Trump and The Fasle Flag Plan

Will Trump team prepare a false flag attack in USA to justify his new immigration law?

PressTV-US can expect 'big false flag' under Trump
Another false flag, Freeman...

77f49mli.jpg

Will Trump team prepare a false flag attack in USA to justify his new immigration law?

PressTV-US can expect 'big false flag' under Trump
mexico and canada should trade names and flags.

Iran .ir Domain Registration | Iran .IR ccTLD Domain Registration ...
www.iranic.com/
ir domain registration and renewal portal. IraNIC provide cost effective, feature full and real time domain registration and management for .ir domains.
ورود به سیستم · ‎Sign in · ‎ایرانیک · ‎Search the Portal

.ir Iran .ir Domain Registration | Iran .IR ccTLD Domain Registration, Domain Renewal and Management System

This seems very legit.

Trump is sure to pull off another 9-11 false flag operation to prove his travel ban was a good idea.

That'll happpen right after the death camps are opened.

'False Flags' are as American as apple pie. So anything's possible. Remember Clinton's 'Wag the Dog' stuff back in the day? And some say 9/11 was a Bush False Flag event. But i see the next False Flag event happening in the Middle East in regards to Iran. I think they'll stage some sort of Iranian attack on a US naval ship or something. It'll be some kind of Iranian attack event.

The Saudis and Israelis are really pushing for the US to attack Iran. But it needs a 'Justification.' So i feel that's where folks should look for the next False Flag. But a domestic False Flag could be in the works too. Attacks on American soil tend to unite the Sheeple. They'll go along with just about anything. So definitely stay tuned.

Some American citizens will be killed, raped, and tortured, its the price that must be paid so Dem's can pat themselves on the back for befriending refuges and illegals. Sorry your wife or daughter may be raped, but its for a good cause. Your husband or son may be killed or tortured to death, bummer but its for a good cause. We have lots of spare American citizens we can afford to lose a few thousand.

Not to be a 'Grammar Nazi', but the OP should edit the thread-title. 'Fasle Flag' is gonna confuse folks.

Some American citizens will be killed, raped, and tortured, its the price that must be paid so Dem's can pat themselves on the back for befriending refuges and illegals. Sorry your wife or daughter may be raped, but its for a good cause. Your husband or son may be killed or tortured to death, bummer but its for a good cause. We have lots of spare American citizens we can afford to lose a few thousand.
Just like some elementary school children have to be shot to pieces....it's just the price we pay to keep our guns free.

Just like some elementary school children have to be shot to pieces....it's just the price we pay to keep our guns free.

^^^ Benedict Arnold traitor.

Well, beware of Fake News. That being said, i do feel a False Flag event is coming. But i think it's gonna occur in the Middle East, in regards to Iran. I suspect their coming up with a plan to stage some sort of Iranian attack on a US naval ship or something. They're desperately searching for a 'Justification' to attack Iran. So pay close attention to what's going on over there. Especially near Yemen.

Forum List

Back