Trump administration considering social credit score system to determine who can buy a gun

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
The Trump administration is considering launching a social credit score-style system in coordination with Big Tech that would use spy data collected from Amazon, Google and Apple devices to determine whether or not an individual can own a gun.
Trump Administration Considering Social Credit Score System to Determine Who Can Buy a Gun
---------------------------------------

Yeah that's a real good idea you moron....... hope you have a sneak plan up your sleeve America will turn their back onn you faster than a hot knife and butter .........Is he America's traitor? or is he trappinng the losers again?

Oh HELL NO... this would fuck his chances of getting reelected 100%...!!!

I wouldn't vote for him, and I'm REAL disappointed he'd even CONSIDER such BULL SHIT!!!

The Chinese government is presently developing one for their human chattel as well.

The Trump administration is considering launching a social credit score-style system in coordination with Big Tech that would use spy data collected from Amazon, Google and Apple devices to determine whether or not an individual can own a gun.
Trump Administration Considering Social Credit Score System to Determine Who Can Buy a Gun
---------------------------------------

Yeah that's a real good idea you moron....... hope you have a sneak plan up your sleeve America will turn their back onn you faster than a hot knife and butter .........Is he America's traitor? or is he trappinng the losers again?
NRA would love that one

I wouldn't vote for him, and I'm REAL disappointed he'd even CONSIDER such BULL SHIT!!!

He might be trapping and baiting though. He does do that.

He might be trapping and baiting though. He does do that.
That's true, and the story does say, "according to the washpo," and we all know they're a lying member of the democrat propaganda wing, so it could be FAKE NEWS, but in any case, he better come out like REAL SOON and DEBUNK this if he's NOT thinking about it, because he IS.... PLAYING WITH FIRE.

Most of the sheep are to fkn stupid to realize how dangerous this is to EVERYONE......

THEY WILL WEAPONIZE " MENTAL ILLNESS" AS WELL!!!

That masse will never realize just how easily they are controlled and told what ot think and how to think. They're to gawd dam dumbed down to pick up on " TV MUSIC" are the number one method used to dumb down these stupid sob's.. no matter what you tell them show them prove to them their so fkn affraid to do a thing without pappa gov. telling them... gawd they are pathetic..

Dr. William Sargent author of Battle for the Mind: A Physiology of Conversion and Brainwashing wrote:

"Various types of beliefs can be implanted after brain function has been sufficiently disturbed by accidentally or deliberately induced fear, anger or excitement. Its various group manifestations are sometimes classed under the heading of 'herd instinct' which increase anxiety and so (increase) individual and mass suggestibility." 9

MK-Ultra was later transferred to America under covert CIA programs that ironically came to light when Joly West, who was exploring the psychobiology of dissociation at Oklahoma Zoo, killed an elephant by driving it crazy with LSD. 10

On September 11, 2001, intensely disturbing images of a false flag terror attack were broadcast over and over again, striking profound fear into the stunned group mind of a proud nation. That deeply painful experience created a mass psychotic crisis that caused the minds of television viewers to snap. In this shocked state people were confused and vulnerable to behavioral control by the power elite through deception and media manipulation.

Within moments of plugging the collective mind into traumatizing images of that carefully orchestrated assault of state terrorism, behavioral programming was activated. The sounds of explosions in the WTC Towers were muted as frightened viewers were repetitiously drip-fed the false claim that this sophisticated attack was led by a Saudi Islamist obsessed by hated of America's freedom, who was issuing orders on a laptop from a cavernous control center in the mountains of the Hindu Cush.

With each new cue from the PuppetMasters, scripted TV pundits bleated controlled disinformation from sources at the same intelligence, national security and defense agencies that were all along complicit in the contrived attacks.

MINDWARS

That masse will never realize just how easily they are controlled and told what ot think and how to think. They're to gawd dam dumbed down to pick up on " TV MUSIC" are the number one method used to dumb down these stupid sob's.. no matter what you tell them show them prove to them their so fkn affraid to do a thing without pappa gov. telling them... gawd they are pathetic..

Dr. William Sargent author of Battle for the Mind: A Physiology of Conversion and Brainwashing wrote:

"Various types of beliefs can be implanted after brain function has been sufficiently disturbed by accidentally or deliberately induced fear, anger or excitement. Its various group manifestations are sometimes classed under the heading of 'herd instinct' which increase anxiety and so (increase) individual and mass suggestibility." 9

MK-Ultra was later transferred to America under covert CIA programs that ironically came to light when Joly West, who was exploring the psychobiology of dissociation at Oklahoma Zoo, killed an elephant by driving it crazy with LSD. 10

On September 11, 2001, intensely disturbing images of a false flag terror attack were broadcast over and over again, striking profound fear into the stunned group mind of a proud nation. That deeply painful experience created a mass psychotic crisis that caused the minds of television viewers to snap. In this shocked state people were confused and vulnerable to behavioral control by the power elite through deception and media manipulation.

Within moments of plugging the collective mind into traumatizing images of that carefully orchestrated assault of state terrorism, behavioral programming was activated. The sounds of explosions in the WTC Towers were muted as frightened viewers were repetitiously drip-fed the false claim that this sophisticated attack was led by a Saudi Islamist obsessed by hated of America's freedom, who was issuing orders on a laptop from a cavernous control center in the mountains of the Hindu Cush.

With each new cue from the PuppetMasters, scripted TV pundits bleated controlled disinformation from sources at the same intelligence, national security and defense agencies that were all along complicit in the contrived attacks.

MINDWARS
Democrats.

Forum List

Back