Trump Adviser: Y'All Are Too Stupid To Understand Trump Tax Returns

Juan de Fuca

Gold Member
May 24, 2016
Now I understand what he meant by " I love the poorly educated "

Before announcing his candidacy, Donald Trump said he would release his tax returns, but earlier this month he said he would not release them before the presidential election.

Then, Trump promised to release the returns after an IRS audit. Now Trump's chief strategist, Paul Manafort, said this week he doesn't think they'll be released because they're too complicated for the public to understand.

"I will be surprised if he puts them out. I wouldn't necessarily advise him to. It's not really an issue for the people we are appealing to. His tax returns are incredibly complicated. I wouldn't understand them, so how are the American people going to?" Manafort told The Huffington Post in an interview posted Wednesday evening.

Manafort continued saying the personal financial disclosure forms Trump released last week "gives out the salient points."

Trump has said he is worth more than $10 billion and that it's impossible to determine an exact figure based on his personal financial disclosure forms. Trump: Tax returns too complicated to release

Before announcing his candidacy, Donald Trump said he would release his tax returns, but earlier this month he said he would not release them before the presidential election.

Then, Trump promised to release the returns after an IRS audit. Now Trump's chief strategist, Paul Manafort, said this week he doesn't think they'll be released because they're too complicated for the public to understand.

"I will be surprised if he puts them out. I wouldn't necessarily advise him to. It's not really an issue for the people we are appealing to. His tax returns are incredibly complicated. I wouldn't understand them, so how are the American people going to?" Manafort told The Huffington Post in an interview posted Wednesday evening.

Manafort continued saying the personal financial disclosure forms Trump released last week "gives out the salient points."

Trump has said he is worth more than $10 billion and that it's impossible to determine an exact figure based on his personal financial disclosure forms. Trump: Tax returns too complicated to release
What has taxable income got to do with how much you are worth? Are you taxed on your bank account?

What has taxable income got to do with how much you are worth? Are you taxed on your bank account?

The tax returns are important to examine what kind of tax avoidance strategies he utilizes and whether or not he pays any taxes at all. It could also verify the $557 million he said he earned last year when many financial experts say differently. It also puts to bed the difference over the worth of his "brand" Trump says it's worth $3.3 billion Forbes and the Wall Street Journal say it is worth $375 million.

The tax returns are important to examine what kind of tax avoidance strategies he utilizes and whether or not he pays any taxes at all. It could also verify the $557 million he said he earned last year when many financial experts say differently. It also puts to bed the difference over the worth of his "brand" Trump says it's worth $3.3 billion Forbes and the Wall Street Journal say it is worth $375 million.
Too bad they don't state that his daddy had to co sign everything the dump did

How do "financial experts" know what he made? If it was already public what's the fuss all about? Sounds like they are talking out of their asses. Trump should be employing all available tax avoidance strategies, otherwise he would be a phoney.

I still don't get how his net worth has anything to do with his income taxes and you didn't bother explaining it.

Please cite by link the law REQUIRING that a person running for president is REQUIRED to make public his/her tax returns.

Please cite by link the law REQUIRING that a person running for president is REQUIRED to make public his/her tax returns.

Silly nutter. There is no such law.

Awww darkfury, now you've gone and done it. They'll be spinning and farting and choking on each other for hours.

There are none. On this I agree with the polititions. No one's business at all.

There IS NONE Fury but Americans would like to know if the man talking the talk is walking the walk Plain to see that the businessman is a lying scum Are you an American?

You've talked to all Americans and we all told you that didn't we?

Shilling....

How do "financial experts" know what he made? If it was already public what's the fuss all about? Sounds like they are talking out of their asses. Trump should be employing all available tax avoidance strategies, otherwise he would be a phoney.

I still don't get how his net worth has anything to do with his income taxes and you didn't bother explaining it.

The subject of the thread are his taxes and how his chief adviser thinks you are too stupid to understand them.You posed the question and it doesn't have anything to do with the thread.

That said, organizations like Forbes who publishes the Forbes 400 yearly, and the Wall Street Journal use investigative techniques to establish worth before they publish articles that may be misleading or untrue. They also use documents submitted by the subjects to verify their net worth.

Absolutely, Trump should use every legal maneuver available to him to establish a fair rate to establish his tax bill.

The subject of the thread are his taxes and how his chief adviser thinks you are too stupid to understand them.You posed the question and it doesn't have anything to do with the thread.

That said, organizations like Forbes who publishes the Forbes 400 yearly, and the Wall Street Journal use investigative techniques to establish worth before they publish articles that may be misleading or untrue. They also use documents submitted by the subjects to verify their net worth.

Absolutely, Trump should use every legal maneuver available to him to establish a fair rate to establish his tax bill.
And if his bill is Zero ??? Time to change loop hole laws??

There is no law that requires a candidate to make public their tax returns. It has however, become a respected and established practice for forty years now to display your honesty to the voting public

And if his bill is Zero ??? Time to change loop hole laws??

If his bill is zero and he got to that point legally, it raises the argument how the rich do not pay for the running of the country. It is a debate that many would welcome.

"Trump Adviser: Y'All Are Too Stupid To Understand Trump Tax Returns"

Lame.

Trump needs a new 'adviser.'

Trump Adviser: Y'All Are Too Stupid To Understand Trump Tax Returns

Was it the same adviser who said you can't rape your wife (even though that's illegal in all 50 states)?

I've been wondering about this...
After the returns are made public....
Are those bitching about it gonna sit at their PC and look at every page...

Forum List

Back