Trump and Palin go after Paul Ryan, and tell him his career is over

Ryan seems like a perfectly intelligent person, but why he took that gig is an abject mystery.

Did someone have photos of him with farm animals?

Miss him?

Yeah, weak and ineffective, one would indeed miss him - as one would miss a case of piles were they suddenly cured.

Not so much a sense of loss as of relief.

Every time you think you are stocked up, you have to go out and resupply with more popcorn.

Every time you think you are stocked up, you have to go out and resupply with more popcorn.

I'm so glad the GOP lunatic fringe decided what the country really needed was an even more vindictive, petty little whiner than the one we currently have.

I'm even more glad that I have washed my hands of the GOP and the psychos who have taken over the asylum. Not my carnival, not my sideshow freak.

I just bought a jumbo bag of popcorn AND ranch-flavored popcorn salt today. :popcorn:

Ah! Those zealous Trumpeteers! First the Tea Party kids overthrew Boehner and now the brain trust of the Trump campaign, the redoubtable Sarah Palin seeks to upset the powers at the Speaker's office.

And they wonder why the public is dubious about politics.

I suspect Ryans career will last decades past that of both Trump and Palin

I think all you Trumpkins should mount a grass roots effort to get $illy $impering $arah nommed for Duh Donuld's veep.

Yeah.

THAT's what y'all should do.

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/sarah-palin-endorses-paul-ryans-challenger/vi-BBsLTlc

Palin is going to support Ryan's challenger .

"Ryan has a primary election coming up"

<Clap> <Clap> <Clap>

good job, Ryan, take care, we'll miss you
lol

The GOP today reminds one of the Soviet Union ca. 1930, killing off its best and brightest accused of being ‘disloyal’ and ‘counter-revolutionaries’ – with likely the same disastrous results.

Very true...the GOP is going through their purge

Forum List

Back