🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Trump Admin. Assembles Team to Slash Federal Regulations

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
It won't be easy. I don't think anybody truly knows what all the federal agencies are or even where they're located. So, to try to get things straightened out, the president's advisors have set up a team on the second floor of the West Wing of the White House.

(How many of us truly know what the White House is? I've seen bits about the president walking from the main building to the West Wing but never really knew what was where. How many of us think the Oval Office is in the same building where the First
Family lives? I sorta did.)

Article I is the Congress, Article II is the President. Article III are the courts. And then there’s this administrative state, combining all three,” McGahn said in an exclusive interview with TIME. “They make the law, they enforce the law, and then they decide who violates the law, destroying the constitutional separation of powers that was designed to protect individual liberty.”

And, if you want to read actual Executive Orders, go to: Federal Register :: Document Search Results for '2017 executive orders'#

This story is @ Dems FREAKING OUT Over Trump's Newest Fight Against Oppressive Regulations

In addition, I've read numerous reports of the president signing an EO this morning dealing with reorganization of the Executive Branch but have not been able to find the actual order. Here's a report:

BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order That Cuts Government Costs and Makes Feds More Accountable @ BREAKING: Trump Signs Executive Order That Cuts Government Costs and Makes Feds More Accountable

Comprehensive Plan for Reorganizing the Executive Branch

Here's the exact and complete executive order signed by President Trump on March 13, 2017 @ Federal Register :: Comprehensive Plan for Reorganizing the Executive Branch

And here's the part the media isn't reporting on:

(b) The Director shall publish a notice in the Federal Register inviting the public to suggest improvements in the organization and functioning of the executive branch and shall consider the suggestions when formulating the proposed plan described in subsection (c) of this section.

Calling for public input!

So, how to do it. Contact: Director of the Office of Management and Budget @ Get in Touch with The White House and fill out the online form.

Forum List

Back