Trump Administration Quietly Goes After Disability Benefits

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015
Under the proposed change, the government would look more closely at whether certain disability insurance recipients still qualify as “disabled” after they’ve already been awarded those benefits. While recipients already have to demonstrate their continuing disability every few years, the proposal would ramp up the examinations, potentially running still-eligible beneficiaries out of the program.
Trump Administration Quietly Goes After Disability Benefits | HuffPost

Under the proposed change, the government would look more closely at whether certain disability insurance recipients still qualify as “disabled” after they’ve already been awarded those benefits. While recipients already have to demonstrate their continuing disability every few years, the proposal would ramp up the examinations, potentially running still-eligible beneficiaries out of the program.
ARE YOU WORRIED?

IM USING BOLD TEXT
BECAUSE YOU ARE SLIGHTLY BLIND
AND CAN NOT SEE PRINT OTHERWISE

MIGHT WANT TO EDIT YOUR POST

Good. I've seen way too many abuse the system. I see it constantly. People that are clearly and obviously able-bodied, collecting benefits off working people.

Sooner they do this the better.

Uhh, not really, they have just broken it into 4 categories instead of 3.

C. The Frequency of a CDR for Each of the Four Medical Diary Categories
Finally, we propose to retain two and revise one of our existing medical diary categories rules on how often we perform a CDR. The following table summarizes the differences between the current and proposed policies:

Diary category Current policy Proposed policy
.......current ............proposed
MIE 6-18 months 6-18 months (unchanged).
MIL NA 2 years. (New category)
MIP 3 years 3 years (unchanged).
MINE 5 to 7 years 6 years.

Rules Regarding the Frequency and Notice of Continuing Disability Reviews

ARE YOU WORRIED?

IM USING BOLD TEXT

You might want to have someone help you edit yours, you ignorant, uneducated moron.

Good. I've seen way too many abuse the system. I see it constantly. People that are clearly and obviously able-bodied, collecting benefits off working people.

Yup. Bout time. Loads of people game the system and we tax payers foot the bill. Many on disability are far from disabled. Hope they catch them and boot them off disability.

ARE YOU WORRIED?

IM USING BOLD TEXT

You might want to have someone help you edit yours, you ignorant, uneducated moron.
FUCK YOU!

Read the idiots sig tag

GOING AS FAR BACK AS SEPTEMBER 3, 2018
THIS IS HER ONLY THREAD NOT TYPED IN BOLD
AS WELL AS HER REPLIES IN OTHER THREADS

Trump has suffered with his own disability his whole life. His heel spurs have prevented him from serving his country and being a champion golfer

He would never cut benefits to those who suffer as much as he does

Yup. Bout time. Loads of people game the system and we tax payers foot the bill. Many on disability are far from disabled. Hope they catch them and boot them off disability.

Game the system?
Like get a doctor to give a fake diagnosis like heel spurs?

Trump has suffered with his own disability his whole life. His heel spurs have prevented him from serving his country and being a champion golfer

There was a girl who lived across the street from me,
she was getting disability checks for 3 of her kids...why...
Jaundice

WTF...Can't make this shit up

After about 5 years, she was forced to get a job
and move back home because they took her kids off disability

ARE YOU WORRIED?

IM USING BOLD TEXT

Uh, I work for a living....My intent was to harp on the fact that 99% of the ppl on disability are wearing make american white again hats and I don't think Trump knows this.

Oh, I agree, but most are white, over fed and Trumpites!!

Jaundice

I think Trump thinks, this red meat issue is gonna once again get his base hyped up...what he doesn't know that most of the ppl at his rallies...can travel and show up at all his rallies, cause they don't work and the get SSI payments. Think about it, this it the first time in decades, someone is willing to tackle disability and its abuses..why? Because the majority of the recipients are white folk, thats why and I am betting right now, once the Clown in chief gets wind of this....the probe will cease!!

ARE YOU WORRIED?

IM USING BOLD TEXT

Uh, I work for a living....My intent was to harp on the fact that 99% of the ppl on disability are wearing make american white again hats and I don't think Trump knows this.

Oh really? Link? Oh that’s right, your ass doesn’t qualify as a source. You sound worried that your scam is up.

ARE YOU WORRIED?

IM USING BOLD TEXT

My original post was deleted because Taz, my dear dear monitor friend...LOLOLOL....said it had no facts to back it up, I just went to the facts without putting my take on it. And I am slightly blind, I don't get SSI, bout ready to retired.

ARE YOU WORRIED?

IM USING BOLD TEXT

Oh really? Link? Oh that’s right, your ass doesn’t qualify as a source. You sound worried that your scam is up.
Hey stupid I did provide a link and if your scared, get a job.

ARE YOU WORRIED?

IM USING BOLD TEXT

FUCK YOU!

Read the idiots sig tag

GOING AS FAR BACK AS SEPTEMBER 3, 2018
THIS IS HER ONLY THREAD NOT TYPED IN BOLD
AS WELL AS HER REPLIES IN OTHER THREADS
Hey, I'm not a idiot and for you and that other moron to debate this thread, speaks volume, eh?

Jaundice

I live on a street, so help me....where every single house has a disability blue sign attached to their parking space...all white, all white, all white....just sayin

ARE YOU WORRIED?

IM USING BOLD TEXT

Hey stupid I did provide a link and if your scared, get a job.

Hey dipshit, you did NOT provide a link to your claim that 99% of people on disability are Trump supporters. Boy you really are an illiterate moron. I have a job. Unlike you. Loser that you are.

ARE YOU WORRIED?

IM USING BOLD TEXT

So what? A good policy is a good policy. I'm all for this.

Forum List

Back