Trump, and by extension, any future POTUS is a culmination

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Impeachment Is Both the Cause and the Effect of a Too-Powerful Presidency

This shit show all because Hillary was denied the anointing she and her acolytes believe she deserved.
It's pretty obvious to those who can see, and even the blind should see, the circus in DC is a two(2) term back and forth to balance the scales and appease the masses.
The Empire is failing as History has provided the evidence that they all do. It doesn't matter who POTUS is the fall is imminent.
Trying to control the economy to favor one over another is impossible to sustain. Yet, both sides subscribe to it.
Though this article doesn't expose the corruption the head line offered an opportunity to good to pass up.
Politicians are sociopaths, and as such they care only about their own agenda, which has nothing to do with caring about voters, this Country, or the world in general.

If I were religious I'd say, God help us, but, it's too late for help. It takes a lot longer to build or rebuild than it does to tear down. That's a mechanical fact that can't be circumvented and the tearing down began before the ink was dry on the building instructions.

This shit show all because Hillary was denied the anointing she and her acolytes believe she deserved.
It's pretty obvious to those who can see, and even the blind should see, the circus in DC is a two(2) term back and forth to balance the scales and appease the masses.
The Empire is failing as History has provided the evidence that they all do. It doesn't matter who POTUS is the fall is imminent.
Trying to control the economy to favor one over another is impossible to sustain. Yet, both sides subscribe to it.
Though this article doesn't expose the corruption the head line offered an opportunity to good to pass up.
Politicians are sociopaths, and as such they care only about their own agenda, which has nothing to do with caring about voters, this Country, or the world in general.

If I were religious I'd say, God help us, but, it's too late for help. It takes a lot longer to build or rebuild than it does to tear down. That's a mechanical fact that can't be circumvented and the tearing down began before the ink was dry on the building instructions.
If you don't come up with some suggestions, its for sure the millennials will. Think about THAT.

If you don't come up with some suggestions, its for sure the millennials will. Think about THAT.

I don't have to. I'm 71 I don't give a shit. I pass on knowledge, what's done with it is the recipients choice- if you don't like it, that is your choice.

The sh.t show was when Obama became Potus and the white man couldn't stand a brown skin man in the white house.

The sh.t show was when Obama became Potus and the white man couldn't stand a brown skin man in the white house.
Oh horse shit

We know Hillary was pissed

I don't have to. I'm 71 I don't give a shit. I pass on knowledge, what's done with it is the recipients choice- if you don't like it, that is your choice.
I don't care what you do-I'm just surprised to hear you don't care. Your secret admirer, Rockwell, is big on activism. With your mutual admiration society, I thought you would be marching alongside him.

Forum List

Back