Trump Adviser: Y'All Are Too Stupid To Understand Trump Tax Returns

I've been wondering about this...
After the returns are made public....
Are those bitching about it gonna sit at their PC and look at every page...

There are people that look forward to that even if his returns run a couple thousand pages.

Awww darkfury, now you've gone and done it. They'll be spinning and farting and choking on each other for hours.
Now they will shift to the fools argument that tradition equals law.
Its a liberal mind and its dark,dank and nasty in there.

That is exactly what they do, but today, it don't work no more and the cliffs edges is looming closer and closer.

Now I understand what he meant by " I love the poorly educated "

Before announcing his candidacy, Donald Trump said he would release his tax returns, but earlier this month he said he would not release them before the presidential election.

Then, Trump promised to release the returns after an IRS audit. Now Trump's chief strategist, Paul Manafort, said this week he doesn't think they'll be released because they're too complicated for the public to understand.

"I will be surprised if he puts them out. I wouldn't necessarily advise him to. It's not really an issue for the people we are appealing to. His tax returns are incredibly complicated. I wouldn't understand them, so how are the American people going to?" Manafort told The Huffington Post in an interview posted Wednesday evening.

Manafort continued saying the personal financial disclosure forms Trump released last week "gives out the salient points."

Trump has said he is worth more than $10 billion and that it's impossible to determine an exact figure based on his personal financial disclosure forms. Trump: Tax returns too complicated to release
What has taxable income got to do with how much you are worth? Are you taxed on your bank account?

The tax returns are important to examine what kind of tax avoidance strategies he utilizes and whether or not he pays any taxes at all. It could also verify the $557 million he said he earned last year when many financial experts say differently. It also puts to bed the difference over the worth of his "brand" Trump says it's worth $3.3 billion Forbes and the Wall Street Journal say it is worth $375 million.
How do "financial experts" know what he made? If it was already public what's the fuss all about? Sounds like they are talking out of their asses. Trump should be employing all available tax avoidance strategies, otherwise he would be a phoney.

I still don't get how his net worth has anything to do with his income taxes and you didn't bother explaining it.

You ask a lot of questions that could be cleared up with his tax return. But they said you're too stupid to understand them...so in typical Trumpeter fashion, you go with it.

You ask good questions. Why shouldn't Donald provide them after saying he would?

You ask a lot of questions that could be cleared up with his tax return. But they said you're too stupid to understand them...so in typical Trumpeter fashion, you go with it.

You ask good questions. Why shouldn't Donald provide them after saying he would?

Since no one except Mr. Trump knows what is thinking, perhaps you should ask him?

There are people that look forward to that even if his returns run a couple thousand pages.
Couple thousand idiot? Last I read just the court evidence was over 17,000 pages. Trump is not one company. Trump is over a hundred companies.

Now I understand what he meant by " I love the poorly educated "

Before announcing his candidacy, Donald Trump said he would release his tax returns, but earlier this month he said he would not release them before the presidential election.

Then, Trump promised to release the returns after an IRS audit. Now Trump's chief strategist, Paul Manafort, said this week he doesn't think they'll be released because they're too complicated for the public to understand.

"I will be surprised if he puts them out. I wouldn't necessarily advise him to. It's not really an issue for the people we are appealing to. His tax returns are incredibly complicated. I wouldn't understand them, so how are the American people going to?" Manafort told The Huffington Post in an interview posted Wednesday evening.

Manafort continued saying the personal financial disclosure forms Trump released last week "gives out the salient points."

Trump has said he is worth more than $10 billion and that it's impossible to determine an exact figure based on his personal financial disclosure forms. Trump: Tax returns too complicated to release
What has taxable income got to do with how much you are worth? Are you taxed on your bank account?

The tax returns are important to examine what kind of tax avoidance strategies he utilizes and whether or not he pays any taxes at all. It could also verify the $557 million he said he earned last year when many financial experts say differently. It also puts to bed the difference over the worth of his "brand" Trump says it's worth $3.3 billion Forbes and the Wall Street Journal say it is worth $375 million.

Isn't the IRS already looking at those?

Awww darkfury, now you've gone and done it. They'll be spinning and farting and choking on each other for hours.

What are you afraid of Dark Fury? Afraid you'll find your candidate is a criminal?

I would like to see Obama's tax returns. Did he file as a citizen of the United States or as a citizen of Kenya. I'm kind of curious as to how he answered that question.

What are you afraid of Dark Fury? Afraid you'll find your candidate is a criminal?

I would like to see Obama's tax returns. Did he file as a citizen of the United States or as a citizen of Kenya. I'm kind of curious as to how he answered that question.

You can download President Obama's tax returns from White House.Gov He was never a citizen of Kenya, unlike Ted Cruz who was a citizen of both Canada and of Cuba.

You can download President Obama's tax returns from White House.Gov He was never a citizen of Kenya, unlike Ted Cruz who was a citizen of both Canada and of Cuba.
When he ran for the senate he claimed to be a citizen of Kenya. Her question is valid, lets see those.

Obama had Kenyan citizenship via his father, just like Ted Cruz gained Cuban citizenship through birth and the fact his father was a Cuban citizen. but lost it at age 23, since Kenyan's are not allowed dual citizenship and his Kenyan citizenship automatically expired.

Envious shit heads are the most pathetic people on the planet. They should be eliminated.

There should be a weekly national lottery to decide who is terminated.

Well, sparky, most of us just want the bottom lines:

1. Did he pay taxes?
2. How much?
3. What was his effective tax rate?

Many of us would also welcome all the media analysis of the details.

Couple thousand idiot? Last I read just the court evidence was over 17,000 pages. Trump is not one company. Trump is over a hundred companies.

Ok, so? Too many pages has never been a disqualifier.

He wouldn't be required to report [the actual value of his assets]. He would just have to report the money coming in and coming out of his businesses and whatever else he owns, including investments, It would give us a good indication, however, of the financial conditions of his various businesses.

investments, business conditions ... I could care less how much ... what is he doing with it and how well is he doing 4 bankrupt businesses later..

show us Donnie ..

Last edited:

Forum List

Back