Trump agrees not to terminate NAFTA treaty 'at this time,' will attempt renegotiation

JakeStarkey

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2009
President was kissing ass to Trudeau and Nieto again.

Our Orangeness shafts the workers yet again. And he says he is privileged to deal with Trudeau and Nieto: privileged.

Late this afternoon, President Donald J. Trump spoke with both President Peña Nieto of Mexico and Prime Minister Trudeau of Canada. Both conversations were pleasant and productive. President Trump agreed not to terminate NAFTA at this time and the leaders agreed to proceed swiftly, according to their required internal procedures, to enable the renegotiation of the NAFTA deal to the benefit of all three countries. President Trump said, "it is my privilege to bring NAFTA up to date through renegotiation. It is an honor to deal with both President Peña Nieto and Prime Minister Trudeau, and I believe that the end result will make all three countries stronger and better." Trump agrees not to terminate NAFTA treaty 'at this time,' will attempt renegotiation: White House

Seems to me he did say he would redo trade deals remember? He does not have to kill to make them better.

Forum List

Back