Trump addiction?

If this isn`t TDS just what is? One of these nuts has been to 29 of his Klan rallies.
'It's Kind of Like an Addiction': On the Road With Trump's Rally Diehards

Another weak, liberal blowhard effort to try to attack, deride and discredit people for not voting Democrat!

GOOD! Just one more reason why people are voting for Trump.
Without Hillary running he has no chance this time around. As much as she is despised she still had 3 million more votes than orange Bin Laden. I feel so much safer knowing that Trump`s goons have her locked up. :)
67278022_153295272405453_2994905156468496140_n.jpg

So you do agree tramp got elected by the Russians, and they will be back in full force, if not already.
669.jpg

I was being facetious. Ironic. Making fun.

This whole thing is a joke. It is stoooopid.

'Too Big to Fail': Russia-gate One Year After VIPS Showed a Leak, Not a Hack

Exposing Shabby Intelligence

Russian hack of 2016 elections didn't happen

I love the picture of the couple at the rally. Finding time for Trump rallies between wrestling and truck pulling contests can`t be easy. Not having a job certainly helps.

They probably spend less time at Trump rallies than you do on this board.

I love the picture of the couple at the rally. Finding time for Trump rallies between wrestling and truck pulling contests can`t be easy. Not having a job certainly helps.

You`ve got 50,000 posts to my 6,000 dumbass.

Maybe someday when you grow up, they'll let you be a moderator on the board. Then you'll accumulate an appreciable post count.

Is anyone surprised President Trump has a huge following. Shock jocks tend to have that effect on their fans...

not talking about me, are we?

If this isn`t TDS just what is? One of these nuts has been to 29 of his Klan rallies.

Think that's something? Remember all those pathetic idiots who were slobbering all over Obama's dick?

Cultzz.png

cover021517l.jpg

7b59f1877142ed138084b5dfc1b341ce--funny-dogs-funny-animals.jpg

Obama's+2013+Inauguration+=+Orwell's+1984.jpg

MediaLovesObama.jpg
and yet..
g5ha87vbc6l31.jpg

That shows just how classless and and deranged you leftards have become. Can you imagine the outrage from the left if someone had drawn a cartoon of Obama shooting one of his supporters in the head?

I will relish the tears from you morons when you wake up the day after election day 2020, and find Trump still in office.

That's not a prediction, that's a promise.

Think that's something? Remember all those pathetic idiots who were slobbering all over Obama's dick?

Cultzz.png

cover021517l.jpg

MediaLovesObama.jpg
and yet..
g5ha87vbc6l31.jpg

That shows just how classless and and deranged you leftards have become. Can you imagine the outrage from the left if someone had drawn a cartoon of Obama shooting one of his supporters in the head?

I will relish the tears from you morons when you wake up the day after election day 2020, and find Trump still in office.

It actually has basis in reality.
Such as farmers losing their market.
Tariffs are paid for by US consumers.

Cultzz.png

cover021517l.jpg

MediaLovesObama.jpg
and yet..
g5ha87vbc6l31.jpg

It actually has basis in reality.
Such as farmers losing their market.
Tariffs are paid for by US consumers.
So you hate US workers?

Typical Libtard headline totally missing the crux of the story.

A group of people with the ability to travel find a social bond that allows them to go to various President Trump rallies. They enjoy the gatherings and have expanded their circle of friends.

What the hell is wrong with that?

Another weak, liberal blowhard effort to try to attack, deride and discredit people for not voting Democrat!

Without Hillary running he has no chance this time around. As much as she is despised she still had 3 million more votes than orange Bin Laden. I feel so much safer knowing that Trump`s goons have her locked up. :)

LMAO Oh he has a very good chance. The economy is doing great. UE is the lowest its been in 50 years and there are jobs all across the country.

You might not see that as worth voting for but anyone with a working brain cell will.

Oh and its Trump appreciation. Not Trump addiction.

You sure are a whiny little lefty loon shit.

LMAO Oh he has a very good chance. The economy is doing great. UE is the lowest its been in 50 years and there are jobs all across the country.

You might not see that as worth voting for but anyone with a working brain cell will.

Oh and its Trump appreciation. Not Trump addiction.

You sure are a whiny little lefty loon shit.
Coal mining is dying and auto plants are closing. The farmers aren`t farming and John Deere has lost orders. Trump has raised the DOW 24% but at this time of his presidency it was up 48% for Obama. What Trump is selling people aren`t buying. Even your friends from the pig squealing contest are catching on.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...st-protectionist-climate-denier-voters-arent/

Sorry, asshole wrong party. The Klan was a democratic party thing as was Jim Crow.
We know what the Democrats were decades ago but what are YOU now? The Democrats were the party of racists because...….get ready to learn something genius, Lincoln was a Republican. I can help you learn more history if you feel like learning. Your call.

Sorry, asshole wrong party. The Klan was a democratic party thing as was Jim Crow.
We know what the Democrats were decades ago but what are YOU now? The Democrats were the party of racists because...….get ready to learn something genius, Lincoln was a Republican. I can help you learn more history if you feel like learning. Your call.

If you had any brains, I could teach you some history but I'm afraid you're a drooling moron and a hopeless case, incapable of learning anything.

Forum List

Back