Trump admin gives insurers power to lower medicare drug prices

This isn't going to be popular with Crapitalists.
Or with Dimmycraps.

I thought Repugentc*nts are for Crapitalist profit?

They believe something, yada, yada, that profit ensures better for the workers, and better for the quality.
You must have missed the day they covered that capitalism is free market price not government regulated price.

Who do Medicare get their drugs from?

Capitalist companies who overcharge.

This is an anti-Capitalist measure, indeed.

Or with Dimmycraps.

They believe something, yada, yada, that profit ensures better for the workers, and better for the quality.
You must have missed the day they covered that capitalism is free market price not government regulated price.

No you fucking moron. Medicare gets their drugs from a government approved vendor who paid off the politicians to make sure they get their price and nobody else can under cut them.

Drugs aren’t high cost because of capitalism. They are high cost because of government.

Or with Dimmycraps.

No you fucking moron. Medicare gets their drugs from a government approved vendor who paid off the politicians to make sure they get their price and nobody else can under cut them.

Drugs aren’t high cost because of capitalism. They are high cost because of government.

Oh, tell me about these government manufacturers who produce Medicare drugs?

Of course Capitalism run rampant causes huge drug prices, the same dang drugs are sometimes much higher in different places.

Americans DO PAY the most in the World for healthcare.

How can people be so stupid?

Or with Dimmycraps.

Of course Capitalism run rampant causes huge drug prices, the same dang drugs are sometimes much higher in different places.

Dunno.

How DO YOU do it?

Or with Dimmycraps.

I think it had alot to do with Obamacare and Obama's deal with Big Pharma in the first months of his administration.
Why is the cost of prescription drugs so high? Because government stuck their nose into it.

Why is OxyContin prescribed for just about anything, from major surgeries to dental implants???

Forum List

Back