 dead and now 3,000,000 freshly unemployed.
Clearly we can do better.

Specifically, what could we have done better?

Never before in modern history are have we faced such a pandemic. We have modern medicine and communications which has severely limited the fatality rate. Without that, and the travel bans, we would have had millions of fatalities by this time.

Anyone who's familiar with the events of WWll knows about General Patton the legendary commander of the US Third Army.

Gen. Patton was a military genius with a complex and contradictory personality. He was both respected and feared by the German high command as he stormed across France and Germany kicking ass and taking names.

Pres.Trump is cut of the same cloth as Patton, a brash genius with an equaly complex personality who never backs down from a fight and takes no prisoners. Trump strikes fear into the heart's of terrified lefty liberals, who scamper away to their safe spaces when confronted by his swashbuckling style of leadership. ... :cool:

My Ol' Man served under General Patton when Patton made that 180 degrees turn and marched all the way to engage the Nazis surrounding Bastogne during the Battle of the Bulge. My Ol' Man spoke very, very little about his time in Europe but he was a GREAT admirer of Patton as were all the other soldiers. Some, not in the service or serving found him abrasive, profane, even cruel. But Patton had a connection with the men and sincerely admired the soldiers in battle.

IMG_0003%20Censored-X2.jpg

Patton would have slapped Trump as a coward

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!
im sure he would have had something to say about joey too....

Joey doesn't parade around trying to be a tough guy.
what the fuck does that have to do with what was happening 50 years ago?...did biden get around the draft just like many did back then or not?...

If you dodged the damn draft while others when off and died, don't bring your ass on the stage 30yrs later acting like you are a Billy Bad Ass Patriot.

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

what the fuck does that have to do with what was happening 50 years ago?...did biden get around the draft just like many did back then or not?...

He didn’t get a doctor to create a fake medical condition

If you dodged the damn draft while others when off and died, don't bring your ass on the stage 30yrs later acting like you are a Billy Bad Ass Patriot.
I totally disagree with your statement. ... :cool:

Many people who dodged the draft were just as patriotic as those that served. It was a confusing time, and millions of young men were forced to make difficult choices based on events they really didn't understand, Personally, I don't hold anything against them. Even though I was one of the people who was drafted and served my 2 years ending with an honorable discharge,

US Army 1970-71 .. :salute:

Last edited:
I totally disagree with your statement. ... :cool:

Many people who dodged the draft were just as patriotic as those that served. It was a confusing time, and millions of young men were forced to make difficult choices based on events they really didn't understand, Personally, I don't hold anything against them. Even though I was one of the people who was drafted and served my 2 years ending with an honorable discharge,

US Army 1970-71 .. :salute:

You make any excuse you like, but it is what it is. It is you right wingers who question folks patriotism and who is American and who is not. How the hell do compare a man who was a soldier to a man who dodged the draft.

More like a modern day Gomer Pyle...

Even Gomer Pyle is a lot smarter than you are.
Trumps IQ is said to be around 153 or so. My guess is that your kind of idiot is way below par, somewhere in the high 80s to low 90s maybe.

Says the guy who can't use punctuation...

So I'm guessing Trump is the one who reported his IQ? And you believed him? And you call me an idiot... You're funny, and not in a good way.
No others rate his IQ if you care to look it up. I suppose you can manage a simple web search or is that taxing your tiny little brain too much?
Before you ask, an average of 140.

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

did biden dodge the draft or not?...

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

did he dodge the draft like many others did back then or not?...

Bone Spurs??
SLAP!

did he dodge the draft like many others did back then or not?...
Of course not
Biden received legal deferments

Forum List

Back