Trump addiction?

If this isn`t TDS just what is? One of these nuts has been to 29 of his Klan rallies.
'It's Kind of Like an Addiction': On the Road With Trump's Rally Diehards
70174216_2496252223936158_2406800682272161792_n.jpg

If this isn`t TDS just what is? One of these nuts has been to 29 of his Klan rallies.

Another weak, liberal blowhard effort to try to attack, deride and discredit people for not voting Democrat!

GOOD! Just one more reason why people are voting for Trump.
Without Hillary running he has no chance this time around. As much as she is despised she still had 3 million more votes than orange Bin Laden. I feel so much safer knowing that Trump`s goons have her locked up. :)

Another weak, liberal blowhard effort to try to attack, deride and discredit people for not voting Democrat!

Without Hillary running he has no chance this time around. As much as she is despised she still had 3 million more votes than orange Bin Laden. I feel so much safer knowing that Trump`s goons have her locked up. :)
Lol
Crazy Cali does not count... They are really part of Mexico

Without Hillary running he has no chance this time around.

Hillary was popular.

you have no one in the current lineup with her degree of 'likeable'.

Come back when you have something less stupid.
The only stupid point in his post. Is that what democrats are running on. So you will have TDS till 2024.

We are running on everything, tramp is running on his wall that Mexico is not paying for.

The only stupid point in his post. Is that what democrats are running on. So you will have TDS till 2024.

We are running on everything, tramp is running on his wall that Mexico is not paying for.
Yes, "everything".... So, does that mean that like so many, you can't articulate a coherent Democrat platform either?

Don't feel bad if you can't, a recent study showed that 75 percent of Democrats couldn't....Not a good start against Trump.

Sent from my SM-T587P using Tapatalk

Trump is a funny guy, really entertaining and a compelling speaker.

Personally, I'm not a big "crowd" kind of guy, but I watch his speeches whenever I get a chance on TV. The President's "stream of consciousness" method of orating the crowd differs a lot from other politicians on either side of the aisle.

And no, Trump isn't a racist. In fact he has admitted that he is the LEAST racist guy out there.

They can't refute it. They just try to shout you down.

Forum List

Back