Trump Ambassador Gets Bitch Slapped For Spreading B/S About Muslims/No-Go Zones

Any country or area that the Muslims control they do not tolerate any other type of believe. You know what the penalty is... death
Ah! Another Fox News consumer.
Sorry I don’t even have cable, but name a country that is Muslim controlled that tolerate any other believe?

It's "belief" not "believe". One time it's a simple mistake, twice makes you a moron.
A spelling/grammar Nazi… They are always popping up when they’re losing an debate. Lol
It shows your level of intellect, and explains why you fall for hoaxes so easily and often.

Any country or area that the Muslims control they do not tolerate any other type of believe. You know what the penalty is... death
Sorry I don’t even have cable, but name a country that is Muslim controlled that tolerate any other believe?

It's "belief" not "believe". One time it's a simple mistake, twice makes you a moron.

theres ever been any doubt Rusty is a F'n dope ..

Trump's chooses as his Ambassador to the Netherlands a guy who tells lies about the Netherlands. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Good job, Donald!

Fox News consumer, Peter Hoekstra, once made these claims about Muslims in the Netherlands in a speech at a pseudocon conference:

“There are cars being burned. There are politicians that are being burned. And yes, there are no-go zones in the Netherlands.”

Guess to which country Donald Trump decided to send this guy as our Ambassador.

You got it. The Netherlands.

And boy oh boy, did the Netherlands welcome this credulous tard with open arms. They immediately began challenging him to name the politicians who were burned, and tell them where the no-go zones are.

This fuckwad first tried to deny he ever said those things, calling it "fake news".

Can you believe this guy? What a fucking coward!

After much sputtering at his first news conference in The Netherlands, Trump's man went down in defeat.

The only politician in flames in the Netherlands is one Peter Hoekstra.

You can watch this lying pseudocon tard busted in the links below:

Roel Geeraedts on Twitter

Sunny Hundal on Twitter
I look forward to all aid to the Netherlands being ended.

EUROPE'S NO-GO ZONES: List of 900 EU areas where police have 'LOST CONTROL' to migrants

A spelling/grammar Nazi… They are always popping up when they’re losing an debate. Lol

How about intelligence Nazi? Because anyone who fucks up "believe" and "belief" is not someone who should be commenting on international politics and diplomacy. Maybe you should brush up on the English language first.
What can I say? I never went past 12 grade on the Indian reservation. Typical of federal controlled schools.
Left when I was 17 and never looked back, Been self-employed for 20+ years. Thanks to capitalism

Fox News consumer, Peter Hoekstra, once made these claims about Muslims in the Netherlands in a speech at a pseudocon conference:

“There are cars being burned. There are politicians that are being burned. And yes, there are no-go zones in the Netherlands.”

And boy oh boy, did the Netherlands welcome this credulous tard with open arms. They immediately began challenging him to name the politicians who were burned, and tell them where the no-go zones are.

This fuckwad first tried to deny he ever said those things, calling it "fake news".

After much sputtering at his first news conference in The Netherlands, Trump's man went down in defeat.

Sunny Hundal on Twitter

EUROPE'S NO-GO ZONES: List of 900 EU areas where police have 'LOST CONTROL' to migrants
Debunked.

How about intelligence Nazi? Because anyone who fucks up "believe" and "belief" is not someone who should be commenting on international politics and diplomacy. Maybe you should brush up on the English language first.
What can I say? I never went past 12 grade on the Indian reservation. Typical of federal controlled schools.
Left when I was 17 and never looked back, Been self-employed for 20+ years. Thanks to capitalism

Thanks for stating the obvious. We know you're not educated. Your posts already told us that.

Thanks for stating the obvious. We know you're not educated. Your posts already told us that.
The federal government has no desire to educate, just look at any Indian reservation.
I had the learning myself, I knew the fucking village would not help

The federal government has no desire to educate, just look at any Indian reservation.

And I "belief" you when you tell me you're not educated. We agree on that.

Depends on what type education you’re talking about… You seem to be a progressive elite. A fan of the Hollywood types maybe… Like Weinstein?

11 wildly successful people who dropped out of high school

Sunny Hundal on Twitter

Debunked.
Link then. You lie too often.

You have to go to a university to learn to be so naive.

Depends on what type education you’re talking about… You seem to be a progressive elite. A fan of the Hollywood types maybe… Like Weinstein?

11 wildly successful people who dropped out of high school

Which of those 11 are you?

Sunny Hundal on Twitter

Debunked.
Oh hum.

“In the Stockholm suburb of Rinkeby the local police station was shut down in 2014, following the latest in a series of fire-bombing riots, and the one currently under construction is reminiscent of a war-zone outpost, to which police officers will have to be driven.“

No-go zones: Alt-right fantasy or new face of Europe?

In the link I provided, you can watch the parroting tard bounce up and down on his ass cheeks as he excitedly tells the pseudocon crowd about the burned politicians in The Netherlands. :lol:

Forum List

Back