Trump: And I will not let him turn the USA into a crime filled, disease ridden dumping ground

But enough about Mar-A-Lago....

In Trump's last year in office the entire country shut down for a virus, crime skyrocketed, and riots raged across the country for months while he hid in the White House and tweeted. The irony here is thick.

The irony that Trump is a huge criminal....

I joined over 10 years ago, and recall it was fairly moderate, maybe center right. Now it seems overrun with liberals.

Is this one of those spoof post? This site is 80% MAGA, if not more.

I'd agree if the crime rate was still in the stratosphere from the onset of a worldwide pandemic...but that rate was already reduced to a lower level than the most crime rate that we have data for.

In that situation, an average makes perfect sense.

Americans are less safe today than the day Biden took office...and there are many more peaks than valleys during the Biden years. Plus, we have no idea is this current data is a new normal, or just a lull and we are currently at another peak.
Violent crime is down in 2023 as compared to 2020 that’s a fact.

If you look at your chart, you’ll notice there’s a persistent seasonality to murder. It goes down every winter. So your line, drawn in the middle of winter, which you then compare to the summers under Biden is pretty dishonest, claiming that normal seasonal drop is the result of something attributable to Trump.

If you’re just eyeballing the chart looking for peaks, that’s introducing a lot of subjectivity.

Americans are safer now than they were when Trump left office.

There is little to no value in his threads.
Mostly Twitter links with little to no content of his own, because he doesn't know enough to make any comments.
The sheer irony of this link is so thick you could build a sky scraper with it.

What a waste of internet.

It should be in the rubber room, but we all know that won't happen.

Lib riots .......that libs still applaud..........
The greatest hypocrisy of 2020 was that the Liberals lost their shit at the notion of people not wearing masks, not maintaining social distance, not adhering to shut down rules by opening up businesses and hosting Religious services YET these same people had no problem with masses gathering by the thousands in urban areas to obstruct traffic, smash windows, and throw projectiles at Law Enforcement.

Does the 9-0 ass kicking for the liberal cult in SCOTUS this morning make any of you think about recalibrating your brain, or are you sticking to your cult?

THIS WAS 9-0.

EVEN THE BITCH WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT A WOMAN IS…SHE KNEW TRUMP WAS RIGHT.

Does the 9-0 ass kicking for the liberal cult in SCOTUS this morning make any of you think about recalibrating your brain, or are you sticking to your cult?

THIS WAS 9-0.

EVEN THE BITCH WHO DOES NOT KNOW WHAT A WOMAN IS…SHE KNEW TRUMP WAS RIGHT.
Wow 9-0
Let’s see-
We read it wrong
We interprets it wrong
They don’t know what they are unanimously doing. The don’t abide by “laws of feeling”
Orange man bad-he’s in jail already
TDS TDS TDS…..

Last edited:
Wow 9-0
Let’s see-
We read it wring
We interprets it wrong
They don’t know what they are unanimously doing. The don’t abide by “laws of feeling”
Orange man bad-he’s in jail already
TDS TDS TDS…..

They will not change one iota.

A bunch of these assholes demanded Thomas recuse himself. They are THAT uneducated on the issue. They thought his vote wouod matter.

What I love so much is that even if Thomas did recuse himself….it makes it 8-0. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: 🤡 🤡 🤡

AND he will be on ALL ballots in every state to make it so and vacate the cheaters.

They will not change one iota.

A bunch of these assholes demanded Thomas recuse himself. They are THAT uneducated on the issue. They thought his vote wouod matter.

What I love so much is that even if Thomas did recuse himself….it makes it 8-0. :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301: 🤡 🤡 🤡
How much of a tard noggin is one when like kind on the USSC Won’t affirm your shenanigans ?

Soros, like you and the rest of you dogshit Democrats, are antiAmerican pond scum.
We believe in the Constitution; your guy wants to get rid of it.

We believe in the rule of law; your guy thinks he's above the law.

We want a President; you fuckers want a monarchy.

We believe everyone is created equal; you believe in white supremacy.

So it looks to me like you're the anti-American ones.

Forum List

Back