Trump and the new Mexican incoming administration have reached a deal on asylum seekers.

This is good, at least Mexico won't steal their children with no intention of ever reuniting them! :rolleyes:

Wonder what Mexico, got in return?

They did say they had lots of jobs for the refugees to fill in manufacturing and construction projects and were going to issue work permits to them....

FakeTGoBak.png

This is good, at least Mexico won't steal their children with no intention of ever reuniting them! :rolleyes:

They did say they had lots of jobs for the refugees to fill in manufacturing and construction projects and were going to issue work permits to them....
i do believe that only happened to repeat illegals who keep trying to come in - you make it sound like all are broken up upon entry into the country. maybe we need a little less sensationalizing in the world.

i still find it funny that if a couple in sandusky ohio is busted selling drugs and no one is there for their kids, they go into the system and no one ever says jack shit about it. but if illegals are being prosecuted and no one is there for their kids, suddenly it's a crime. this is giving illegals more rights than americans when you think about it.

Move to Mexico if you think they're superior.
I just want our country to be for the most part, ethical again, and not this doubled down swamp and lawlessness, with his divisiveness as the cherry on top, that Pres. Trump has created.

I just want our country to be for the most part, ethical again, and not this doubled down swamp and lawlessness, with his divisiveness as the cherry on top, that Pres. Trump has created.
Care, Trump didn't create the devisiveness it was here when he arrived along with the swamp and lawlessness. He was the one who exposed it.

Last edited:

i do believe that only happened to repeat illegals who keep trying to come in - you make it sound like all are broken up upon entry into the country. maybe we need a little less sensationalizing in the world.

i still find it funny that if a couple in sandusky ohio is busted selling drugs and no one is there for their kids, they go into the system and no one ever says jack shit about it. but if illegals are being prosecuted and no one is there for their kids, suddenly it's a crime. this is giving illegals more rights than americans when you think about it.
That's not so, at all....

these were asylum seekers that came here for the FIRST time, not repeat offenders... repeat offenders have a record of them seeking asylum already and being denied already, and they can be deported immediately.

the families he separated were seeking asylum for the first time...

they put them in jail because of Session's zero tolerance program, and they did not want to release them while awaiting their hearing with a Judge for refugee status.... and they wanted to give them as painful of a situation as possible to try to discourage asylum seekers in the future....

Funny how Mexico didn't know about this so-called deal.
Deal with Mexico paves way for asylum overhaul at U.S. border
MEXICO CITY — The Trump administration has won the support of Mexico’s incoming government for a plan to remake U.S. border policy by requiring asylum seekers to wait in Mexico while their claims move through U.S. courts, according to Mexican officials and senior members of President-elect Andrés Manuel López Obrador’s transition team.

MEXICO CITY — The Trump administration has won the support of Mexico’s incoming government for a plan to remake U.S. border policy by requiring asylum seekers to wait in Mexico while their claims move through U.S. courts, according to Mexican officials and senior members of President-elect Andrés Manuel López Obrador’s transition team.

Care, Trump didn't create the deviousness it was here when he arrived along with the swamp and lawlessness. He was the one who exposed it.
I'm sorry Meister, but I disagree....
NOT to this degree of lawlessness and partisan hatred that HE has created Meister... he brought a level of lawlessness in to his administration that has never been seen before.... unprecedented! imo

And I did not vote for Obama, in either election.... so I am not an Obama-bot.

these were asylum seekers that came here for the FIRST time, not repeat offenders... repeat offenders have a record of them seeking asylum already and being denied already, and they can be deported immediately.

they put them in jail because of Session's zero tolerance program, and they did not want to release them while awaiting their hearing with a Judge for refugee status.... and they wanted to give them as painful of a situation as possible to try to discourage asylum seekers in the future....
i thought it was trumps policy.
wait, it was actually clintons but trump chose to enforce it.
obama put them in cages and i saw zero protests but hey - blame that on trump when convenient.

sorry - but when the left keeps doing crap like that i find it hard to pack my bags for any more emotional trips with them.

