Trump administration delays "fair housing" rule

Meanwhile in Chicago a leading Dem accuses Dem mayor Rahm Emanuel of forcing blacks out of Chicago via gentrification.

Trump Administration Postpones an Obama Fair-Housing Rule
Time to END IT,If I wanted to live around blacks I can do so. I just need to move 50 miles south to Atlanta. I live here because the schools are good,its white and its clean! This is nothing more than trying to push whites OUT of their homes and to drag down property rates under the most racist regime America ever had (the obama regime).

If blacks are kept out due to racism then it is a federal issue. Communities then should be punished. You are a racist so your comments about others are lame.

Time to END IT,If I wanted to live around blacks I can do so. I just need to move 50 miles south to Atlanta. I live here because the schools are good,its white and its clean! This is nothing more than trying to push whites OUT of their homes and to drag down property rates under the most racist regime America ever had (the obama regime).

If blacks are kept out due to racism then it is a federal issue. Communities then should be punished. You are a racist so your comments about others are lame.
Its not Wacccisssmm its common sense. The Obama regime wanted to run whites out of nice areas to drag in negro's who would then turn nice areas into ghettos as they ALWAYS do. I am SMART that's why I have no interest in living around low iq animals known as blacks!

Its not Wacccisssmm its common sense. The Obama regime wanted to run whites out of nice areas to drag in negro's who would then turn nice areas into ghettos as they ALWAYS do. I am SMART that's why I have no interest in living around low iq animals known as blacks!
Just kill off the Blacks who move into your hood, problem solved.

Just kill off the Blacks who move into your hood, problem solved.
They DON'T move here....either they know better or its just too damn expensive. Even the city housing is poorer whites and the elderly.

I agree. It does need to end. The Fed Govt has no place telling people like you they are not allowed to be racist assholes. You should stand up for your rights to be a racist asshole and I will defend your right to be so.

It's not racism,,,,sorry not many blacks in Beverly hills......they cant afford it........why do we give a fuck about where people live....how about improving all communities?

Forum List

Back