as for who was being held and separated -

Here Are the Facts About President Trump's Family Separation Policy
“If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law,” Sessions said at a law enforcement event in Scottsdale, Ariz. “If you don’t like that, then don’t smuggle children over our border.”
-----
or this:
At the same time, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen tweeted on Sunday that there was no family separation policy. “We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period,” she wrote. Instead, she argued that it was a continuation of previous administrations’ policies of separating children if “the adult has broken a law.”
-----

if the adult has broken a law. or no separation policy at all - this is from TIME so hardly a trump ally.

so show me where they just bring up the short buses and ship off kids from their parents. the TIME photo, ironically enough, was even altered to show a lost girl and in the real pic she was about 6" from her mother.

yea, the left doesn't tug at heart strings vs. logic at all, do they?

Care, Trump didn't create the deviousness it was here when he arrived along with the swamp and lawlessness. He was the one who exposed it.
NOT to this degree of lawlessness and partisan hatred that HE has created Meister... he brought a level of lawlessness in to his administration that has never been seen before.... unprecedented! imo

first -

what does the law say? spell out what the law says word for word.

then - what was trump enforcing?

i'm not sure how we can be "lawless" by enforcing the law. this would seem to be a time you let trump-hate get the better of logic.

we started this divide under obama. if you didn't notice it then you simply liked his policies, dividing as they were. you NOW notice cause you hate trump and feel not a part of what is going on - the same as the right felt under obama.

not as different as you make them out to be if you stop picking one side over the other.

I would never call you an obama-bot, Care. Lawlessness, is in the media's reporting, Mueller is having a tough time hanging anything on that man. Trump has exposed the swamp on the Hill, there is no doubt about that. Decisiveness was already in place when he was handed the keys to the white House.
Partisan hatred is rampant, there is no doubt about that. having said that, it lies more with Congress.

i thought it was trumps policy.
wait, it was actually clintons but trump chose to enforce it.
obama put them in cages and i saw zero protests but hey - blame that on trump when convenient.

sorry - but when the left keeps doing crap like that i find it hard to pack my bags for any more emotional trips with them.

as for who was being held and separated -

Here Are the Facts About President Trump's Family Separation Policy
“If you are smuggling a child then we will prosecute you, and that child will be separated from you as required by law,” Sessions said at a law enforcement event in Scottsdale, Ariz. “If you don’t like that, then don’t smuggle children over our border.”
-----
or this:
At the same time, Homeland Security Secretary Kirstjen Nielsen tweeted on Sunday that there was no family separation policy. “We do not have a policy of separating families at the border. Period,” she wrote. Instead, she argued that it was a continuation of previous administrations’ policies of separating children if “the adult has broken a law.”
-----

if the adult has broken a law. or no separation policy at all - this is from TIME so hardly a trump ally.

so show me where they just bring up the short buses and ship off kids from their parents. the TIME photo, ironically enough, was even altered to show a lost girl and in the real pic she was about 6" from her mother.

yea, the left doesn't tug at heart strings vs. logic at all, do they?
They crossed the border outside of the gate with a month's wait at the gate, and promptly turned themselves in and requested asylum....

by law, they are allowed to request asylum, no matter where they crossed to get to USA soil....

these were not smugglers of children... :rolleyes:

this is why President Trumps executive order on making it illegal to even request asylum if they cross outside of the gate that he recently tried to enact, got shot down by the Court.

Oh and the administration SAID they wanted (to cause pain, so) to discourage others from trying to attempt it.

Last edited:
Uh Oh, it looks like the Art of the Deal may have just hit a wall, wall, get it, LOL.

Mexico rules out report of a caravan asylum deal amid 'very delicate' talks with the US

""Mexico's incoming interior minister, Olga Sanchez Cordero, said Saturday that a plan for Mexico to be a safe third country for asylum claimants in the U.S. were "ruled out," following reports in the Washington Post of a deal with the Trump administration."

Forum List

Back